Chapter 5

Me? Falling in love with Mr. Arrogant? No way!

*This chapter constains some swearing!*

Chapter 5

 

Mysterious P.O.V

“You have the video?” I ask looking at the girl in front of me.

“Yes, he didn’t even know but I got good angles, now give me what I want.” She said putting a CD on my desk.

“Good.” I put on the briefcase on the table and she open it and take a quickly look before she nodded her head close it and go.

This time I will make sure that you will regret the day that you were born even if it’s the last thing that I will do.

 

Jenny’s P.O.V

“Wake up !” Suddenly a masculine voice said jumping on me.

The only thing I could do was curl up in a ball and hope that it’s only a nightmare, Saturday it’s my only free day but not for the past few weeks when I worked like a mad woman.

“If you don’t wake up in the next five second you will get a lemon wash.” The voice said again and this time my brain actually recognized the voice.

My eyes shoot open and I push Eden off me and look at the dork in front of me like he is a ghost.

“Eden it’s really you?” I ask slightly pinching my skin to prove myself that I’m not dreaming.

“No Sherlock or you are cheating on me.” He said putting one of his big hands on his chest.

“With a plastic stick.” I said jumping on him.

Eden it’s the dork that I can’t live without, yes he might be older than me but I love him more than anything, even the company. Because I grew up in Canada until I was 5 years old and he is one of the family friends we grew closer and closer each day and suddenly all those sweet moments came back making a nostalgic smile appear on my face.

He looks more like a man, don’t get me wrong last summer he was to die for but now he leached his hair and more than anything he is having damn sideburns.

“You look good.” I said taking a better look at the smiling man under me.

He just wrapped his arms around me wais and pull me closer to his body probably enjoying how me s are pressing on his worked out chest. It will be a lie to say that I actually don’t enjoy this.

“You lost weight and your s are bigger.” He said looking at the ceiling.

I smack his shoulder and get of him and out of the bed.

“Your body might look fie but your remarks are turning me off more than a cold shower would.” I mutter before I get in the bathroom and lock the door after me.

I slowly start to take off my pajamas and my dear idiot actually tried to open it.

<< Yeah still the same. >>

After I took a short shower and get out finding an empty room I put on a leather skirt, a navy blue button up shirt and some dark blue plumps and for the hair I put it in a bun and a studded headband and for the makeup the old eyeliner. Downstairs they were already eating their breakfast as soon as I join one of the maids put my bowl with fruit salad in front of me. One week ago my dear grandmother got me into a diet and let me tell you the sport and the food make me lose some ‘baby fat’ that is what Cedric my trainer said that it is.  I quickly eat t knowing that Eden it’s going to get bored in the next 10 minutes.  

“How about we go out shopping then I will drag you into a nice restaurant for lunch?” I ask him knowing his worried face.

“Sure but first we have to make a stop somewhere.” He said already walking towards the entrance.

As soon as we get in the car his calm façade disappeared showing off a new side of him.

“Did he find you?” He simply asks knowing that I don’t like the .

“Yes, and I still remember what happened after that.” I said in a tone that even surprised me.

“I came here because Aiden send me an e-mail telling me everything, I got here as fast as I could, hoping that it was a joke but I saw him not long ago.” He said not knowing if it’s still a touchy subject for me.

“He showed at the company’s party, it will be a lie to say that this time is didn’t surprise me and the fact that he transferred in my school make everything more difficult.” I mutter hopping that he didn’t hear.

 

Flashback

 

‘Class from today we are going to have a new student, please welcome Jang Hyunseung.’ The teacher said with a fake smile on her face.

Everyone start whispering but I was the only one who didn’t pay attention because I already knew his oh so fake speech.

‘You will stray beside Mrs. Evans.’ The teacher said showing the only free stop in the class.

‘Hi baby, missed me?’

‘Drop the Jang.’ I respond him in a bored tone.

 

End Flashback

 

“And this is only the beginning of the disaster.” I said feeling how the whole world is pressing on my shoulders.

“I already have somebody that it’s from his clique that will tell me everything.” It was his answer before the driver stopped the car in front of the mall.

 

Daehyun’s P.O.V

“So who is that guy that is always following Jennifer?” I ask looking at Jinwoo.

“From the information’s that I’ve got he is one of her ex’s and once in a while he appears and tries to make her life a living hell not even legal actions are stopping him.” He said reading from some papers.

“More like a stalker.” I said taking a sip from my red wine.

For the past few weeks she only addressed me with Mr. Jung and she was all business like until I discovered that she was always stalked by the new kid, it wasn’t something that big until I hear him talking on the phone with someone.

 

Jenny’s P.O.V

The past few weeks were already disturbing, he is back and I know it’s not a good sign, this time I really can feel it right on the back of my neck also my grandmother is going to come visit us like I didn’t had enough on my plate plus that idiot Daehyun which is not giving me a break at all but all I could do is ignore him as much as I can.

And here I’m now at the diner with my parents Eden, Daehyun’s parents and the devil himself. Suddenly my phone start vibrating and I quickly excuse myself and made my way in the office to answer.

“Hello.” I answer at the unknown number.

“Time flies baby.” The mysterious person said before I could respond the person quit the call.

“Awee if you missed me so much you could say.” Daehyun said.

Feeling like I was about to burst and let all my anger on him I approach him and push him on the wall beside him.

“If you ing know what it’s better for you Jung then leave me alone before things get worst than they already are.” I said punching the wall beside his head making one of the frames break and cut my fist.

With it I leave him alone in utter shock but I couldn’t care less, I have better things to take care of and the Daehyun problem is now solved I have to watch my steps carefully just God knows what that bastard wants from me.

“Jennifer are you ok my dear, you are a bit pale.” Mom asked in a worried tone.

<< Perfect, ing perfect now what I should say? No mom one of my ex’s is stalking me and your oh-so-precious friends son is driving me insane and I also expect the worst from that other idiot but thanks to Eden I somehow feel save? Hell no! >>

I not continuing to eat me food and after a few more minutes Daehyun appears still looking a bit shocked but overall fine.

Now I really know that he but the damn message and I don’t have to worry about him but still how I’m going to hide from Katherine? That damn woman can smell a lie from miles.

“Oh dear it’s such a honor, right Rose?” Dad asked looking at me.

“Sure thing dad.” I mutter still in my world.

“So we hope to see you there.” Mrs. Jung said.

I quickly got my phone out and text Eden what it’s the honor.

‘Ball, masked one.’ His reply came quicker than I thought.

<< Really, me and my big mouth now I have to go, dear mouth how about consult my brain next time when if it’s Wonderland, ok? But it can’t be so bad right? >>

 

Long time no see, hehehe sorry for not updating sooner but here I'm right now hope you liked it. Sorry but it's too late and I'm too tired to correct it!!!

Kekeke that was me when I saw 5 subs, thank you!!!!!

p.s. That gif it's not mine credit to the owner.