Chapter 3

Hurtful Love

Somin

 

For a while, silence fills the air, it seems that we were all shock by his sudden appearance, my heart is beating so fast and I felt sweat drips down my forehead.

"Whats going on here?"Oppa's voice suddenly broke the glass for all of us. I was still frozen and my mouth seems to be tightly closed not wanting to say a thing.

Mrs.Kim laugh but I can see its fake and walked towards him."Oh honey...we were just playing around here you know,"She gave hyuna a look then back to oppa.

Hyuna on the other hand suddenly started to clean up the table,"De..oppa were just joking around right unnie?"She said giving me a look then gave oppa a sweet and innocent look before taking a couple of dirty plates towards the sink.

Since when does she do any chore or work or anything at all?

"Oh jinjayo? But I heard some angry and yelling voice a while ago....are you sure you guys ok?"Oppa asked, wait does that mean he understand a thing about what happened a while ago?

Thats a good thing right? But why don't I feel good? Why do I suddenly feel that hyunjoong oppa has to know about this?

"Yeah were good really...right somin-ah,"Mrs.Kim went near me and wrapped her arms agains't mine.

I looked at her then her hands with wide eyes before turning back to oppa.

"Y-yeah...of course,"I tried to steady myself from this uncomfortable feeling right now.

"Im glad you guys are getting along fine...and I almost forgot...babe can you help me look for my phone right quick...I might get late,"

"S-Sure,"I quickly pulled away and walked up the stairs. I can feel Mrs.Kim gazing over my and I didn't bother to look back down.

Oppa just followed me upstairs until we reached our bedroom.

I found his phone on top of the small table near the lamp at the side of our bedroom.

I took it then turn around to give it to him.

"Here oppa,"

He smiled then took the phone placing it inside his pocket.

He was about to walk out the door but stopped then turns back to walk towards me.

"Babe are you sure you guys are ok?Cause I mean you don't look ok,"He asked concernly.

I was frozen for a sec. battling with myself whether to really tell him? or not.

I was about to open my mouth to speak but I sudden memory flashbacked in my mind.

"Do you dare to tell oppa about this? Do you think that he would actually believe you? and also do you think that he would side with you? Cause I know he won't.....He love us more than you...He love us his own family than a girl like you do you understand that?So go ahead...if you dare to tell oppa about everything...lets see who will he choose and who will get kicked out of this house,"

I shook myself after remembering those things that Hyuna said to me, that was my first day living in this house.

At first when I got shocked and sad about how they treated me and wanted to tell oppa about it but after what she said, I got scared, ever since then I don't even dare to bright something about it to oppa and avoided it at any circumstances.

I took a deep breath then look up to meet oppa's concern face, I gave him a smile,"Were ok oppa...im ok,"

He smiled too,"If you say so," then bent down to peck my lips then pulled back."Bye babe,"With that he walked out the door.

I signed again then dropped myself on our bed.

Did I make the right choice again or not?

I don't feel so right at all, I feel like crap lying to him like this, there's a part of me that wanted to tell oppa everything but there's also a part that don't but then again this time, the don't won.

How long do I have to go on like this?Im really really getting more hurt and tired because of this,Should I tell oppa everything to oppa when he comes home? or should I continue to live like this, enduring everything even though it hurt so much already.

I don't know what to do anymore.