Chapter 10

Me? Falling in love with Mr. Arrogant? No way!

Chapter 10

“We are going to go public with our marriage.” He asked resting his arm on the back of the couch.

“Depends, the press will find out sooner or later but I think that it’s better to go public after the whole wedding thing is over.” I said playing with me phone.

“That is fine with me, what about the honeymoon?” He asked and I could swear that I saw his eyes darkening.

“Do you really want to go?” I ask feeling somehow uncomfortable.

He just nodded his head and I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes. I don’t nor want anything more but finish up with this; the whole wedding it’s giving me nightmares. Everyone is suddenly smiling at me thinking that we are doing it out of love; I can love the toilet paper more than Daehyun.

And now the honeymoon that I bet it’s going to be as sour as a lemon for me.

“I’m going to let you pick a place, I trust you with this but don’t you dare to mess it.” I said giving him one of my ‘this-is-your-only-chance-buddy’ looks.

“We are going to have .” He said getting up.

“What question is this?” I ask shocked.

“That wasn’t a question but a statement, see you later baby.” He said before he left me in the room.

My heart is beating like crazy, eyes ready to pop out of their sockets, mouth wide open. Does that mean that he… but why would he? Jung Daehyun, you are a very frustrating man.

Slowly getting up I start putting the files on their places and reply to some business e-mails and as always I lost track on time and don’t realize that it’s already half past six in the afternoon until a maid came in my office to inform me and in the same stop me from sending another e-mail.

The dinner was quiet because Daehyun was out, our parents were out on a double date so it was only me and Katherine and we didn’t talk much because this was our rule back home but I don’t have a problem with it.

Eden was more than surprised when I told him about the wedding but figured it out soon that it was arranged and told me that Brittani also got into a arranged marriage and she is now marries with a 28 year old guy  that is as hairy as a monkey so it can be worst than this.

<< Thank God that Daehyun is not hairy. >>

But one thing came into my mind the rings and tomorrow we have to go to school and after that find a tuxedo for him. Goodness Gracious give me strength before I break down and cancel everything.

 

5th March

The sun rays start warming up my skin but in the same time waking me up. Burying my face in Daehyun’s just to get a few more minutes of sleep knowing that I’m not going to get too much sleep in the next 24 hours. Our moment was interrupted by our mothers that start shouting at us the moment they saw us hugging each other.

“Daehyun I told you to not tough Jennifer because that brings bad luck.” She said more like yelled at her son.

“Jennifer I tough that you will not pass the line made of pillows that we made last night.” Mom said burning holes in my skull.

“It brings bad luck indeed, got you in our room.” Daehyun whispered in my ear making me giggle.

After another 10 minutes of scolding us, while Daehyun’s grip on my body tightened to the point that I couldn’t breathe.

“Good morning baby.” He said starching up.

“Morning.” It’s all I said still grumpy from the lack of sleep.

Last night we didn’t go to sleep until everything was arranged, his tuxedo and my dress, the tables for our guests and all those details that are not so important but it’s better to have them checked than have everyone talk about them later.

“Don’t be nervous, everything it’s going to be fine.” Daehyun said trying to comfort me.

I just nod and he tried to give me a kiss but he kissed a tray instead.

“No kissing until the ceremony it’s done.” His mother said before she smacked him with the tray in the head.

I start laughing at the sight of these two, for the past months I got closer with Daehyun and also learned to trust him. I still remember the day Katherine locked us.

 

Flashback

“Rose can you please come with me for a moment?” Katherine asked suddenly appearing in my study.

After a huge fight with Daehyun I locked myself in the study not giving a damn about hm.

Nodding my head instead of responding I got up and followed her until I realized that we are going towards my bedroom.

“Get in. “It’s all she said.

I got in without too many questions I saw none other than Daehyun and when I heard the door clicking realized what was happening, she locked us in the same room.

“You two will get out of the room when you will solve the problems between you. This is what marriage it’s all about.” She said loud enough for us to hear.

<< I don’t have anything to discuss with him; he was the one that was exaggerating. Just because we had a dinner in a nice restaurant and the chef and I know each other doesn’t make me a flirty or a cheating wife. Then what should I say about him? He was starring at the waitress s the whole time and every time she would push her s into his face more than the last time and he wasn’t complaining at all. >>

I got a towel and get in the bathroom and let the water fill the tub with extremely hot water while I removed that damned makeup for once I tried to be nice with him and I get called a and accused of cheating. The hot water was relaxing my muscles but I wasn’t sure if confronting or even staying in the same room with him was a good idea. After what seemed like five minutes I heard a loud banging noise on the door.

“Jennifer are you ok in there?” Daehyun asked.

“Yeah.” It’s all I said before quickly washed my body and hair after that I wrapped a fluffy towel around my body and get out of there.

After I got out of the bathroom I found Daehyun starring at my childhood pictures I quickly got in the walk in closet and put on some pajamas made of silk and then get in bed and try to sleep even if it was only eight.

“Such a pity.” I heard him whisper.

“What?” I ask turning towards him.

“There are only a few pictures when you smiled.” He said still staring at the pictures.

“It’s because I didn’t have a reason to smile.” I muttered not sure if he was ready to hear everything.

“Tell me, we have time.” He simply said making himself more comfortable on the pillows.

And I did, I told him everything about myself, all the small details and the reason I don’t trust people easily, and why I’m so calm and collected when it comes to business and he listened from the beginning to the end only asking me a few things.

“You can trust me, I’m your husband so from now on I want to know how you are feeling, sad, angry, happy or scared, I want to know it all.” He said burying his head in my chest.

“Mm-hm.” I said slowly his hair.

After that I slowly start to fall asleep but I still heard him saying something that I never tough I would hear.

“Jenny, I’m sorry… for today and all those days when I just made fun of you. Hopefully one day you will forgive me.” It’s all I heard before I finally fall asleep.

End Flashback

 

Hey guys. \(^.^). So I'm finally back and I have to say that this fic it's going to end soon and I'm going to come with another one. It's going to be totally different from this one, hopefully in the next chapter I'm going to put something like a teaser for the next fic? Maybe?

(the gif it's not mine, credit to the owner)