Return

Baby you're mine

I sighed looking at the sky above, I'm finally back. Park Bom is finally back. Oh how much I miss this place, and of course my first love, Choi Seunghyun. He was everything a girl could ask for; handsome, tall, humorous, and the best boyfriend ever.

-FLASHBACK-

5 years ago

I received a letter in my mail from Berklee College of Music informing me that I had been accepted! Omo~ During my whole life, my only goal was to become a singer and now I can finally chase my dream! YAYAY!

The only problem was.. Seunghyun. Since Berklee was in the States, it means that I needed to be away from him for a while. This was going to be the first time we have ever been apart.

I spent the entire night up thinking about how to explain this to him since I knew he was going to be depressed. Aigooo, ottoke?!

The next morning I met up with Seunghyun, and I've decided to break the news to him.

"Good morning Seunghyun!" I waved with a smile on my face, pretending nothing was going on.

"Good morning love." He said as he gently kissed me. His lips.. Oh I am definitely going to miss his kisses..

"Umm Seunghyun, I need to tell you something..."

"Yes honey? I'm all ears!" He smiled and my heart was aching just thinking about how I'm going to be away from him for a long time.

"Uh.. mm.. I- I was accepted... to.. umm.. Berklee College of Music.."

His body tensed. I could see the disappointment in his eyes and his shock. Oh no. Park Bom, what have you done..

He nervously chuckled, " oh. I see."

We stayed there, looking at each other not knowing what to say.

"Ahem" He cleared his throat, "so.. uh.. when are you leaving?"

"In 40 minutes actually..."

"Wow, that's pretty soon huh?" he faked a smile.

"I guess..." I looked down at the ground. "Listen, I'm really sorry Seunghyun but I think we should call this relationship over for a while.."

He looked at me with wide eyes. I sense his fear, his anger, most importantly, I can sense his heart breaking because of me. He stood there, unsure if this was reality or just a dream.

However reality struck him as I turned to walk away. He grabbed my wrist. "Wae? Wae?"

"I'm sorry Seunghyun, it's all my fault. I'm really sorry." With that, I left. Not looking back. My tears kept rolling down my cheeks as I whispered "I'm sorry" for the last time.

Seunghyun collapsed onto his knees. Looking at the girl he was in love with walking away from him. He felt heartbreak for the first time. He recalled all the pleasant memories with her and tears formed in his eyes. He wanted to scream, but nothing was coming out of his throat. He wanted to punch something, but his hands refused to move. It felt like he had lost a part of him. And with that, his tears rolled uncontrollably down and he covered his face with his hands and cried like a little baby.

After being crushed, Seunghyun finally stood up and smirked. "Park Bom. You will regret your decision." Those were his last words as the plane took off above him.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Tears roll down my cheeks once again as I remember my last day in Korea 5 years ago.

"Seunghyun-ah, I'm back. Do you still love me like how I love you?" I mumbled before calling a taxi and going to a hotel.