A While Later

Better of Two Evils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To Woohyun: Where are you?

After a few minutes later my phone rang with Woohyun being the caller ID. I had just finished visiting Teen Top. I knew that L.Joe didn't really want to see me but I would go once a week to update him on what was happening outside of that place. I knew what Teen Top did to Infinite and EXO but I couldn't bring myself to hate any one. I was a later variable in this whole equation so I felt like I didn't have a right to angry at anyone.

"Yeobosaeyo?" "This is Sunggyu." and I blinked. He had gotten a lot better after being discharged from the hospital but if I were to pick the infinite member slowest to warm up to me, it would be Sunggyu. I couldn't blame him, really. He probably linked me to L.Joe and getting stabbed is probably not the best memory.

"Woohyun forgot his phone at home. He called from Inspirit and asked for it back. He's there taking care of the shipments and inventory because I'm not completely healed. So come pick up his phone and bring it to him." he said. I had a feeling he was going to hang up on me but I called him name. "Sunggyu." "Mwoh?" "I'm sorry that Ljoe did something like that to you. But, I'm glad you are okay." I said softly. "You have nothing to be sorry for." and then he hung up. I sighed. At least he said something back instead of just hanging up on me.

I drove to Infinite's house and got out. Sungjong came out to hand me the phone. "Here." he said, with a small smile. "There's no one at Inspirit now because we aren't open so bring like pepper spray or something. Woohyun hyung might try something." he winked and I laughed. "He can try but I've been pretty good at keeping him at bay."

"Kudos to you. But." he put his hands in his pockets. "You'll be surprised. We've never seen him so invested in a girl before." and gave me a small wave before walked back to the house. I pocketed Woohyun's phone and got back into my car to drive to Inspirit.

As expected the lights were off when I got to Inspirit. "Woohyun?" I called as I went inside because the door was unlock. "Back here." a familiar male voice called and I walked to the back offices and saw Woohyun sitting at the desk surrounded by paper. He seemed surprised to see him but he smiled genuinely. I didn't know how one smile from him could make my heart flutter already. Maybe he really was a seasoned lady-killer and I already fell for his trap.

"Here you go. Sunggyu asked me to get it for you." and handed him his phone. "Gomawo. I'm almost done, do you want to go have dinner?" he asked. "Ummm, sure." I said. "Just sit for a few more minutes." and he set his phone beside him, turning back to the papers.

I didn't know why I liked watching him. He got this crease between his eyebrows when he was really concentrating and seeing as he wasn't the best student in school, it was nice to see he could be serious. "Do you like what you see?" he suddenly looked up and right into my eyes and smirked. I blinked. "I wasn't looking at you." My mouth denied.

He chuckled. "Okay." and went back to his work. True to his word, he finished up and set everything aside neatly. "Gaja!" and reached out to take my hand and I put my hand in his. "I think you owe me a date." he said squeezing my fingers gently. I looked at him. "Now?"

"Why not." he smiled and sometimes I hated his smile. He was so good at hiding things. "Well I guess we could catch a movie or something." I said. "Movies are boring, I'd rather stare into your eyes the whole time." and I threw him a look and pulled out my phone to look for a movie.

But then he grabbed my phone. "Yah!" I protested as he pocketed it. "So no one interrupts." he said. "What are we going to be doing, that we can't be interrupted for?" I gave him a puzzled look. He laughed s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter