First night back

Baby you're mine

^^ OMG HOW CUTE. AHHHH -squeals- ;DDDDD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the 5star hotel, YG Hotel and quickly asked for the best room there is in the hotel. But the lady on the counter said that the room was taken by a man named T.O.P. Who names their child TOP? I giggle in my head. "Well, can you give me the best available room? Thanks!" I quickly got the card and my stuff and went up to my room.

I look around the room. Eh it’s okay.

(The room looked like this: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2676/3874158253_d94a297d78.jpg)

I organized my entire luggage and quickly settled in. I took a nice long bubble bath and then went to rest. I shut my eyes thinking about Seunghyun and before I knew it, I was asleep.

Meanwhile…

Seunghyun was in his hotel room getting dressed to go outside for the night. He showered and did his hair. “Mm, I look good. Like always,” He said smirking while looking at his reflection.

Seunghyun wasn’t your average playboy; he’s the town’s most popular guy. Thanks to his handsome face and charming personality, the girls are all over him when he’s in the club. He has only loved once. And that girl left him to go to America. After that, he never wanted to be in a relationship ever again. He didn’t want to experience the same heartbreak anymore, so he decided to just play around with girls and just live life as a happy man. He would have a new girlfriend every week, or sometimes every day. Yep, that’s how much everyone wants him. Today, his style is fancy but casual. He puts on his favorite hoodie and black jeans. (http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk8qn8rQUf1qzruglo1_400.jpg)

Bom's POV:

Wow, that was a good nap~ The bed was so comfy and soft I felt like I was sleeping on a marshmellow. But ugh, I'm hungry and I want my corn now! Hm.. should I order room service ? Nah, I might as well just go to the market since the night is so beautiful right now. I wore my black comfy shorts with a white sweatshirt and headed out.

Ahh, the night air is so refreshing and nice. I tiptoed smelling the air and then skipped my way out of the parking lot like a little girl. I suddenly saw a shadow.. a familiar shadow, but I can't recall who it is...

Eh whatever, corn is number 1 on my mind right now! I walked to the market and bought myself 2 cans of corn. YUM~ I also stocked up on some ramen and ppang(bread, bommie's fav x]). As I walked back, I noticed a tall man, quite handsome too, who looked pretty familiar. I ran towards him to get a good look at his face and I couldn't believe who it was! It.. it was him. Choi Seunghyun. The man I love.

I quickly follow him to where he was going and he went into a club. The place was so loud and hot that I thought I was going to explode. As soon as I went in, I saw just about 6 girls all trying to flirt and get on Seunghyun. I can feel my heart aching so I turned around and ran back to my hotel.

Why was he there? But most importantly, what is he doing with all those pretty girls? Does he not love me anymore?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SORRY. BORING UPDATE.

I promise to make the next updates more interesting.

AND OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR 2NE1TV PREMIERE TODAY!!!!

GAHHHHHHHHAHAHA. ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED TOO ?!!? HHEHEHEHE.

ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY AND PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBEEEEE<3333

ANNYEONG~