Chapter Two

He's Her Gangster Student & She's His Perfect Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The person who bumped into her laughed loudly which gained her attention.

“My bad.” He shrugged his shoulders with his hands in his pockets with a teasing and sarcastic manner.

Jiyeon tried her best to keep her cool and puffed her cheeks out sadly which staring at her poor wet bag and wet stuffs in it.

“Stop doing that, you look like puffer-fish!” He commented once again which made his whole clique of friends laughed and they walked off out of the school building. She saw the guy who bumped into her smirked at her before they turned around the corner to the back-yard to do only-god-knows-what.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and ignored his remarks.

“SMILEY PRINCESS!!!!”

Jiyeon pouted and looked up sadly, to show her best friend she’s sad. “Yeolie…”

Chanyeol bent and squatted down in front of her to help her gather her things. “What happened to them?!”He shrieked when he found out every single thing were wet.

“Some guy just bumped into me and walked away after saying I looked like puffer-fish.” Jiyeon replied sadly with a frown.

“And who the hell is that guy? He called you puffer-fish!” Chanyeol giggled out loud but that made the girl mad. “YEOLIE!”

“Okay, okay… Who is that guy?” Chanyeol stopped his laughter and asked again.

“I can’t see his name. He doesn’t have a nametag. Oh, he has 6 friends with him and they went there.” Jiyeon pointed to the corner where they disappeared into.

“The nerve of that guy… Must be them! Infinite…” Chanyeol hissed dangerously and slammed the things he gathered on the floor. He clutched his hands up till its knuckles became white.

“AHHH! YEOLIE!” Jiyeon shrieked and whimpered at her poor bag, not listening to him earlier. That was the only bag she’s left with! Of course she would be sad. Moreover, she had no bottle to fill her water now.

Chanyeol flinched when she heard her cries. “Gosh! Sorry princess! I’ll get you a new bag and bottle!” He sighed and picked up her stuffs again, “The papers are wet! And even your pens are wet. Luckily, you had your books in the locker.”

“Doesn’t matter. I guess it will dry when I hang it up later.” Jiyeon mumbled sadly. She took the stuffs from his hand and walked into the school building with heavy steps.

“Princess!” Chanyeol ran after her and took her bag over. “I’ll help you carry it~”

Jiyeon tried to take it back but to no avail. “I don’t need help, yeolie!”

“It’s fine. Sometimes you have to lean on me, princess. Oh right, are you working today?”

Jiyeon sighed and opened her locker to take her books, “Yeah, when did I not?”

“That’s good! I’ll bring my friends to the café you worked! I’ll introduce you to my friends! They are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter