Chapter 2

Me? Falling in love with Mr. Arrogant? No way!

*Attention this chapter contains some swearing*

 

Chapter 2

Jenny’s P.O.V

“It’s the dumbest yet coolest thing that I saw in the last few years.” Ailee said catching up with me.

“And this is only the beginning, trust me.” I said getting in the class.

 

~~~

 

“So how was your day?” Mom asked with a huge grin on her face.

“It was… fine.” I said looking in her eyes.

<< You don’t expect me to tell you that a guy is always trying to make my life a living hell and I always try to kill him but as always I’m smarter and avoid all the embarrassing situations. >>

It’s been almost two weeks since I start going to that school and I don’t regret it. Ailee is the only person that I can really trust even if we sometimes “argue” on the fact that Daehyun will burn in hell killed or because of natural causes.

“Jennifer tomorrow the company will have a party and I would like to present the new plans.” Dad said taking a sip from his grass with red wine.

Suddenly my phone starts vibrating on my pocket.

“Sure, everything is ready.” I said taking out my phone out and answer.

“Missed me?” An unknown number but a familiar voice.

“I think that you have the wrong number.” I replay quickly.

“Neah, you really don’t know me baby girl?” The person asked.

That is when it I realize who is calling me. Jung Daehyun, well two can play this game.

“Alex I missed you so much.” I reply

“Who is Alex?” Daehyun instantly replay

“Hmmm…. Why do you care?” I ask

“Just answer that damn question.” He said

“Bye Jung Daehyun.” I said and put my phone back in my pocket.

 

Daehyun’s P.O.V.

“Alex I missed you so much” She replay.

<< What? Who is that Alex guy? Not that I care about him but… >>

“Who is Alex?” I ask feeling a knot in my stomach.

 “Hey Daehyun!”  Hyuna said out of nowhere before she sat on my lap.

“Hi.” I simply respond but ignore her after that, this is more important.

“Hmmm…. Why do you care?” She asked

I can already feel my blood boiling in my veins.

“Just answer that damn question.” I immediately reply.

Hyuna probably not liking the lack of inters from my side start nabbing on my neck.

“Bye Jung Daehyun.” She replies and Hyuna palmed my growing .

I put my phone back on my pocket and give kiss the girl in front of me.

“You know what to do.” I whisper in her ear looking at her body lowering until she was on her knees between my legs.

 

Jenny’s P.O.V

The hot water finally made contact with my skin and all my muscles start to relax; now I can finally say that I’m in heaven. I put some shower gel on the sponge and slowly start to wash my body and finally realize how much I miss Kelly and her magic fingers. I wash the foam and then wash my hair and finally get out of the shower with a towel on my head and a bathrobe. Everything is better now; even Daehyun is not getting so much on my nerves. I quickly put on some pajamas and blow-dried my hair.

<< Now I’m going to really relax and forget about today and enjoy myself. >>

 

Daehyu’s P.O.V

It’s already 1 in the morning and I finally park my car in the huge garage. When I open the door I found my dad sitting in front of it with a serious face on.

<< , , , what now? >>

“In my office, now” He said in a low tone that is really giving me goosebumps.

I slowly walk after him and sit down on the huge black leather couch.

“I told you to be home at 8.” He said not letting space for any comments.

I just nod and look everywhere else but not in his eyes knowing that it’s only scare the out of me.

“How should I expect you to be capable to take over my company when you act like a 5 year old child? I will give you one and only one chance to change your fate, tomorrow at 5:30 here is the address, don’t be late or you are dead.” He said looking at me.

I grab the piece of paper and look in his eyes and he looks like he has some plans, I put the paper on my wallet.

“And take a shower you smell like a .” He said waving his hand in front of him.

I quickly go upstairs and get rid of the clothes and get in the shower and lazily wash my body with some shower gel after I wash my hair to get rid of the wax I get out of the shower and put on some boxers and finally get in bed. All my muscles start to finally relax and my eyelids finally gave up sending me on the dreamland.

***

“Ah Dae it hurts.” A raspy voice said.

I kiss the tears on the girl’s cheeks and when I got in a better position I could finally see Jenny, , under me, I look down and saw blood on the mattress.

“You are so beautiful.” The words slip out of my mouth.

“You can move.” She said opening her eyes and all I could see just lust and love.

***

 

Jenny’s P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes and realize that the sun is up and downstairs is some infernal noise that waked me up and I guess it’s from the lawnmower. It’s only 8:30 but I feel like a slept for the past three days. I got up and get in the bathroom throwing all my clothes in a corner and get in the shower to wash my body. After I finally finish with my shower I change into a pair of white jeans and a red tank top and some black flats. When I finally get down nobody seem to be home, I sat down and some maids come with some trays with lots of food on them and an envelope. The food as always tastes fantastic but the envelope is giving me headaches, for real now there are going to be over 200 persons and the moment I open it I felt like it’s going to happen something today, I don’t know what but for sure I don’t want to know.

“Miss Jennifer your mother called and tells me to inform you that the hairstylist, makeup artist and the clothes are going to be here at 3 P.M. and I would like to know if you have some preferences for this evening.” She said in a calm tone.

“No, everything is fine, tell her to call me at 2:30 till then I’m in the office.” I said getting up and entering my office.

I open the laptop and check all my emails and saw a few from my mom.

 “The guests are going to start to come at 5:30 P.M. and the real party is going to start at 7:45 P.M. and  so I sent the stylist earlier, I’m going to be at home at 1:30 and your father will pick us up at 4:30. There is a special family that I want you to meet, I bet you will know him when you are going to see him.”

I close the email and play Beethoven’s 5th symphony and I could feel my mind relaxing, finally a moment just for myself and nobody else, I close my eyes and just enjoy the music.  Suddenly I hear somebody knocking on my door and my eyes open.

“Enter.” I said in a raspy tone.

“Miss, your mother is here.” One of the maids said bowing.

I just nod and close my laptop and start stretching like a cat. I look at the clock and it’s already 2:25. I can’t believe that I fall asleep but I feel so fresh like I could move mountains. I got up and go in my room to take another quick shower and wash my hair, after that I get down and saw a bunch of people on the living room putting their stuff on some huge tables with some huge mirrors and lights on them.

“Oh there you are.” Mom said with a smile on her face.

I just nod and look at the persons that are running around like crazy.

“Evelyn my dear we are ready, where is you gorgeous daughter?” A guy asked clapping his hands.

My mom just nod towards me and I look at the guy in front of me, this guy must be a part time model or something. I slowly approach them and I could feel all the eyes on me.

“I’m Daniel, nice to meet you.” He said stretching out his arm.

“My pleasure, I’m Jennifer.” I said gently grabbing his hand and he kissed the back of my hand.

I smile and then he lead me towards one of the chairs, I sat down and immediately a make-up artist come and start getting stuff out of her huge makeup travel case. They start working on my hair and makeup, everything now it’s more like a nightmare, after Daniel dried my hair he start working on it and made an impossible braid and Sung Mi the makeup artist is still working on my eyes, making sure that I look perfect like I’m going to get married or something.

After one and a half hour I’m finally done, and one of the maids get the cover off my dress, a beautiful long, red with golden details, one shoulder dress, the maids are making sure that the straps of the corset are tight enough so there are not going to be any unwanted accidents. Now that I take a better look in the mirror I can say that Evelyn and Kris Evans are my parents I put on a set of jewelries formed of necklace, earrings and a bracelet all with a heart on them. After another 5 minutes I finally put on the black stilettos and take my black clutch and get out of my room. Mom is already there and she looks at me with wide open.

“Are you ready to leave?” I ask taking a look at her.

Mom as always is looking amazing in a long, black dress with her curly hair and light makeup.

“Yes, we are ready.” One of the drivers said opening the door.

I sign and get inside and saw a massive driver that I assume is also a bodyguard. Slowly he starts driving and I look outside and see the beautiful city.

“Your dad said that he is really sorry for not picking us up but some guests already come.” Mom said with a smile on her face.

“No problem.” I quickly respond ending the conversation.

In about half an hour we arrive and the diver opened the door and mom got out helped by the driver and I get out and slowly made my way on the red carpets. Some people that are outside saw me and start whispering, I just smile at them and enter the huge waiting room.

“Jennifer darling can you come here for a moment?” Dad said rising his hand a little bit so I can see him.

I approach them and I’m pretty sure that I saw that back somewhere, that hairstyle too. That certain person turns around and my eyes widen and my body refused to move.

“Jennifer?” He said looking as shocked as I am.

“You…?” I ask suddenly feeling a weight on my shoulders.

 

A/N ~ Well it's not a big deal but trust me when I saw 2 subscribers I was like

~  those gifs are not mine credit to the owners