Chapter 9

Hurtful Love

Somin

It felt like my world just stopped right now, I am hearing right?

Oppa just said that he is reconsidering about us? our relationship?

I opened my mouth trying to speak but no words came out while tears keeps falling down my cheeks.

So this is really what it is? It all went the other way, I knew it.

I knew he wouldn't believe a word I say, I was just a fool who think that maybe he will but I was completely wrong.

The most thing I fear to happen is now happening, what do I do?

Im frozen at the same spot that he made me sit, our bed just staring at oppa with my teary eyes, he's looking at the window.

I don't know what to do, should I play along with what oppa accuse me of doing so that I can stay with him or should I keep insisting on telling the truth which might cause him to leave me which is what I feared the most.

At this time I wished shinhye was here to help me decide but knowing her she probably would have told me to stood up for myself again.

I wiped some of the tears of my cheeks and breaths heavily.

I closed my eyes trying to decide what to do.

Couple of minutes have passed but still say a bit and while my eyes were still close, I finally made up my mind.

I decided that I would just follow what my heart says which is to keep on insisting to him the truth until he believes it.

I've already started this much and there's no point of me going back anymore, I just hope that oppa won't leave me for this.

"Oppa,"I said softly getting his attention which I succeed when he turn to look at me.

"You said that you would believe whatever I say right? but why can't you believe me this time?"I said while tears are already starting to form on my eyes.

He slowly made his way towards and sat besides me then took my hands."Babe I will believe anything that you say except this,"

I just look at him with pleading look hoping he would understand and believe me.

"They don't hate you, they treat you like a real family, they even told me that so stop thinking that way,"

"But they really do, they hate me, they don't like me, they're just lying to you oppa,"

Tears rolling down my cheeks again, I was getting desperate, I can't take it so much.

"Babe stop this now,"I felt his hands tightened then he let go,"Lets talk when I get back this evening,"

He stood up with me crying and started to walk towards the door but stopped halfway.

"You know im really dissapointed in you,"He spoke.

My eyes widen, h..he's dissapointed in me?

"I thought your different than the other girls that I left and left me because of my love for my family but I guess your just the same as them, seeking for attention and wants to be always the center of my attention,"

My whole body felt numb at what oppa just said, does this means that he's gonna leave me?

I was at pure shock and my heart hurts like I just got stabbed, and my mind seems to be blank.

I finally able to get myself together when I saw oppa continuing his walk towards the door.

Immediately I stood up and ran towards him while crying,im panicking and going crazy right now.

I hugged him from behind and rested my head on his back.

"P..Please oppa don't leave me,"I plead while tighting my hold on his waist.

"It was all my fault, I want to have to have your full attention, I was jealous thats why I lied and said that, im really sorry,"I blurted out not knowing what else to say, it was all for him not to leave me, I didn't have a choice.

"Babe please let go of me,"

"No oppa please, I love you, don't leave me,"

"Babe, Babe let go,"

"No I won't, please don't,"

I didn't let go of him and just kept my arms around him tightly until.

 

 

 

"BABE! BABE! WAKE UP,"I heard a loud familiar voice all of the sudden.

I shoot straight up breathing heavily with tears running down my eyes and my swollen and heavy eyes opened to look around.

I found myself in our bedroom and the covers around me, wait does it mean that those were all a dream?

I felt a hand carrassing my back and I turn to my right to find oppa looking at me with worried expression on his face.

"Hey babe are you ok?"He asked softly.

"OPPA,"I cried then crushed myself into him, hugging him tightly while resting my head agains't his chest.

He wrapped his arm around me while the other one is carrassing my back comfortingly.

"Its ok babe, its just a dream,"He spoke quietly doing the same thing.

I hold on to him tightly making sure that this was all real and continue to sob.

"Shhh...stop crying babe, its ok im here,"He said while placing soft kisses on the top of my head.

My sobs are slowly stopped while trying to steady my breathing feeling relief that all of those were just a dream, most likely a nightmare.

 

 


Hello guyss!!!! Did I shocked you guys??? hehe Im really please don't get mad at me, I hope I didn't over do it...

Anyways guys I was planning on giving this update on april 1 for the aprilfoolsday but I couldn't....

Also guys thanks for all the comments, I've read them all very well and thats what inspired me to make this update fast so thank you :))

And don't worry guys there will be some a bit of good news for Somin soon, so please don't lose interest in my story....

Once again thank you guys!!!!