Chapter 6

Me? Falling in love with Mr. Arrogant? No way!

Chapter 6

 

Jenny’s P.O.V

 It’s already Friday? I guess so because both my parents are blabbering about that idiotic ball and not any other ball an 18 century like. Just with my luck, it’s almost 6 PM and the maids are trying to kill me while tightening the corset. It’s a huge dark blue dress with black lace on the upper part and that really uncomfortable crinoline.

<< Why am I humiliating myself this way? Really it doesn’t worth the pain and wasted money. >>

My hair is arranged in a funny way and I have way too much makeup on my face. Suddenly the doors open and Eden enters looking at me with wide eyes and his mouth wide open.

“If you want to catch invisible flies with your mouth open I have to kill your dream but it’s not going to work.” I said while the maids were finally making the knot on my dress. And the freaking mask it’s on the chair, starring back at me, it’s pretty elegant, with all those detail on it.

“You look amazing, I mean if you let the makeup out you really do.” He said approaching me in his costume.

“You look good with you ankle socks and shirt with ruffles.” I said trying not to laugh.

“I feel like a monkey and you also look really uncomfortable.” He said giving me one of his don’t-say-a-thing-missy looks.

“I can’t even breathe properly.” Quickly respond before someone knocked on my door.

“Hyungjin, Jennifer we have to go or we will be late.” Dad said poking his head inside.

“Like I want to miss any minute of that.” I mutter so just Eden and I would hear.

After I squish myself in the limousine with Eden we finally could speak properly because in the past few weeks whenever we tried to bring that bastard both of them will disturb us.

“So did the guy found out something?”

“Actually he did, it’s about a bet and you are in it.” He quickly responds with a dead serious look on his face.

“I’m in it? How?” I ask rising an eyebrow.

“If Jung gets you in his bed till the end of this year he is going to get that idiot’s car if he loses he is giving him his car, also few days ago they talked and there must be some kind of proof like a video.”  He said looking at the car that stopped in front of a huge mansion.

<< So this is why he was clinging on me like that, he is so going to get it. >>

The moment I saw him it took all my power to not make a scene in front of everyone, how dare he? If this is a game then I will play it as well and it’s not going to be a nice one.

“Jenny, you… I’m really happy that you could come.” Daehyun said coming towards us.

“Sure thing, we are happy to be here too… oppa.” I said hugging him.

His eyes widen in surprise and a smirk appeared on Eden’s face knowing that I was playing with him.

 

Eden’s P.O.V

“Sure thing, we are happy to be here too… oppa.” Jen said hugging the funny looking brat.

She is joining their game and it looks like she is not going to lose or at least make him regret every day of his life.

Sometimes I miss the old Jenny, that innocent kid that was crying over a crappy movie and didn’t look like she will kill you with a glance.

 

Jenny’s P.O.V

“May I show you your seats?” He said releasing me.

This game it’s going to be more than fun, but I don’t know for how long I can act all lovey-dovey. Somehow he managed to keep his hand on my lower back I really have to calm myself and not slap him, when we got to a table in the middle and in front of the stage I found my parents, his and three empty chairs and Eden pulled my chair and I sat down. Daehyun sat beside his father and Eden beside my father. Suddenly the lights dimmed until the only lights were on the improvised stage and a cubby guy gets on it.

“Ladies and gentlemen’s my name is Jayson and it’s an honor to be here it front of you once again at the annual masked ball hold by Jung family. I hope that tonight everyone is going to enjoy their time to the fullest, all being said… let the ball begin.

 A slow song starts playing and suddenly I see a hand in front of me, I turned my head to the left and saw Daehyun already up, holding his hand out for me, taking a quick glance at Eden he just winked at me and I put my hand in his. His hands are so warm, slowly holding my hand we made our way towards the center of the dancing rings people were looking at us like we are a newly marries couple. Slowly I put my hand on his shoulder; the other hand is already in his. Daehyun put his hand on the small of my back, pressing my body against his. As we start dancing people stopped and looked at us, but it really didn’t matter because for some reason it felt so right.

<< Do you want to be in a tape? Think about it again. You are just a bet, a toy and another name on his list. Do you really want to lose your ity with a guy that feels so ‘right’ but will you and then laugh in your face? Like HE did? Like SHE did? >>

Shaking my head I realized that the song changed into waltz, but I know that tonight I’m going to enjoy myself.

 

24 December.

It’s been almost one month since Daehyun start trying to get in my pants and I can’t wait for the New Year eve, Christmas it’s not that big of a deal for me, since most of my life I had a normal schedule this year nothing it’s going to change.

“Rose did you think of a present that you would like on Christmas?” Das asked taking a sip from his coffee.

“No, usually back home in LA I have a normal schedule, work, gym, eat and then sleep.” I said without emotions.

“Well this year you will celebrate it. We all are with Jung family.” Mom informed me with a more than happy tone.

“Sorry to burst your bubble mom but I will not change my agenda.” I said rising from the table and leave.

When I get upstairs I let my body fall on the soft mattress and I soon fall asleep.

Somebody knocks on my door like they are about to break it. Still dizzy I opened the door and saw none other than Daehyun, looking all fresh and model like while I’m in my pajamas and my hair probably looking like a bird’s nest.

“Good morning baby.” He said looking amused at me.

I slam the door closed and lock it with the key and leave It there, entering the bathroom I quickly take my clothes off and jump in the shower, the warm water relaxing all my muscles, grabbing some strange looking shampoo bottle I put a little in my hair and then start rubbing it until I can make my hair stay in any possible way with all that foam, rinsing and then repeating, after that I used the shower gel that has almost the same as the shampoo and cleaned my body. Since today I’m going to be the only one in the office aside from the security guards I put on a pair of jeans, a turtle neck sweater and some UGG’s I called it something warm and still office like. Grabbing my coat, gloves, phone, keys and earphones I made my way downstairs to see my family and the Jung’s having breakfast.

“Good morning Jennifer and Merry Christmas.” Mrs. Jung said giving me a genuine smile.

“Good morning Mr. Mrs. Jung, Daehyun, mom, dad.” I said giving them a small smile.

“Jennifer my head where are you going?” Dad asked rising and eyebrow.

“Sorry dad but I have to go, an emergency call.” I said putting my coat on.

As I made my way to the door Daehyun got up and followed me. Ignoring his presence I get in the car and so did he, it’s been like this for the past few weeks, probably he’s not willing to lose the bed but neither am I to lose my ity.

“Why are you running away?” He suddenly asks.

“Excuse me?” I asked not believing what I’ve heard.

 

Hehe sorry for not posting in soooo long but i have been working on a few fics that I promise will be much, much, much better than this so if you are in GOT7, Team B, Win and all that YG and JYP ish. ;) Again sorry for the short chapter and it's not corrected, most probably I will do it tomorrow. Kekeke Please take care of you health.