Sleepover

Better of Two Evils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Woohyun dropped me off back at my car, he kept our fingers entwined. He had a small smile on his lips ever since I'd told him how much I'd liked him and we'd stopped kissing long enough to finish our walk. I'm glad I'd gotten it out before he'd decided to give up. I felt happier though still a bit scared of how everything would turn out.

"You need to let my hand go so I can leave." I teased, showing out joined hands still.

"Spend the night at my place." He spoke, "we can go to your place, grab some clothes and come back. Your car will be safe here tonight."

I felt the air leave my lungs in a scoff, before I looked down at our joined hands. Spend the night? My father would kill me if he foujd out. I'd been getting worse and worse in his eyes these past few months since joining my new school.

"I promise I won't do anything you don't want to do and my beds big enough we don't even have to touch at night."

"What if the reason I'm worried is because I might want to do things tonight?" I spoke, glancing at him.

I swear the grin that formed on his face was huge. He shifted and moved closer his lips hovering over mine. "Well then I'll just have to hold back."

"Liar." I whispered before he kissed me. It was like the kiss before by the river; slow and sweet. It made my whole body ignite in mixed emotions. I felt y and powerful because I was only girl Woohyun had invested so much in, the only one he truly cared about, the only one he wanted to be with now. I'd won him over and I wasn't even sure how.

As he pulled away, we were both a bit breathless. My free hand came up to Woohyun's neck lightly. "All right." I whispered, "I'll sleep over. But. Just this once."

Woohyun grinned before he nodded. He seemed to accept my answer for the moment as he settled back into his seat and started the car again.

---

I bowed a bit shyly as we entered the house and Sungyeol and Myungsoo greeted us at the door. The others slowly trickling in to greet us.

"No..." Sungyeol muttered, "Don't tell me you lost and he won you over."

"That's exactly what happened." Woohyun beamed, holding me closer. I hit him in the side, blushing before smiling weakly at the boys.

"Welcome to the family then." Myungsoo muttered as Sungjong poked his face lightly.

"Way to be a downer. Woohyun invested a lot in her and after three months he's finally got an actual girlfriend."

"Yeah but she still visits Teen Top, I figured she was still into that who stabbed Sunggyu."

"Enough." Sunggyu spoke up, pushing on Myungsoo's head, forcing him to look down while I hid my face in my hands out of embarrassment. How could they talk like I wasn't here?

"Anyway," Woohyun spoke, not seeming phased luckily. "She's staying for a few days."

My hands dropped from my face and I gawked at him. "You said the night!" I cried. "No way, I did not agree to a few days."

"You can stay the weekend and go home after class on Monday." He grinned, 

"I don't have enough clothes." I countered, crossing my arms over my chest, glaring at him.

"Ohh their first fight." Sungyeol teased.

"You can wear mine." Woohyun replied.

"What if I don't want to wear yours?"

"You can walk around the house . I'd certainly enjoy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter