Chapter 1

Me? Falling in love with Mr. Arrogant? No way!

*Attention this chapter contains some swearing*

 

Chapter 1

Jenny's P.O.V

“Ladies and gentleman please put on your seatbelts, the plane will land in thirty minutes.” The steward said.

I finally put on the seatbelt and the creepy steward is still looking at me.

<< For real what the actual is wrong with you or you never saw a girl in your life? >>

 I rolled my eyes and give him a death glare and apparently he likes it, God make this plane land faster or this guy is going to miss some balls.

After forty five minutes I’m out of that plane with my luggage beside me. I start to walk in the parking lot looking for my parents. This two are killing me! It’s been an hour and I’m still outside, I’m cold, tired and angry as , they are not picking up their phones, one last call before I’m going in the first cab and go at the nearest hotel. But me being me one last call is not going to kill me and this time a miracle happened.

“Oh, dear did you land?” She said cheerfully

<< No really Sherlock. >>

“Almost two hours ago, thank you.” I respond in a bitter tone.

“Where are you guys?” I ask not letting her respond me.

“First row, towards the road.” She said in a calm yet amused tone.

I hung up pick my stuff and walk towards the freaking road. After one year they drag me here where is cold, I miss my apartment back home, in Miami heck I already miss Kelly.

After another twenty minutes and three calls I saw their car. Mom quickly got out and run towards me while dad gets my luggage and put it in the trunk.

“Oh dear I missed you so much. Look at you, I almost didn’t recognize you, but who will wear such clothes if it’s not you.” She said amused.

“Hey, my sweatpants feel insulted.” I said giving her a sad face.

As always they look like they are out of the box. Mom in her shirt with high waist skirt showing off her great body and her perfect manicured hands and light makeup making me think again if I’m their biological daughter. I’m proud to say that I traveled seventeen hours in sweatpants with a t-shirt and some sport shoes.

“I missed you Jenny.” Dad said giving me one of the tightest hugs.

“I missed you too dad, let’s go it’s freezing here.” I said looking at my phone.

They just nod and we got inside of the car, it’s already 3:20 A.M. and I’m slowly starting to feel tired, if in the plane I keep working putting the papers on their place or thinking how dad can develop even more the company, the lack of sleep and energy drinks are starting to feel.

“In Miami everything will be alright till December, here I already have some suggestions, I will show you what I’ve prepared tomorrow morning.” I said looking at the road, really beautiful but the fact that we are surrounded by water it somehow makes me feel nervous.

“When are you going to start acting like a 17 year old Jenny?” Mom asked shaking her head in disagreement.

“Ah, I see why she is sometimes bossy but you my dear are one thousand times worst.” Dad said in a now-i-know tone.

I start laughing and lightly hit dad’s arm making us laugh, this is my family, dad is always teasing mom in a cute way and mom is always the one that put the cherry on top of the cake.

“About the new school.” I said looking at mom and her face immediately softened.

“You will start today at 8:30, here is you schedule.” She said pressing something on her phone then my phone buzzed.

I open the email and save the schedule then got out my earphone, plug them in and play the first song which is Coldplay – Princess Of China ft. Rihanna, Kelly that somehow got my phone and put all her music on it. In almost an hour we finally arrive at the huge, modern mansion, after I put my language down and take out my phone when it start vibrating on my phone on the display I saw Ray’s name.

“Speak” I answer not waiting even a second.

“Miss, I just send the projects.” He said in a calm tone.

“Ok, thank you.” I said before I hung up.

“No, no more work for you missy, in less than for hours you will go to school and you need to sleep.” Mom said getting my phone and put it in my pocket and pushing me toward the stairs.

I grabbed my luggage and go upstairs, last room, left side, when I open the light I could actually see how big this room is. A king sized bed, TV, a desk with some books on them, the dressing room and the bathroom that is really nice, white and black. I enter the dressing room and I pick a pair of red pajamas made of silk and get in the shower, in fifteen minutes I’m out, my hair is still wet but I could not care more right now. When my body made contact with the bed, all my muscles and bones relaxed and in a few minutes I fall asleep.

“Rise and shine my beautiful child!” Mom said entering the room with some maids after her.

I put the mattress over my head hoping that she will leave if I ignore her.

“If you don’t wake up in this second I will throw cold water on you.” She said in a calm yet serious tone.

I quickly get out of the bed and get in the bathroom cursing under my breath.

<< Why? Oh God why me? I hate Mondays, and I only got three or four hours of sleep. >>

I put some shampoo on my head and start to scrub it until I had enough foam to rinse my head half an hour and not get rid of it. Luckily in fifteen minutes I’m out with a towel around my body, I get inside the dressing room and pick a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt with some black boots with not so exaggerated heels and a brown leather jacket, for the makeup some eyeliner and lip balm. I got down and saw that mom and dad are at the table.

