Chapter Seventeen

He's Her Gangster Student & She's His Perfect Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon frowned and turned around but only to see the 7 tensed-up Infinite. She couldn’t see who the one shouting was since they blocked her, so she moved forward towards them.

She hid behind Hoya and pierced her head out to the side to get a view. Jiyeon found out there’s 6 of them and looked at the one who seemed to be the leader. *Who’s that? He looked weird with that short hair~*

One of them spotted her and smirked. He walked over to his leader and the leader smirked too. “I see… So one of you is… attached?”

Infinite frowned, “What do you mean?! We’re not!”

“Then who’s that cute little kitty behind you?” He pointed his chin towards Hoya direction.

Hoya turned around and got a shock out of his life, “why are you here?!”

Jiyeon giggled sheepishly and got out from her hiding place, “I heard someone shouting so I came back to see if you guys are okay.”

Myungsoo almost went crazy. He stormed over to her side and scolded her, “YOU ! I thought you are smart? Why do you show up in front of our enemy?!”

Jiyeon looked down in guilt with tears b at the edge of her eyes. “Sorry…”

Hoya pulled her to his embrace and let her cry in his arms, “Hey. She didn’t mean it.”

Myungsoo realized what he just did. He gulped in shock and pulled her over, “Hey, hey.” He tilted her head up with his finger on her chin and saw her teary face. He almost killed himself for shouting at her. His fingers brushed her tears off her cheeks gently, “I’m sorry for shouting, alright?”

Jiyeon bit her lips nervously, not replying him.

“I was just angry you came out for no reason. Now they know who you are, you’re not safe.” He whispered lowly, so that only she could hear.

“Sorry…” Jiyeon mumbled once again.

“It’s fine, I’m sorry too.” Myungsoo sighed and hugged her tight, “You’ll drive me crazy, for real.”

“Hello? Done with the drama? We’re still here~” The opponent’s leader rolled his eyes sarcastically. Myungsoo pushed Jiyeon behind him and hid her.

“Doojoon, why are you here?” Sunggyu spoke, as the leader.

Doojoon smiled and nodded his head, “Now we’re getting into the main point. Of course we’re here for revenge. Mblaq told us everything.”

“Oh please, that was months ago.” Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

“And now we’re here, getting revenge for them. But we found out something more interesting.” Doojoon smirked and looked at Myungsoo, “Your little girlfriend there, take care of her well~”

“Don’t you dare lay your fingers on her.” Myungsoo hissed dangerously and squeezed her hand tighter, which he was holding since just now.

Doojoon laughed along with s, “Of course we won’t,” They stopped laughing and glared at them, “YET.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter