The Prime Minister's Daughter

Better of Two Evils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I groaned softly at the sound of someone knocking on the door, snuggling even closer to the warmth next to me.

"What?" came an annoyed growl near my head when the knocking continued.

For a moment, I half awake brain panicked and then remembered I'd spent the night at Woohyun's. I shifted slightly, my eyes peeking open to see he was holding me in his embrace. I had to admit it felt nice, nicer even than L.Joe. I kept my head on his arm and let my eyes fall closed again.

The door creaked open and I heard Sungjong's voice drift across the room. "Mirae's father is here..." It took a bit for me to process that one.

No, my father couldn't be here. He would have no idea where'd I'd gone just that I'd not come home last night. Of course my father never seized to amaze me in how he knew about things.

I sat up with a gasp and nearly tripped my way out of Woohyun's bed.

I heard him sit up and call out to me as I pushed past Sungjong and headed downstairs. As I made it to the bottom I was greeted by my father, who looked extremely angry, and all the others, who looked unnerved. "Appa-" My father struck me so hard I saw stars, my eyes welling up with tears instantly.

My father didn't say a word as he tossed a paper to me. I caught it with trembling hands and read the front page. Prime Minister's daughter sneaking out with unknown boy.

The article showed a large photo of me and Woohyun last night sneaking out of my house, even pictures of our date earlier that night and where we'd gone. It went on to state who he was and what he did for work and where he went to school, making subtle accusations that I would be doing wild things with Woohyun as my boyfriend.

It mentioned L.Joe as my ex and the fact that him and the other members of Teen Top were in jail now, continuing on about how with my father's help I'd managed to get them a lesser sentence.

I tossed the paper to ground with a small sob. How'd this happen?

"You will be taking the first flight to America tomorrow. I've had our maid pack you some things and we'll ship the rest later."

"Appa, you can't do that!" I cried, "Do you even trust me at all? Nothing happened!"

"I don't care if you're the only saint in this house full of sinners!" He roared, startling me into momentary silence.

"The papers have slandered you as how they see you. A two faced wild child who regularly does drugs, more than likely has , parties all night and disobeys her father.

"Damn it Mirae I've had enough."

"Appa-" He cut me off, not even letting me try to speak.

His face was still red so I knew he was only holding back his anger because we weren't in the privacy of our own. That first outlash would be the last until we were home.

"You will go to this school in America until this scandal has blown over. It's final."

"I just made friends!" I cried, pointing to the boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter