Chapter 3

Me? Falling in love with Mr. Arrogant? No way!

*Attention this chapter contains some swearing*

 

Chapter 3

Jenny’s P.O.V

“What are you doing here?” I ask feeling how my blood starts to boil.

“Aww, this is how you treat family friends or should I say boyfriend? “ He said looking into my eyes.

“What do you want this time?” I ask trying to look as professional as I can.

He takes two steps towards me and I freeze, after all those years he still has the same effect on me.

“You know me so well and don’t ask dumb questions, you know what I want.” He said putting his big hand on my cheek.

 

Flashback

“Hyunseung  are you ok?” I ask opening the door.

From the bedroom I could hear someone screaming, no, not screaming but . Everything is blurry in front of me, I barely can breath and tears start rolling on my cheeks, slowly making sure that nobody hears me I make my way towards the bedroom and the moans are clearly audible.

“Tell my Seung, does Jenny make you feel this way?” The voice asked.

“Who is that , you know that you are my only one and I’m with her because I pity her.” He said in a low tone

Everything start spinning around me, it can’t be, why does he has to do this to me? I open the door to find Emily , riding him. Suddenly she opened her eyes open and then saw me standing there shaking from anger and sadness.

“Why did you stop?” He asked, looking where I was.

<< This is now or never. >>

I slowly make my way to the closet pick up my suitcase put on all my clothes and when I finished I take off my couple ring that Kris gave me and approach them. Emily is looking scared at me knowing that she will suffer the consequences.

“I hope that you know that you and your family are going to suffer the consequences.” It’s all I said before I grab the necklace that Hyunseung had his ring on and put mine.

“What are you doing?” He asked not believing what I am doing.

I turn around pick up the suitcase and leave the apartment with the two of them screaming my name but I ignore them, the driver put the suitcase in the trunk and I take out my phone.

“I want Kingam Enterprises and Jang’s company to disappear, you have 15 minutes.” I said in a cold tone before I hung up.

The dive was silent and the images keep replaying in my head, that that I called ‘best friend’ and my so-called ‘boyfriend’ trade me.

In the next few months they keep trying to contact me begging for forgiveness and Hyunseung trying to prove me that he is going to change. Change my .

“Come on Jenny, I love you.” He said looking in my eyes.

“Mr. Jang if you are nice enough to leave on your own I would appreciate that, if not I’m afraid that I will have to call the security.” I said in a business tone.

Everything now is about business my grandmother’s words still ringing in my head.

‘Kill your emotions, everything is about the business I hope that it was a good wakeup call and now you will start taking your work more serious. You need to have a sharp mind and not let emotions take over your judgment.’ She said before she left me alone in my room starring at the wall.

And this is what I actually did; I slow killed all my emotions.

End Flashback

 

“Anyways Mr. Jang I hope that you will enjoy the night.” I said in a polite tone and take another step towards him.

“Try something and I will personally get you out of here.” I said before I got out and leave him here dumbfounded.

 

Daehyun’s P.O.V

“She had a boyfriend?” I ask reading the papers that Youngjae got me.

I continue reading and everything about her, she is such a complex person and I can’t even imagine being her how could you put your kid trough so much? She starts doing gymnastics at 3, ice skating at 4 and dancing at 6 and she plays piano and violin.

“Wow, she really is something.” Yongguk said looking at the papers.

“I couldn’t believe it myself but I call some people and they all confirmed that it’s true.” Youngjae quickly respond looking up from his book.

“Now everything is clear that she is not going to be with you.” Himchan said in an amused tone.

“I will get her.” I said not looking up from those papers.

“Yeah right, at her standards she will not look at you even if you were the last person on this earth and she had to change her wheel.

My phone start vibrating and Dad’s name appeared on the display.

“Yes dad?” I ask trying to pose in a ‘good-kid’

“Home, 15 minutes.” This is all he said before he hung up.

 

***

 

“Mr. Mrs. Jung it’s a pleasure to see that you could come.” An extremely tall male said.

“We wouldn’t lose the occasion to meet again.” Dad said shaking hands with the male.

“I see that you bought your son, nice to meet you young man.” He said extending his hand for me.

“It’s my pleasure Sir.” I said shaking his hand.

“Mrs.” I said kissing the back of her hand like a gentleman.

After that they take us to our table and suddenly I hear a voice, her voice I could feel a knot n my stomach and tingles running through my spine making me shiver.

“Anyways Mr. Jang I hope you will enjoy the night.” She said in a tone that shocked me.

<< So this is her real face? >>

Suddenly she turned around and approach us, my heart start beating like crazy, she is looking like a goddess, that one shoulder red dress that perfectly shows of her great body.

“Mr. Mrs. Jung if I’m not mistaken.” She said bowing.

Both my parents had a pleased smile on their faces something that doesn’t happen often, suddenly the light in the room dimmed the only strong light being the one on the stage, only a pair of heels could be heard and Jenny got on stage.

“Take a good look at her Daehyun this is how a real leader looks like, confident, strong, without fear of speaking in front of one of the strongest persons in this country or any other country.” Dad whispers in my ear.

 

Jenny’s P.O.V

“Ladies and gentleman welcome to Evan’s Enterprises annual meeting. It’s a pleasure to meet each  of you personally, as you might already know it’s our pleasure to have few hour when we can just sit down and enjoy ourselves and exchange some experiences and we hope that you will enjoy yourselves to the fullest.” It’s all I could say because I didn’t have some time ahead to prepare a proper speech and improvising is not my thing.

The waiters start taking orders, some people directly got to the dancing area, others start talking, the ladies getting into small groups talking.

“Good job baby.” Hyunseung said putting his hand on my lower back.

“Paws down or I will shop them off.” I said getting my glass of champagne and go to the only person that was sitting in his chair mostly looking like he was ashamed of something.

Then it clicks, it’s Daehyun, his parents are here so they dragged him here, I sat beside him and hope that he will just start talking to me, somehow it was a comforting silence almost like we were enjoying each other’s company? Maybe but it was my only option to get rid of him. I take a better look at Daehyun and his black suit, white button-up shirt and matching black tie made of silk. Suddenly somebody takes the seat behind me and I don’t have to look to know who it is because Daehyun’s parents are dancing as well as mine and he finally looks smiling but his features hardening when he saw Hyunseung.

“Let’s dance.” Jung said extending his hand towards me with the palm of his hand up.

“You will not.” Hyunseung said grabbing my wrist.

He quickly let go of my hand when I step on his shoe and as quickly as I could I grab Daehyun’s hand and get in the dancing ring the song changed to Waltz.

“May I have this dance?” He asked in an amused tone like he was enjoying an unshared joke.

I just bow a little and he grab my hand and his other hand on the small of my back, he looked down and I look up making eye contact  for the first time this night and I get lost in his black orbs.

People start to gather around the dancing ring watching us, soon the song ended but changed to Samba  and things started to heat up, our bodies unwillingly touching is some not appropriate places for some 17 year old teenagers that want to kill each other every time they meet but not tonight, this night everything is different… really different. The song came to an end and I move my gaze to see everyone clapping and cheering, he just whirled me around and we bow thanking everyone.

“Thank you for the dance.” He finally said after we get into our seats.

“It was my pleasure and thank you for… saving me.” I respond before I take a sip from my water.

 

Hehe well it's 1 am and I probably should be sleeping but me being me I know that I can't sleep till it's done, it's not corrected... Goodnight or Good morning depends when you are reading this.