Chapter Twelve

He's Her Gangster Student & She's His Perfect Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No way am I going to study.” Myungsoo declared and sat down on an empty space by the coffee table in the living room. Just like Jiyeon’s cottage, they don’t have a dining table too!

Hoya kicked him out of the circle and glared at him, “Listen to her!” But when his eyes fixed themselves on Myungsoo’s face, he couldn’t help but burst out into laughter. The other members saw it too and laughed along with him and Jiyeon.

Myungsoo widened his eyes at the ‘new member’ in Infinite, “YAH! What’s happening here?!” He screamed in frustration but was being ignored by the rest of them.

He rolled his eyes and attempted to move back to the empty seat to grab his share of food but was being pushed out by Hoya again.

“YAH!”

“No promise, no food.” He surpassed his laughter by placing a fist over his lips. “And get that plaster out of your nose, Kitty Kitty~”

“WHAT?!” He took the plaster down and saw the pattern on it before glaring right back at Jiyeon. “YAH!”

Myungsoo ruffled his hair harshly and glared at the members, “You guys are driving the hell out of me! No food it is! I’m eating out!” He picked up his coat on the couch and keys before walking towards the door, “Yeol! Not going?!”

Sungyeol shook his head with his mouth full of food, “Bye~ I prefer eating home-made food~”

Myungsoo almost spited out a full length of curse words but decided not to since it’s no use. “Fine!” He hissed and stepped out of the house immediately, heading off to the nearest stall to get his dinner. “Funny. Who’s the one who said we have to stick together as always and never let anyone else get between us.” He mumbled and kicked the stone by the side, “Psh! Stupid s.”

On the other hand, the other 6 members were happily gobbling down their food. “Oh man! It’s the best dinner I’ve ever had.” Woohyun managed to mumble out even when he’s eating and that earned a motherly smile from the cook.

“Eat slower!” She giggled at their behavior but couldn’t help to feel bad for Myungsoo, “Will he be okay? He should eat at home though…”

“Don’t mind him. He’ll be back when the time is up.” Hoya smiled and ruffled her hair playfully.

They quickly finished up their dinner and cleaned the living room up together.

“Now that we’re done, you guys are full of energy right?” Jiyeon stood up in front of them and spoke with her palms against her hips.

“Awwww~ No~~~~~” The members whined about and shook their head, “Not now~~~ I’m still full, I can’t think~”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and crossed her arms with her lips pouted, “We have to study…”

Hoya sighed and stood up, taking the initiative to order s, “Get the table to the side, hyung. And you two, get the mattress and blankets from the room.” He said to the older two before pointing towards the younger boys.

“And we can move the couch to the back.” He said to Dongwoo and walked over to the couch. His friends groaned but their hands and legs were moving.

Jiyeon, looking excited, rushed over to Hoya, “Are we studying?! Really?! Study for real?!”

Hoya giggled and patted her head, “Get out the things for our study session ready, okay?”

“YES!” She pumped her fist into the air and ran to the corner to take books and papers out. “Do you guys have your books with you?”

Sungyeol la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter