Chapter 5

Hurtful Love

Shin hye took a deep breath.

"She's...been getting t-"

"OPPAA,"

A loud familiar voice suddenly cut her off coming from the door.

Hyunjoong quickly look at that direction to see who it was and it was Hyuna, Shin hye didn't bother to look since she already know who's that voice belong to and felt annoyed by it.

Hyuna ran towards hyunjoong with her arms wide and hyunjoong gladly embraced her.She gave him a peck on his cheek then pulled back."Oppa your home already, what are you doing here?"She asked with that innocent face while pouting.

"Oh I just saw Shin-hye standing in here so I said hello and ask some stuff,"Hyunjoong replied while his arm was around her little sister's shoulder.

"Oh jinjayo?"Hyuna turns towards Shin-hye and gave him an innocent look."Annyeong Noona, I didn't know your here,"

Shin-hye gritted her teeth and forced a fake smile,"Oh I just got here and waiting for Somin to bring me something,"

Hyuna gave her a final smile more likely a fake one too then turns to Hyunjoong again."Oppa lets go inside Omma just finished preparing dinner,"

Hyunjoong just nodded while smilling at her before slowly walking inside the house still with his arm around her sister's shoulder and her arms around his waist.

Before they could get inside the house, Hyuna look back and gave Shin hye a nasty look then smirked without Hyunjoong seeing then turn around to get inside.

Shinhye's gritted on her teeth only got tighter as she was boiling inside knowing all the things she had done to her bestfriend with those innocent face, she hated her.

"AISH jinja, if only I could slap those innocent face of her's...urggg!!,"She thought to herself.

When Hyunjoong and Hyuna got inside the house, they saw Somin walking down the stairs holding a bag, Hyunjoong look up to her with a sweet smile.

"Hey baby,"He greeted and motioning her to come to him towards his left.

"Oh oppa your home,"A smile form on her lips knowing his home but it soon faded away as she saw Hyuna besides him to his right.

"Oppa looks like Unnie has to give something to Shinhye noona, lets go to the kitchen first,"Hyuna suggested giving him sweet smile then turn to Somin,"Right unnie,"

"Oh...right, I'll follow right away, im just gonna give Shinhye something,"She said.

"Hm..ok but don't be gone for too long, the food might get cold,"Hyunjoong replied before Hyuna dragged him towards the kitchen.

 

Somin hurried and went outside and found Shinhye standing there looking like she's about to explode.

"Shinhye-ah....what happened?"

Shinhye look up to see Somin with burning eyes.

"I'll tell you what happened, I was about to tell hyunjoong what they're doing to you and to my LUCK that evil sister suddenly came and interrupt me,"

Somin's eyes widen,"YOU WHAT?"

"YA SOMIN...wake up, I can't take this anymore, you don't deserve what they're doing to you,"

"I know that but Shin....im scared,"

"I know that your scared about what Hyunjoong might think of you if you tell him but letting this all go and taking all of it isn't gonna do much somin,"

"I also know that but please...Shin don't tell him, let me handle this, please,"

"Somin you've been saying that for a long time but your still in the same situation,"

"Shinhye-ah promise me you won't tell him, promise me,"Somin pleaded.

"This is enough Somin, its time to do something about this,if you don't tell him soon or preferably tonight, I will tell him myself,"Shinhye said with an serious expression then quickly took the bag from Somin cause she was just too shock at what her bestfriend just said."Thanks for these, I'll be going now and Somin remember what I said, you know me if I said something I'll really do it,"then turn around and left leaving Somin in shock.

 

 

 


Hellooo guysss!!! 

I know its been a long time since my last update but I've been super busy im really sorryyy!!!

Please don't kill meee, Cause I won't be able to update anymore if u kill me xDDD