Chapter 6

Hurtful Love

Somin

All the time during dinner im thinking about what shinhye told earlier and I couldn't decide on what to do.

I was quiet like I was before but now im spacing out and didn't even touch the food in front of me while they're talking to each other while eating.

At first I thought about that maybe shinhye was right, I should stand up for myself but a second thought im scared on what the outcome might be while seeing them interact like this.

"Babe gwenchana? you haven't touch your food yet,are you feeling ok?"

Suddenly oppa snapped me out of my own thoughts and I turns to him looking at me with worried.

A gave him a small smile,"Gwenchana oppa, maybe just a bit tired,"

"Oh really, do you wanna go to bed first?"

I nodded and he went closer to give me a peck on my lips,"Arraso, I'll be there in a bit,"

I can feel the other two person's gaze towards me but I just ignored it and stood up making my way slowly towards the the stairs and went directly to our bedroom.

Thinking that getting a quick shower might help me abit so I did and went out with my nightgown on. I sat on our bed with my both of feet up and started to think again.

If I don't tell oppa shinhye said she will, but if I tell oppa myself I don't know what will the happen.But then again its still better for him to know from me instead of shinhye right?maybe I shouldn't tell oppa and just stop shinhye from telling him, that might be a better choice.

Suddenly I heard the door opened and I quickly straighted myself up in a sleepy way pretending to be asleep.

I heard oppa's footsteps coming near, I kept my eyes tightly shut continuing my act.

"Ah..she must have been really tired,"I heard him say then cover me with my blanket and sat besides me.

I felt him carrass my hair gently and pressed a kiss on top of my head before leaving.

I slowly peek through one of my eyes to see oppa going to the bathroom, I let out a sign and still doesn't know what to do up to this point.

I need to decide to and its only a matter of minutes before I heard the bathroom door opened.

I closed my eyes again and went back to the sleeping stance like before, soon I felt him got on the bed and inside the covers.

The lamp was still on, he's probably reading something before he sleep like he usually does.

Ok Somin think now, think really really hard.

First its really hard to stop shinye when she set her mind on something so that choice is gone, Second if oppa find out from shinhye it would be totally bad instead of hearing it directly from me.I guess I got no choice but to tell him even though I don't to and I don't know what oppa might think of me after this.

I heard him set the book down on the small table and turn off the lamp making himself more comfortable to sleep.

This is it, whatever happens, happens.

I slowly turns to his side and embrace his waist while resting my head on his chest.

"Oh, I thought ur asleep,"He said then I moved a bit for him to put his arm around me.

I shook my head a bit and made myself more comfortable around his warm embrace.

Silence fills the atmostphere on our dark room.

"Hmm...oppa,"I said quietly after a while.

"Hmm..,"I heard him say.

"Can I ask you something?"I heard him say hmm again so I continued with my question.

I pulled away a bit to look up to him."No matter what I say, even though its crazy or unthinkable or unexpected you would still believe me right?"

 

"Of course babe, you know I would believe everything you say, even if you say you saw an alien, I would still believe you,"He smiled then lean down to peck my lips, tsk, him and his crazy alien talks.

 

"Why is there something bothering you or is there something important you want to tell me?"He asked after pulling back.

 

I looked into his eyes while deciding to myself.

 

Finally I took a deep breath and thought to myself, this is it, its time.