New Friends

Baby you're mine

I ran back to my room, and lied on my bed. I didn't know what was happening to me. I mean, I was the one who broke his heart right? I guess this is what I deserve now.. I kept thinking and unconsciously, tears start to roll down my cheeks as I fell asleep in the lonely night.

- Next Day -

I woke up with my eyes puffed up and tear stains around my nose. Oh gosh, I look terrible. I need to fix myself now. I showered and put on a pair of shorts with a tanktop and went out to get some breakfast.

I was walking until I bumped into something, or someone. I looked up to see a blonde haired girl. She was quite pretty with her oval face and eye smile. "I'm sorry," I said bowing.

"Oh its alright. Hi, I'm Lee Chaerin, but you can call me CL. How come I've never seen you around before?"

"Nice to meet you Chaerin, I'm Bom, Park Bom. I just came back to Korea from America."

"CHAERINN-AH!" I turned around to see another girl screaming and running towards us.

"Oh, let me introduce you to my friends. This is Dara, the bubbly one and that's Minzy, she's the youngest. Can you believe she's only 17?"

"Hi there! I'm Sandara Park, but you can call me Dara. Wow, you're pretty! Where are you from?"

"And I'm Minzy! I'm young but I'm way mature for my age. Hehehe."

"Nice to meet you girls! I'm Park Bom. I was born in Seoul but moved to America at a young age and I just came back a few days ago."

"America?! Oh that's so coool. Would you like to come for breakfast with us?" Dara asked.

"I was actually just on my way to get breakfast, haha"

"Perfect, then you are coming with us!" CL said before taking my arm and walking outside the hotel.

Wow, I guess I made some new friends today.

We chatted happily to the cafe while i munched on some corn bread with a frappuccino.

"Bom, is it okay for us to call you Bommie? It sounds much better!" Dara exclaimed suddenly.

"Uh, sure."

"Yay!"

"Oh by the way, we're gonna go clubbing tonight at a club near the hotel. You must come with us arasso Bommie?" CL said.

"Uh yeah sure. I'll meet you guys at the lobby at 10" I said before separating ways with my friends, "See you guys later~"

------

Time seemed to fly since it was already 8 in the evening. I still needed to get ready to go out later. I showered and decided on what to wear. I've been to clubs several times but it was when I was in America. I decided to wear a simple mini dress that showed my curves and legs. (http://s2.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/CC08294C.jpg). I did my makeup and hair and I walked out of my room to meet up the girls.

Minzy came first and she was wearing a tanktop with some hot pants. Dara came next and she wore a fiery red dress and lastly CL who wore a see through black shirt with shorts.

"Wow, you guys look great!" I complimented.

"Aw thanks Bommie unnie, you look good yourself" Minzy commented.

While walking to the club, several guys were staring at us but the girls seemed to get used to it since they even started flirting and teasing them. I was the only one being awkward about the situation.

When we got to the front of the club, I realized that it was the same club Seunghyun was at yesterday. I wonder if he's there again tonight. We walked in and CL showed the guards a card and they led us to the V.I.P section. I stood there with shock as I saw who were there. There were 5 guys, all very charming. And it wasn't then I rubbed my eyes and saw that one of the guys was Seunghyun. Once again, he's with a bunch of pretty girls.

I sigh. This is going to be an interesting night.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI EVERYONEEEEEEE:)

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS YOU GUYS<33333333

I'm sorry for not updating soon, I've been busy these days and I'm trying to catch up on City Hunter.

anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

and illl seeee you all in my next updateee ;-D

- Oh and by the way, I'm making Dara, Bom, and CL the same age(21). Minzy's our litttle maknae hehe.