Saranghae

Baby you're mine

BOM'S POV:

I was being hit on by many guys tonight. Some of them were even double my age. Ugh, how gross. Thank god Jaejoong is here to protect me or else, who knows what would happen. I grabbed a seat next to him at the bar.

"You're gonna drink again? Please don't get drunk like last time." I said to him.

He smiles, "Haha don't worry Bommie, I won't. I promise."

We continued to have a great time in the club when all of the sudden I looked up and noticed Seunghyun staring right at me from the window of the VIP area. I can feel his strong gaze go through my spine as I shivered slightly.

"Are you cold?" I guess Jaejoong noticed.

"Ani, I'm fine." I smile at him. I looked back up and Seunghyun wasn't there anymore. Hm..

-Meanwhile in the VIP room-

"Oh yeah, guys you have no idea how y Bommie looks tonight!!" Dara exclaimed excitedly.

The guys, except Seunghyun immediately stopped talking to each other and turned to her. "WHERE IS SHE?!" They said at the same time.

"Uhh.. she's downstairs with her-soon-to-be-boyfriend. Hehe"

"Aww.. she has a crush on someone already?" Seungri sounded depressed while Daesung, Taeyang and Gd all sighed. Seunghyun didn't seem interested as he kept looking out the window. She does look amazing tonight..

-With Bom and Jaejoong-

The night passed quickly since it was already 2:30 in the morning. Everyone was tired.

"Bommie, it's getting late. Do you want me to drop you home?" Jaejoong asked concernly.

"No thanks. I don't want to trouble you.."

"It's nothing, plus, if you walk like that alone in this time, you'll just get ."

I sighed. I should have never listened to Dara, wearing this is so embarassing! "Umm..Okay then.." We exited the club and began to walk home.

-~-~-~-~-~-~

Seunghyun noticed Bom and a man walking out the club. He stood up, "Hey guys, I gotta go now. Some girl just texted me and said she's waiting for me at the hotel." He made up an excuse to leave as he grabbed his stuff and left.

"Looks like hyung's going to have a good time tonight." The erted maknae joked.

Seunghyun stepped out of the club to find Bom and Jaejoong walking ahead. He quickly followed to make sure that jerk doesn't take advantage of Bom.

"Jaejoong-ah, thank you for being there for me tonight." Bom said kindly.

"Do you have to thank me? It's what friends are there for!" She smiled at his response.

"Wow, the sky is beautiful isn't it.." Bom looked up at the stars and smiled wide, "I wish I can live with the stars and the moon.."

Jaejoong chuckled at her innocence. "You're more beautiful.." he mumbled to himself.

"Hm? Did you say something?" She asked.

"Huh? No, I didn't say anything. hahaha.." Phew.

TOP'S POV:

I am still keeping a watch on Jaejoong and Bom. I wonder what they are talking about. Wait, why am I doing this stalking right now? Ugh, This is so not you TOP. I mean, She's not even important to you. I didn't know what was making me do this. Didn't I already forget Park Bom since she abandoned him to leave for the US. I sighed. Could it be.. that I still love her? Gahhh Choi Seunghyun, you are thinking way too much right now. I snapped out of my thoughts and continued to follow them.

Jaejoong's POV:

I feel soo happy whenever I'm with her. But why? I just want to hold her hand and keep her close to me forever. I shake my head to get all the dirty thoughts of me and her out. I've never fallen in love before, I've actually never officially dated a girl. Girls were always all over me. Could it be that she's going to be my first love? Before I can keep thinking, Bom called out to me.

"Jaejoong-sshi, I'm here. Thank you for taking your time to drop me off today." Gosh, she's so polite.

"Oh, you're welcome. I'll here for you anytime" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Well.. I guess I'm going to go now. Bye Jaejoong-sshi!" She smiled and waved before turning.

I panicked, a part of me really wanted to stay with her. Unfortunately, without realization, I grabbed her hand and spun her around to face me. "S-saranghae... Bom, I love you.. Don't leave me." Omg Kim Jaejoong, what did you just say to her?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY FOR DOUBLE UPDATES IN ONE DAY :D

PLAYER VS. PLAYER.

Who will win Bommie's heart? ;)

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE PLEASE xD