Chapter Nineteen

He's Her Gangster Student & She's His Perfect Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The apartment door was knocking early in the morning.

Jiyeon, who heard it clearly, woke up and found the sun was already up. “Oh no… It’s so late…”

The door began to knock again. Jiyeon sat up on the bed and attempted to open the door but Myungsoo pulled her back. “Wait… They will answer…”

The knocking continued.

“Nobody’s answering, Jagiya.” Jiyeon whispered and patted his arms which were wrapped around her waist. “I’ll get it now and be right back.” She pushed his arms off her and stood up.

Myungsoo groaned and followed her out. Jiyeon giggled and allowed him to lean on her as they walked towards the front door.

Jiyeon unlocked the door and pushed it outwards. “Oh? Yeolie and friends!”

Sehun beamed. He pushed past his friends and ran into her embrace, “NOONA!”

Myungsoo pushed his head off her body and hugged Jiyeon tighter to himself, “No touching my girl.”

“YOUR GIRL?!” There was another round of same yells in the morning, from a different bunch of people. Chanyeol invited himself into the apartment. The rest of them followed him in too.

Myungsoo closed the door and walked in with Jiyeon, “Yeah. She’s my girl now.”

“WHEN DID SHE BECOME YOUR GIRL?!” Chanyeol roared.

“Yesterday.” Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders and grabbed her waist. He waved at the 6 boys lazily and walked towards the room with her, “Goodnight.”

Chanyeol screamed out loud and pulled Jiyeon back to his side, “WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER? OH MY GOSH! MY POOR SISTER, DID HE DO ANYTHING TO YOU?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FIRST TO HIM?! My poor sister…” He cupped her cheeks, looked at her up and down and yelled frantically, not knowing the rest of them were surprised.

“Sister?” Jiyeon frowned and looked into his eyes for answer.

Chanyeol gasped and looked at her shockingly. “Erm… I mean… best friend, yeah.”

Myungsoo walked over to them, “No, I heard sister too.” He looked at his friends but they avoided his gaze.

“Chanyeol hyung is noona’s brother.” Sehun announced, can’t take the suspense any longer.

“I’m… your sister?” Jiyeon laughed it off, “No way! I’m an orphan!”

Her laughter died off when she saw no one laughing with her. Chanyeol sighed and grabbed onto her shoulders gently, “Listen to me, okay?”

Jiyeon raised a brow in suspicion but still nodded her head, agreeing with him.

“I am really, truly, your brother.” Chanyeol declared. He waited for Jiyeon to react but found out she’s not moving so he continued, “Mom and dad placed us into the orphanage but you were only two. You were so little and I bet you can’t remember me. I was only four and a few days after we were inside, I was being adopted.”

Jiyeon wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter