Chapter 4

Hurtful Love

Kim Hyunjoong

 

"If you say so,"I said then bent down to peck my wife's lips then pulled back,"Bye babe,"

I walked out of the room going downstairs still not feeling right.

Honestly after hearing the things earlier I thought for sure that it was something well I guess it wasn't but there is made me curious about it inside me.

Omma and Hyuna bid me goodbye again as I pass downstairs towards the door and the worry and curiousity inside me got more bigger as I saw them feeling a bit uneasy too just like how my wife reacted a while ago, thats something wierd.

Im probably just worried about nothing right? I mean they are just too lovely to be up to something even before we got married they seem to get along pretty well and im happy about it.I love my family and my wife so much and they get along well what could I ask for?

I mean my sister is such innocent and sweet girl and omma is like the best mom I could ever have then you add in my very kind and caring wife, what could go wrong? 

I got inside my car and started to drive to work with all that thoughts in my mind thinking the very little doubt about it.

I walked towards the my office building passing by some of my worker and waving at them until I reach my own office and quickly took my jacket off and hang around the chair in front of my big desk.

Shuffling through a couple of folders, I can't seem to think right and my mind keep analizing what happened this morning.

First I walked back inside the house talking then stopped when I heared some yelling and saw them and their faces looking akward and suspicious.

I closed back the folder and stood up. What if there is really something going on that I don't know about? but then again what could possibly that be with those lovely people together....Argg!!! I don't know anymore maybe a coffee would help.

I quickly took my office phone and ask my secretary for an coffee. Minutes later I heard a knock on the door and it was my secretary with the coffee that I asked.

She placed it down my desk and I told her she can go, she bowed to me slightly before leaving.

I let the aroma smell of the coffee run through my nose before sipping on it. It did help a little bit as I opened the folder back and started to work like I usually does. Maybe I was just overracting about the thing this morning.

The passed by like it usual and it was already time to go when I finished the stack of work.I signed before gathering up all the things and placed them neatly on my desk for me to continue tomorrow.

I took my jacket off the chair and put it on me before taking my briefcase and walking out of the office towards my car.

I got on my car and started to drive back home, minutes have passed and im finally in front of my house.

I was gonna park all the way to the garage when I saw Shin hye standing at the gate, I pulled over in front of the garage and walk towards her.

"Shin-hye-ssi...good to see you,"I greeted then pulled her to a small hug.

"De...Me too,"She replied then pulled away.

"Are you waiting for Somin or something? why don't you come in,"I asked her then ushered her in towards the house but she refused.

"A-Ani..gwenchana im just waiting for Somin to bring something out,"

"Ah jinjayo?Are you sure you don't want to come in?"She nodded.

But then I remembered the things that happened this morning.

My curiousity got up again about it and I just had to do it.

I just had the urged to asked her if she knows something about it, I mean she is my baby's bestfriend after all.

"Hm..Shin-hye-ssi do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Sure...what is it?"She looked at me.

"Do you by any chance know if something is up between them?"

"Them? Who?"She looked at me puzzled.

"Somin...did she ever tell you something or talked about something you know like how she's doing and stuff....inside the house?"I asked.

She froze for a sec. like she was battling with something before answering.

"Hm.....N-no...somin probably doing good..cause she always smile everytime were together so."

I wasn't very satisfied with her erring answer, it feels like she's hiding something, I looked at her with a bit more seriousness.

"Are you sure there's nothing happening or up between them?"

She looked away for a sec before I heard her took a deep breath before turning back to face me.

"You really wanna know?..."She asked then paused I nodded my head then she took another deep breath before continuing.

 

"She........."

 

 


SO sorry I haven't updated for a long time, My family and I were out all thanksgiving break and just got back today, I will catch up with this and my other stories as much as I can, sorry again!!!