“Good morning.” I said taking a seat on my dad’s left and in front of my mother.

“Morning sweetheart.” Dad greeted me with a smile on his face.

“How did you sleep Jenny?” Mom said taking a sip from her coffee.

“Not enough but I will survive.” I said opening my laptop in front of dad.

He put down the papers and look at the screen, he start reading and I eat my breakfast in silence. As quickly as I finish I got up and brush my teeth again before I got my backpack and put on the books for today and got out of the house. In front a Range Rover Phantom is waiting for me, the driver opened the door and I got inside, not long after we get in the traffic.

<< Why is again Monday? Why not Saturday so I can sleep all day? >>

Suddenly the cad got trough some gates and we arrived at school, everyone is looking at me, well I don’t think that they can see me trough the tainted windows but whatever. The car stopped in front the stairs and the driver got out and opens the door for me to get out and all the eyes are laying on me and I really don’t like it.

<< Come on Jenny put your big girl pants on and show them! >>

I got out and start to make my way towards the entrance. Everybody start whispering measuring me, looking at every move I make.

“She is so beautiful.” A guy whisper to another one.

“I think that she is a model.” The other one said.

“Yeah but if one of the B.A.P is going to see her we will never have a chance with her.” Another one got in the conversation.

I enter the school and some girl jump in front of me. A bit shorter than me I look down and saw her long, brown hair, black eyes and a huge smile on her face.

“Hey, you must be Jennifer, nice to meet you! My name is Amy but you can call me Ailee.” She said in English shaking my hand.

“Nice to meet you Ailee.” I respond with a small smile on my face shaking her hand.

“Sorry I must look like crazy person coming to you like this but I’m the one that will show you the school.” She said with a huge smile on her face.

I just nod an follow her, what can I say, this place is huge, everyone is staring at me like I’m some kind of new species on this planet and Ailee is almost like Kelly, beautiful, bubbly and friendly which is another plus for me because we will get along pretty well for a person that I know for a little over 10 minutes. After she showed me most of the school and tell me about the “oh so fabulous school for flappers” and tell me about some crazy teachers we get in the class.

“Miss Amy Lee you are late.” The teacher said in a disappointed tone.

“Actually she was showing me the school.” I said closing the door behind me.

“And you are?” The female asked as she just heard a joke.

“Jennifer R. Evens.” I said and her jaw dropped.

“Miss Evens welcome to our school.” She said immediately becoming as sweet as a bag full of sugar.

“I hope you can excuse Miss Lee and me because we were late.” I said in a professional tone.

“Oh i-it w-wa-was nothing, you c-can take yo-your seats.” She point at some empty chairs.

I slowly follow Ailee and sit right next to her, everyone in the class start whispering and suddenly a guy came in  front of me and take a picture, I look at him like I just saw an alien and Ailee had the same what-the- expression.

The bell rang and we grab our stuff and walk towards the cafeteria. Everyone is whispering and looking at me. After we enter the cafeteria we seat beside some huge glass doors and we order something. Not long after my steak with berries sauce and Ailee’s mushroom soup we start eating but some girls start screaming and our attention is now on the door. Six guys standing there, they all look good but there is one guy that really did catch my eyes, y cat like eyes, some pillowy looking lips, not too tall, not too short, dressed in some black tight jeans, with some boots a wife beater and a black leather jacket on him looking like he is a model.

“Those are B.A.P as you might see, every girl in this school wants them but I really don’t recommend staying with them, I think that they slept with the entire school with some exceptions. The tallest is Zelo and he is the youngest, to his left is Yongguk, the leader, Himchan is in Yongguk’s right side and the biggest playboy alive, then Jongup, that guy despite the fact that he looks innocent he is not, in the right you have Youngjae, he is the brain and really polite, then is Daehyun that guy is the lord of the erts, he never stayed more than a night with a girl. They are the kingkas.” She said still starring at that Youngjae guy.

Suddenly all the eyes are on me, the Daehyun guy come near me and I rise and eyebrow. He grabbed my hand making me stand up.

“Let me go you retarded!” I said trying to free my hand.

Everyone gasped and I look at Ailee and she shook her head in you-did-a-huge-mistake way.

“What? Who the are you calling a retarded you ?” He said grabbing my face with the other hand.

“You are the only idiot in front of me that doesn’t know how to make a simple conversation.” I respond looking in his eyes.

“How dare you? I’m one of the kingkas!” He said angrier tightening his grip on my wrist.

I punch him in the balls and everyone gasped and he let me go and fall on the ground in pure pain.

“And I don’t give a ! Learn how to behave when you get out of that cage that you call home jerk.” I said before I grab my stuff and leave.

Ailee just followed me still not believing what I did.

 

I'm really sorry! I didn't upload faster but my pc is an !$& and didn't work, but that is not important now! I hope that you enjoy it, even the slightest and hopefully the next chapter will be better!