Chapter 8

Hurtful Love

Somin

My eyes slightly opened only to have them closed again because of the sun and they also felt so heavy, must be from last night incident.

I moved slightly to fix myself and peek through my right side expecting to see oppa still asleep but to my suprise it was empty.

I opened my eyes wider to see it clearly and it was really empty, where is oppa?

Immediately I sat up and look around the room for oppa but still didn't see him. This is unsual, its has been always me that will wake up first since we got married and but I find myself alone in our bedroom like this, somethings feels wierd.

My eyes landed towards clock making my eyes widen, it was almost 9am.

Did oppa not eat breakfast?Did he make breakfast by himself?He might get mad at me, what would he think now?Did he left for work without eating?

I started to panick and quickly ran out of the room to see for myself. I got down the stairs and was about to enter the kitchen but then I stopped at the sight in front of me.

Oppa is right there sitting across Hyuna and Mrs.Kim, they were eating breakfast while talking and laughing, I frozed in my spot not knowing what to do.

I don't know how long I've been standing there and I didn't noticed that they already noticed me.

"Oh babe your awake,"Oppa said then stoop and walked towards me."Lets go back upstairs, there's something I want to talk to you about,"He told me.

I looked up to him and I can't read his expression.I looked at towards the other two and saw some evil grin on their faces.

I look back at oppa and nodded slightly nervous. He gently hold my hand as we walked upstairs back to our bedroom.

We got inside our bedroom and he made me sit on the bed. Im really starting to feel nervous.

"Listen babe, the thing I was to talk to you about is things that happened last night,"He paused.

"Oppa,a-about last night I was really telling the truth,"I swallowed my saliva nervously.

He looked at my eyes,"Babe there is really no way that they would do and feel like that towards you,"

I felt my throat dry by each words that oppa is saying right now."B-but oppa, Im-"

"And they told me everything,"He cuts me off.

Whats going on right now?What did they tell oppa?

"W-what do you mean oppa?"I asked nervously.

"They told me the real reason why you acted like that last night,"He continued.

"What reason?"

"Its because your jealous of the attention im giving them and you only want me to look at you, thats why you like about them hating you,"

I just felt like a glass broken, whats happening right now? They told oppa a total lie.

"N-no oppa, thats not it, im really telling the truth, they hate me, they-"

He squeezed my hand slightly."Look babe, let me finish and listen ok,"He said then stood up.

I was frozen on that spot only looking at him with so much uneasiness.

"You know I never expected this from you, even from the start I told you how im so attach to my family,"He go on.

"I told you that, I talk about them all the time with you when we were dating, I had so much love for my family as much as I love you,I told you that"He paused and closed his eyes.

I was holding my breath as if my life depends on it.

"And you make up something like this because you only want me to pay attention to you, you know that you hurt their feelings because of it,"

 

I felt like my world is going down to drain, im speechless, is the thing that I fear the most happening?Why is this happening? Im the victim here.

 

Tears started to form in the corner of my eyes as my hands went towards my heart, holding tightly as if its about to give out feeling an indescribable pain.

 

"Look if you can't even handle this and accept who i am to my family.......then maybe I should reconsider about our relationship then."

 


HELLOOO GUYS!!!!!! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME ISN'T IT?? IM REALLY SORRY GUYS, IM SO BUSY TO UPDATE MY FICS AND ONLY HAD A SLIGHT TIME NOW, HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T GET MAD AT ME ABOUT ON THIS UPDATE..

POOR SOMIN....WHAT TO DO :((