Falling Deeper

Baby you're mine

Jaejoong POV:

I woke up in a unfamiliar setting. Wait, where am I? This isn't my room. I looked around the room as I quickly saw a girl. It was Bom. She's sleeping soundly on the sofa near the windows. I couldn't help to smile at her adorable sleeping face. I got up quietly since I didn't want to wake her up and walked over to her. I swept her hair behind her ears carefully to observe her face. Then, my eyes focused on her full pouted lips. I didn't want to take advantage of her but it seems like my head was already moving close to her. In a matter of seconds, my lips touched hers. I pulled away quickly, did I just kiss her? I shouldn't do this. It seemed like she began to get her consciousness back as she wiggled her arms a little. Soon, she opened her eyes. Those gorgeous eyes.

" Oh Jaejoong-ah, you're awake already. Good morning!" She said while smiling. I felt my cheeks turning red. Oh crap.  "Um, Jaejoong-ah, are you okay? Your cheeks are turning red, Is it the alcohol?"

I covered my cheeks with my hands. "Huh? Yeah, I had a bad hangover, you know.. haha" I chuckled nervously, " Um, is it okay for me to shower here?"

"Yeah sure, I'll go get you a towel." She said before handing me a clean white towel.

I went into the bathroom, locked the door and opened the water. I took off my shirt and looked in the mirror. "Kim Jaejoong, why are you acting like this? This isn't the first time you've been in a hotel room with another girl dammit." But she's different. "UGHHH." I went into the shower hoping to clear my head.

Bom's POV:

Since Jaejoong is showering, I should make some breakfast for us. I went to the fridge to find some uncooked pancakes. Ah perfect. I love pancakes. I quickly layed some of it on the griddle and waited for it to cook. I changed into a comfy sweatshirt with shorts, and layed on the bed. Can I really forget him?

Jaejoong's POV:

I was enjoying a nice bath when all of the sudden, something smelled burnt. Oh god, please don't tell me there's a fire! I quickly wrapped the towel around my lower body and headed out of the bathroom.

I saw some smoke come out of the griddle on the counter, I guess she was making breakfast. I looked on the bed and there she was, sleeping again. How can she sleep so peacefully when there's something burning in the room. Aish this  alien girl.

I cleaned up the mess she made and made grilled cheese sandwiches for the both of us. They were my specialty. I wanted to impress her. I placed the breakfast on the table and went to check on Bom. She was still sleeping soundingly. 

"Bom.. Bom.. Wakie Wakie" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmm.. ugh.." She opened one eye and looked at me. She seemed shocked since she bolted up from the bed.

"Oh, Jaejoong, you're done showering?" Her cheeks turned pink and she looked down. Is she blushing? Then, I realized that I was only wearing a towel. Ahh, that explains why.

"Excuse me." I said while I went to the bathroom to get dressed and came out. "Come on, get up. I made breakfast for us. " I said proudly.

"Ehhhhhh?! But I thought.." Her speech was cut off as she looked around the room to find the burnt the pancakes, "Never mind.."

I helped her over to the table and being the gentleman I am, I helped seat her down. She smiled mouthing a "thank you" while I sat down in front of her.

"You know, everyone says I make the best grilled cheese around here, you're lucky to taste it for free." I cooed.

"Oh really?" She took a bite and began to chew like a camel. How cute. "Mmm! It is good!" I chuckle at her cuteness.

"See, I told you."

We continued to talk while enjoying ourselves when suddenly I realized that this was actually the first time I made breakfast to a girl. What was happening to me? Do I really like her?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, boring update :/

It seems like Jaejoong is slowly falling in love with our spring goddess eh?

Will be updating later again x3