Chapter 7

Hurtful Love

Somin took a deep breath,"This is it I hope im doing the right thing,"She thought to herself.

"They don't like me,"She said quietly enough for him to hear lowering her head.

"Who?"Hyunjoong said confusely then titled his head and make her face him."Babe who could possibly not like you?"

"Your family,"

Hyunjoong froze for a sec. at what she just said then got up to sit on the bed making her sat up too.

He looked at her again with a serious face."Tell me again?"

"Your family hates and despise me oppa,"She said then started to sob.

"BWO?B-but they are nice, how can that be,"Hyunjoong was just lost for words.

"They hate me ever since we got married and up to now,"Somin continue with tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes.

"But I never seen them anything bad to you babe, are you sure maybe your mistaken or something?"

"They don't show it when your around, they act up and pretend that they really like me but when your gone they just treat me like like trash,"Somin said with tears ran down her cheeks.

"But they...they..,"Hyunjoong stopped and gently wipe the tears off her wife's cheeks."Are you really serious about this?"He asked one last time cupping her face with both of his hands to look at her straight in the eyes.

She nodded,"Oppa you said you would believe me whatever I say, please believe me,"She sobbed more and he pulled her into his chest.

His hand carrassing her back softly."Arraso you wait here,"He said after a minute then stood and went out of the room.

After he went out of the room, he immedietly head towards his sister then to his mom room to call them out.Its almost positive that they know what it is about and Hyuna started to get nervous but Mrs.Kim gave her a signal to calm down and act natural.

"I have to talk to you guys, come with me,"Hyunjoong said as they were standing at the doorway.

He led both of them inside their room and they stopped there in front of Somin who was sitting on the bed while sobbing silently against the pillow.

"Umma, Somin told me that you guys hate and doesn't like her at all, tell me whats going on here?"Hyunjoong said and sat at the edge of the bed with his arms crossed.

The two looked at each other innocently."Eh? Us honey I really don't know what she's talking about, we never hated her,"Mrs.Kim said.

Hyunjoong turns to face his face."Babe they said that they never hated you, are you sure with what your talking about? maybe your talking about some of your friends or something?"

"They're lying oppa, this is just an act, they don't like me, they hate me,"Somin said hugging her pillow tighter.

Hyunjoong turns to face the two of them again.

"Honey we don't even know whats going on here,"Mrs.Kim said then continued looking at Somin."We welcomed you warmly, treat you nicely like a real family and I even treat you like your my own daughter,"Mrs.Kim acted as she was hurt at what Somin said and looked at hyunjoong."You don't ever see us treat her badly right?"Hyunjoong nodded slightly."Thats because we like her and we don't hate her,"

Somin was just really cannot believe the lies they're saying in to her face and hyunjoong.She was gonna say something again but Hyuna talked first.

"Thats right oppa, this is really unfair,"cried Hyuna,"Unnie I treated you like a real sister and this is what you do to us?Tell bad things and lie to oppa about us,"She said with a sad expression.

"I didn't lie, please I,"Somin tried to talk again but Hyuna cut her off.

"I really can't take this,"Hyuna said then ran out of the room while wiping tears from her eyes.

"Hyuna...honey wait up,"Mrs.Kim yelled then looked at hyunjoong with hurt expression and ran out of the room too.

Hyunjoong just let out f sign and lean his head agains't the wall while Somin just sat there and didn't say a word.

After a minute Hyunjoong finally stood up.

"Oppa where are you going?"

"I'll be back,"Hyunjoong said then went out of the room and left Somin wondering if he believe her or not.

Couple of minutes have passed and Hyunjoong finally went back.

He sat besides Somin who was just looking at him worried.

He took her hand and kissed it lightly."Lets go to sleep,"He said softly then made her lay down.He too lay down besides her before covering both of them with the blanket.

"B-but oppa..."Somin tried to say something but Hyunjoong just cut her off.

"We can talk about it tomorrow, I know your tired so lets get some rest huh,"He said then pulled her towards his chest.

"Oppa do you believe me?"Somin quietly said agains't his chest and Hyunjoong didn't answer instead he just kept on carrassing her hair softly.

"Oppa please believe me,"Somin started to panic when Hyunjoong didn't answer her."Please....please..,"Somin kept on repeating silently.

"Shhh....baby go to sleep."Hyunjoong hushed her gently and continue to softly carrass her hair.

Somin finally slept while murmuring the same thing over and over again that night.

 

 


New chapter guys, I hope its not too boring!!!!