Guy Alert

Baby you're mine

I went downstairs to meet up with my girls and try to forget what Seunghyun just said to me. I shake my head at the thought of what he might be doing right now with all those girls. Ew, ew, ew.

The whole place was a disaster. People were on the floor humping each other and many were in corners making out. Yuck, can't they get a room? Then, I noticed two guys coming my way and I knew what they wanted. I tried to find the girls but they were nowhere to be seen. Ottoke?! They came closer and that's when I realized that they weren't bad looking- in fact, one of them was gorgeous! But then I realized the situation and headed back to reality. I was about to turn around and walk away when one of the guys grabbed my wrist.

"Hold on cutie, where do you think you're going?" The voice said. I turned around, scared, I pulled his hand so he can let me go. Instead, he held onto me harder, " Oh, a feisty one huh? I like feisty" He his lips. Oh god, what's happening now? Is he going to me? NOOOOOOO!

Just then, the guy he was with stopped him. "Junsu-ah, stop. She's not interested. Let her go." he said. The other guy glared at him and finally he said, "Whatever, she's not even that great." With that, he let go of me. I sigh. Thank goodness.

"I'm sorry for my friend's rudeness. He's like this whenever he sees pretty girls. Apparently, you're his type." He smiled, "Oh, I'm Kim Jaejoong by the way, so what's your name?" He takes out his hand.

"Bom,  Park Bom. Thanks for the help earlier." I shake his hand.

"Are you here alone?" He asked, " It's pretty dangerous if you are, you don't know how many girls have been by some drunk man."

"Well I came with my friends, but I guess they're all busy.." I laughed, "It's okay now since I'm with you." I smile brightly at him.

Jaejoong's POV

Wow, she's so pretty and her smile is just breathtaking. I want her. "Well, it's a pleasure to be with you," I pause, "um, by any chance, do you want to dance with me?" I held out my hand. Please say yes.

"Of course, but I'm not very good.." she looked down.

"It's okay, I'll teach you!" I took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

Next thing you know, we were having a blast in the dance floor! She's a liar. She said she wasn't good at dancing. She's great! I'm having so much fun just watching her. Suddenly, my eyes were locked onto her legs, her precious legs. I can feel the heat in my body as I tried to control myself. She's so perfect.

"Bom, I'm thirsty, I'm going to go and have a drink okay?"

"No, I'll come with you!" She insisted. Wrong move. I don't know if I can control myself around you..

"Oh.. Sure." I said. We went to sit down near the bar. "Do you drink?" I ask.

"Only once. I drank in my friend's party." she said.

"Ah, I see. Well, do you mind me drinking here..?" I asked politely.

"Huh? Ani, of course not."

I took several shots trying to forget the thought of Bom and I together. But soon, I didn't even know what I was doing anymore.

Bom's POV

"Bom, you're so beautiful. I like you, a lot.. hehehehehee. oh bom.." Jaejoong said while giggling. Oh no.

"Jaejoong-ah, you're drunk. Let's leave. I'll take you to the hotel."

"Ani, I'm n-not drunk! Y-Y-You're drunk! I'm f-fine." He passed out on my shoulder.

I sigh. Oh what am I gonna do with you..

I called CL to inform her that I'm going to be leaving early with Jaejoong.

"Ooooh~ Bommie! Already found yourself a guy." She teased.

"Chaerin-ah, stop teasing me! He's drunk and I'm only trying to help him!" I clarified, "Alright, I'm going to go now, have fun!" I hung up. I looked at Jaejoong who seemed unconscious now and called a cab. I brought him to my hotel and asked the woman for a room.

"I'm sorry miss. But all the rooms in this hotel are occupied with guests." She said.

"What? You mean there's no available room?" I looked down at Jaejoong who was still sleeping. I can't just leave him in a state like this.. Yeah you can Bom, I mean you guys haven't even known each other for a day.. I scratched my head trying to make a decision. In the end, I just took him to my room.

I layed him on the bed and pulled the covers to keep him warm. I sat down beside him and looked at his gorgeous face. Then, I realized, who needs Seunghyun when you can have Kim Jaejoong?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kekeke, anyeong yeorobun!

So it seems like many of you want Bommie to show TOP the real deal eh? And I thought why not pair up Bommie with our y Jaejoong? Looks like she's slowly taking interest in him too. Is top going to let her go just like that? You'll find out soon! hehehe.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE PLEASEEE. <3

ADIOS FOR NOW (: