Chapter 11

Me? Falling in love with Mr. Arrogant? No way!

Chapter 11

Daehyun’s P.O.V

Finally the sunrays start rising; I’m going to get married to Jenny. As weird as it is will sound I actually am excited for today. For the past months we’ve been working on our relationship and with baby steps we did got to that point where we can fully trust each other, maybe the sleepless nights did help us.

Suddenly I felt Jenny nuzzling her head on my chest away from the sunrays that are now entering the room, giving it a romantic feeling. I wrap my arms around her while looking at her innocent face. Sometimes even I get shocked seeing how strong and fierce she can be trough the day and how pure and innocent she can look when she sleeps.

<< What did you do to me Jennifer? >>

Suddenly the doors burst open and I saw my mother and soon to be mother in law and start shouting at us, making me cringe and cuddle even closer to me.

“Daehyun I told you to not touch Jennifer because that brings bad luck.” My mom starts screaming at me.

“Jennifer, I tough that you will not pass the line made of pillows that we made last night.” Her mother said making her cringe.

<< They are pillows for God’s name! Pillows not cement blocks. >>

“It brings bad luck indeed, got you in our room.” I whispered into her ear.

She star giggling and I could feel my heartbeat fastening.

After our mothers scolded us some more and my mother hit me in the head with a tray they got me out of the house and send me to my parent’s. The drive is short because it’s only 6:45 but when the gates opened I saw Youngjae’s car as well as the other’s cars there. My face almost got ripped from the huge grin that appeared on my face. I get out of the car and get in the house, as soon as I got inside they came and start clapping and encouraging me.

“Wah, really I never imagined that our Daehyun it’s going to get marries first.” Yongguk said putting his hand on my shoulder.

“Or even take made this step.” Himchan says appearing from nowhere with a bottle of champagne.

We continued our chats in the living room where my father, Jenny’s father and grandparents were and actually meet her grandfather.

“Gentleman’s we have to get ready, it’s almost the time for us to go at the church.” My grandfather said.

I got up followed by everyone and go in my old room while they got in the guests room to get ready.

My tuxedo it’s simple, black with a white buttoned down shirt and silver tie. Nothing too crazy because I really don’t want to end up looking like a princess. After I take another shower, shave and dry my hair I put on my tuxedo and then style my hair a little bit.

“Daehyun may I come in?” I heard my soon to be father in law saying.

I just opened the door and saw him ready to leave.

“Jennifer told me to give you this and forbidden me or anyone else to open it.” He said giving me a small red box before he left.

When I opened the door I saw cufflinks with our initials on them. So this is what she didn’t want me to see last night? Silly girl.

Flashback

“Daehyun I told you that you will have to wait until tomorrow!” She said putting herself over a box.

Rolling my eyes I tried to pry open her arms but it was like she sealed them with glue.

“I’m your fiancé and it’s not normal to hide things from me.”  I said using her own words against her.

“Touché!” She said still protecting the box from me.

Rolling my eyes I let her be and got in bet putting and not caring if I look stupid right now but it’s killing me.

<< Now I know how she feels wherever she keeps asking me about our honeymoon. Man this and the fact that I have the patience of a toddler isn’t helping at all. >>

End Flashback

When we finally got in the cars and start the engine the digital clock showed half past three and at for the ceremony starts. I drive with Himchan because after the ceremony Jenny and I will ride in one car.

The closer we got to the church the scarier it got. My heart start beating faster and my mind start to go to dark places that no one can ever imagine in those types of moments...

<< What if she is going to run? Or what if she is going to tell me that it was all a prank? Will she say yes? >>

“Scared?” Himchan simply asked stopping at the light red in front of us.

“Only if you know what scenarios are going through my head right now?” I ask taking a glance at myself in the mirror.

He just chuckled and shook his head, something that he often does whenever he is thinking that the person it’s a complete idiot.

After another 15 minutes we finally arrived to find an almost full parking lot but not with reporters and paparazzi.

“Are you ready?” Dad asked after he got out of the car alongside with Yongguk, Youngjae and Junhong.

“Am I ever going to be ready?” I asked him while I arranged my tuxedo a little.

Every time when I thought that Jennifer will appear from a moment to another I felt my heart in my throat, ready to get out. After I got in the church and sat by the priest the countdown started, every minute was like an eternity, my mouth got dry and my hands start sweating.  Suddenly everyone got up and piano or whatever started singing. Slowly the doors opened raveling my beautiful soon to be wife. Jenny is wearing a beautiful dress that shows off her curves in the most delicate and elegant ways. Her long hair put in a bun with a few strands of hair framing her face. Her father is escorting her here alongside with the bridesmaids. When they finally got in front of me and I saw Jenny’s beautiful face up-close I swear that my whole world stopped there.

“Please take care of my daughter.” He said before he handed her to me

“I’m will take care of her until the last day of my life.” I said taking her small hands in mine.

We turned around and face the priest that it’s in his mid forties or so.

“We gathered here today to celebrate the union between Jung Daehyun and Jennifer Rose Evans…” He continues but everything passed like a blur.

“Daehyun, please repeat after me. I Jung Daehyun, take you Jennifer Rose Evans as my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward , for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish; from this day until death do us apart.” He said while I repeat after him.

“Jennifer, please repeat after me. I Jennifer Rose Evans, take you Jung Daehyun as my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward , for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish; from this day until death do us apart.” He said the vows again and she said it after him.

“Now everything being said, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” He said motioning for me to snap out of my trance.

Taking the veil out of my way I put my arms around her bringing her body closer to mine and kiss her rosy lips.

<< I will love, protect and cherish you until my last breath. You are MINE, finally. >>

 

Hey guys so yeah the new chapter. I hope that i'm going to post soon  the next chapter.
Now if you are curious about the teaser that I was talking about in the last chapter... At first I wanted to be YG like and postpone it but...

 

 

Teaser

“Who is she?” One guy asked pointing at me.

“I don’t know but I wouldn’t complain if she would show me her skills.” Another one said giving me a lustful look.

“None of us will but most probably she didn’t come here for us." The third idiot said biting his lower lip

“Yeah. Let’s go, the battles should start.” The first guy said getting his friend’s attention.

They just got up and followed me inside the abandoned building. The music was blasting, people all over the place but I didn’t came here to dance.