JAEBOMTOP

Baby you're mine

^ SHES SOOOOOO GORGEOUS HOLY AWGHALG. sorry about that :x

----------

Bom's POV:

I stood there, my eyes widened and in shock. What did he just say? "I'm sorry, can you say that again? I think I heard wrong.." I ask him.

He immediately turned pink and looked down in embarassment. "Um.. forget it. Goodnight." He turned around but stopped once I called out to him. "WAIT!" He turned back at me confused.

"Uhh.. would you like to go eat together? I'm a little hungry." I smiled wide as his expression enlightened a bit and I was glad it wasn't that awkward anymore.

-~-~-~-~-~-~

TOP hid behind a tree watching all this. Too bad he wasn't close enough to hear their conversation. He was confused at why Bom didn't let Jaejoong go. And what the hell, now they're going somewhere else, Together?! Most importantly, they look so happy together.. Maybe he should just leave them alone. Why is he doing this anyways? He should be partying with hot chicks. Feeling lonely, he turned and walked elsewhere.

Bom and Jaejoong got to a cafe and ordered. Being the corn lover that Bom is, she ordered some corn bread with a milkshake while Jaejoong ordered a coffee. Bom was chewing on her corn bread with happiness in her eyes.

"Are you sure you don't want any of this bread? It's deeelicious." Bom asked.

"Ani, it's okay. You look like you're enjoying it too much though." Jaejoong laughed

"I can't help it, I love corn so much!" Bom yelled with excitement. She then realize everyone in the cafe was looking at me. "Mianhe" She aplogized.

The atmosphere stiffened as the two got quiet again, but Jaejoong decided to break the silence. "Bom, err about what I said before.." he stopped mid-sentence when Bom interrupted, "Haha, yeah I know you were just playing with me. I mean a guy like you wouldn't like me. I'm not even pretty, definitely not your type."

He looked at the girl with sadness in his eyes. "Why would you say that about yourself? Bommie, I think you're beautiful, in fact, you're perfect in my eyes." He can see her expression changing to a shocked look, "and what I said before wasn't a joke. I was serious. I like you. Not only as a friend, I want you to be my girlfriend." Bom was totally taken off by that last sentence. Girlfriend? Did he just say girlfriend?

"Ehhh?!" That was all that came out of . She was left speechless, she was feeling all kinds of emotions. Before she can think further, Jaejoong spoke out, "It's okay Bommie, I know this is all too sudden for you. It's okay. I'll give you time to think. Whatever your decision is, I'll respect it so don't worry. Take your time." Bom felt good after hearing Jaejoong's sincere talk, but she couldn't figure out why he likes her. I mean, her out of all people. But for the meantime, they chatted until they finished their food and exited the cafe.

It was almost 4 in the morning and they were exhausted. Despite all the tiredness, Jaejoong still offered to walk Bom to the hotel, and also gave her his suit since the night air was chilly. Unconsciously, Jaejoong took Bom's hand and held it all the way home. Bom didn't mind. They looked like a happy couple walking under the beautiful sky. However, the journey didn't last very long since they were already in front of the hotel. "I guess we're here. Goodnight Jaejoong. Thanks for everything today. You're a great guy, really." Bom said smiling heartedly.

Jaejoong blushed a little but quickly regained his manliness, "Hey, that's what I'm here for. If anything happens, make sure to call me!" He wrote down his number on a paper quickly and handed it to her. "Goodnight Bommie. Think about what I said before but don't stress on it. I love you!" He blew a kiss at her and smiled walking away. Bom walked into the hotel and went into the elevator smiling. I'm so glad I have friends like Jaejoong, but do I like him more than a friend? Bom's thoughts were stopped when the elevator reached her floor. She walked to her suite and slid the card in the entrance. Before she can turn the knob, the door opened revealing a tall, handsome man standing in front of her eyes.

Choi Seunghyun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI EVERYONE LOL, REMEMBER ME ?

Yeah I know it's been a long long time. I'M SORRY. PLS DON'T KILL ME.

I was busy since I had summer classes, but now it's finally over and I can update frequently ;]

Yeah, short chappie .. sorry again.

ill update sooon<3

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE PLEASEEEEE :D