Chapter 2

Hurtful Love

Somin

Minutes and hours have passed and im still sobbing silently here inside our bedroom, now im sitting on the bed since that incident happened earlier.

Suddenly I heard some noises coming from downstairs, oppa's probably home already being greeted by them happily probably, I wish I could do that for every time he comes home but I only get a chance once in a while because of the other two.

Soon I heard some footsteps going up the stairs, I straighten myself up and wipe the left over tears out of the cheeks and stopped my sobbing.

The door creaked open and oppa slowly walked inside obviously exhausted and his eyes looked for me.

Once he found me sitting on the bed, he made his way towards me.

"Baby your really too much you know....the first person I want to greet and see is you but your here just sitting,"He said almost like a complain.

I swallow my saliva then stood up meeting him halfway.

"Bianne oppa...I was busy doing stuff and I just finished now,"I replied helping him with his briefcase to settle it down still not making eye contact because I didn't want him to notice my red and swollen eyes.

"Where's my kiss?"I heard him say after I place down his briefcase and turns to see him pouting.

I smiled a bit before walking towards him still looking down and only looked up quickly to tip toed and kiss him on the lips then pulled back to look down again.

"Why do you keep looking down?Is there something on the ground?"

"Ani..."I replied quietly.

"Baby look at me,"His hands trail down towards my chin to pull my face up, I resisted at first but soon looked up to meet his gaze.

"Did something happened?Why are your eyes red and swollen?"He asked concernly.

I shook my head then brought my hands to rubbed my eyes slightly."I think something is on it, I been trying to get it off this afternoon,"I said while rubbing continuesly.

"Jinjayo?..Come let me help,"

He gently took my hands away and pulled my face closer to his lips.

He kept on blowing gently on my eyes really seems like buying the things I say, seriously where else can you find a guy like this ever?

After a couple of minutes, he stopped."Is it gone?"

I smiled a bit again and nod,"Yeah..its probably gone."He smiled to but it soon fade away as his eyes trail down to the top of my shirt collar. Its still drench with tears and wet.

"Why is your shirt's collar wet?....wait baby did you miss and thought about your mom and dad again?"

I stood there not knowing what to say for a second before looking down, I've been using that excuse everytime he would catch me with swollen eyes and drench shirt, the same excuse I use every single time and it seems to be always working cause he would buy it.

"Oh my poor baby,"He pulled me into his chest and started to carrass my hair comfortingly."Do you wanna visit their grave this weekend?"

I nod avoiding any conflict that might make him ask or tihnk more, and also my parents died couple of years ago with an car accident.God I really really missed them too how I wish their with me right now while im facing all of this but we can't changed the past and it is what is it.

He pulled off a bit to look at me,"Do you wanna take a shower first or do you just wanna sleep?"He asked.

I told him just to sleep, after all that happened today, I feel like the most thing I need right now is to just sleep and he agreed place a kiss on my forehead telling me to get on the bed frst and he'll take a quick shower.

Quickly he came out of the bathroom and joined me in the bed inside the cover, I snugged closer to him letting my head rest on his chest and felt him wrapped his arm around me tightly.

I sniff his scene one last time before closing my eyes.

He kissed my forehead one last time."Goodnight baby,"He mumbled.

Soon I doze of to sleep.

 

The next morning, I woke up feeling my eyes a bit heavier, its probably a bit swollen from last night.

The same things happened again when I tried to get out of the bed, and when I did get off the bed I continue to do the same routine again.

I went downstairs to cook breakfast, as usual oppa went down first ready for work and soon followed by the other two.

We eat like before, me always quiet and oppa done most of the talking.

After were done, oppa like always bid us goodbye before getting his briefcase and getting out of the house.

"Hurry up and up this mess,"Mrs.Kim's voice came in as usual after oppa left.

I quickly look down and stumbled to clean up the plates placing them one by one on the trey that I took from the kitchen.

I look over to both of them right quick and saw hyuna told Mrs.Kim something then back at me as if she was pointing.

Both of them walked towards closer giving me a murderious and discusting look.

"And you think your gonna get away with what you did and its all over?no its still doesn't change the fact that your nothing and will forever be a trash, do you under-"Mrs.Kim stopped talking as another person's voice can be heard behind us.

"Baby I don't have my phone with me..I think I left it in our b-"

That voice died out as all of us turn towards that voice and found oppa standing there in front of us with the most unreadable look on his face.

 

 


Here's the new chapter guys, Hope you enjoyed it xD

Thanks for all the comment from the last chapter and I hope you still do in this chapter,

I appreciate them and it inspired me :)

 

xoxo