Chapter Seven

He's Her Gangster Student & She's His Perfect Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day arrived, and Jiyeon was lucky since it’s a weekend: Saturday.

She wouldn’t want to miss too much of her lessons which will then affect her grades. No way would she want that.

She grinned at the stern Chanyeol beside her and acted cute to him, “Yeolie~ Don’t be angry~”

“HOW CAN I NOT BE ANGRY?!” Chanyeol yelled back which made everyone in the room flinched.

“Yeolie~” Jiyeon pouted and looked at her fingers which were playing with themselves already. Well, she had a habit of that when she’s nervous. “I’m sorry…”

“Do you,” Chanyeol took a deep breath in, “Do you really not care about your health, huh?!”

Jiyeon shook her head sadly. “I do care…”

“Then why did you ended up in the hospital?! And why did you run out yesterday?! Do you want to get sicker than you are now?!” Chanyeol stood up angrily and walked over to Sehun, “AND YOU! Why did you even tell her about that?!”

Jiyeon rushed over to them and stood in front of Sehun, protecting the poor youngest sulking boy. “I threatened him. Don’t scold him, yeolie. Scold me will do.”

Sehun pulled Jiyeon close and landed his head on top of hers, “Scold us together then! But hyung! Let me remind you! If Jiyeon noona weren’t there to stop you, you will be in the hospital instead.”

That made Chanyeol dumbfounded. He began to process what he just heard and realized the youngest was right.

“Fine, I’m sorry I yelled. I was at fault too. But seriously, Park Jiyeon. You joke around with your health again, I’ll keep your right by my side every seconds.”

Jiyeon giggled and hugged Chanyeol tightly, “I knew yeolie is the best~” She turned around to hook another arm around Sehun’s, “Our Sehunnie too!” She beamed at the rest of them and giggled, “And of course, my oppa too!”

She was being discharged that afternoon and the 6 guys sent her home, despite her rejections.

“You listen to me or I’ll shift your house into mine.”

That made her stop talking and could do nothing else but to agree with whatever he said. “Okay… I’ll obey.”

“You’ll be okay, noona~ I can play with you!” Sehun grinned in glee but was being pulled back by the protective giant, “she has to rest and we will go once she sleeps.”

“Fine.” Sehun showed a little tantrum which made Jiyeon happy. “Next time, come over and I’ll play with you!”

“You promised!” Sehun beamed and hugged Jiyeon tightly, all the way back to her house.

“Stay indoors and rest, you hear me? And always lock your windows!” Chanyeol instructed.

“You’re becoming more and more naggy, yeolie~” Jiyeon teased as she stepped under her covers. “It’s for your own good.” Chanyeol’s one sentence won over everything else.

They made sure she really fell asleep before returning back to their own apartm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter