Chapter Nine

He's Her Gangster Student & She's His Perfect Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon finally walked out of her room to see Myungsoo sitting down on the couch.

“Yah! Make me food.”

Jiyeon glared at him with her arms crossed, standing by the couch, “Find food on your own.”

Myungsoo stood up from the couch quickly and stormed over to her side in just three steps, “Make me food! You have so many things in your fridge!”

Jiyeon gulped and leaned back, “Don’t come so near me!”

“Then make me food!”

Jiyeon sighed but then, a nice suggestion just came right into her brain, “I make you food, you listen to me and study!”

Myungsoo scoffed, “You wish, young lady.”

“Then no food~” Jiyeon sang and took out the raw bacons, two eggs and two pieces of ham from the fridge, “You can only see me eat~”

Myungsoo followed her and took out the same ingredients and pushed it to her, “Make me food.”

Jiyeon bit back her giggles and eyed him, “Why not you show my some aegyo? I like things like that!”

Myungsoo closed his eyes to calm himself down and took a deep breath, “I don’t do things like that.”

“But you’re acting childish now~” She sang once again and .

“Are you making it or not.” He said it directly with piercing gazes right into her eyes which made her gulped.

“Fine.” She pouted sadly and began making the food. “You have to study with me still…” She mumbled while cooking and that went into his ears. He was leaning against the kitchen counter and smiled at her behavior. *You’re more like a kid, young lady.*

“DONE~” Jiyeon yelled and brought the plates over to the living room’s table. “Sorry, there’s no dining table in here. I live alone so there’s no need for that.”

Myungsoo shrugged and pulled his shares over to him. He picked the ham up and pushed the whole piece into his mouth which shocked Jiyeon. “I have fork and spoon, gangster! Manners! This can’t do, you need teaching!”

Myungsoo smirked with his mouth full while looking at her, “No use.” He mumbled and continued his food.

Jiyeon glared at him and continued her food too.

They finally finished her food and Jiyeon shooed him out of the house to school. “We’re late! Get your out of my house already!” She even needed to drag him out since he’s not moving.

“We have to catch the bus, come on.” She dragged him along the town all the way to the bus stop which made the elders cooed.

“Jiyeon-ah! That’s your boyfriend?” One of the many moms cooed.

Even before Jiyeon could retort, Myungsoo wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, “Yeah, I am.”

The mom cheered but remembered the other boy, “Then what about the other one who brought you to the hospital?”

Jiyeon wanted to reply but was being stopped once again, “That’s her best friend.” Myungsoo beamed.

Jiyeon nudged his stomach and pushed his arm away, finally.

“Omma! This guy is crazy! He’s just a student I have to teach him who is so difficult to manage. That guy before was my best friend.” Jiyeon explained, “We have to go now, omma! See you later!” She waved and pushed Myungsoo to the bus stop.

The bus, of course, was there waiting for them. “Hello papa!”

Myungsoo walked up the bus suavely and walked down the aisle but was being pulled back by Jiyeon, “Greet him first! He’s the one who helped me get you here!”

Myungsoo bowed in front of the driver, “Thank you, papa.”

Jiyeon gasped and sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter