Two Years Later

Better of Two Evils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Years Later

 

I stepped through the sliding doors, mixed in with several other travelers and as I adjusted my purse to search for my cell phone I heard my name. I blinked, glancing around but saw no one and went back to going through my purse to find my blasted phone. I heard my name again a few seconds later.

 

Curious, I glanced up and once more search the floor. I was about to give up when my eyes landed on a small cluster of boys. I felt my stomach explode in butterflies. My eyes welled up with tears as I dragged my luggage awkwardly behind me to run to Woohyun and the others. I nearly tripped in my heels but I didn’t care. I shoved my way through people and as I got closer I let go of my luggage and embraced Woohyun in a tight hug.

 

His arms held me tightly, lips pressed against my temple as we stood there just holding each other. I inhaled his cologne, relished in his body against mine. I’d missed him so much over the past two years. We hadn’t gotten to visit as often as we’d liked due to our school curriculums. Video chats were tricky with the different time zones and even though we called often, it wasn’t the same.

 

He pulled away first only to kiss me, his hands moving to cup my neck. I felt tears trickle down my cheeks and he must have felt them too because he pulled away and frowned.

 

“What’s wrong?” he spoke, wiping them away.

 

“Nothing.” I whispered, “I just missed you is all.”

 

He smiled softly and took my hand in his before he moved to grab the only luggage bag I had left. I noticed then, Myungsoo and Dongwoo had grabbed the other two. I smiled at them and they all smiled back. Over the past two years it had given me a chance to get better acquainted with them. Sunggyu had finally warmed up to me and so I no longer had to worry about him hating me.

 

“I worked on our room a bit.” Woohyun spoke, smiling as if he’d accomplished something great.

 

I couldn’t help but laugh as they lead me to their cars waiting in the parking lot. I could spot the expensive vehicles dotting the parking spots easily and as they moved to their vehicles two or three at a time, Woohyun led me to his.

 

“What’s so funny.” he pouted, “I put a lot of work into our room. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter