Chapter Sixteen

He's Her Gangster Student & She's His Perfect Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They went to the café together, with Infinite agreeing to study. Jiyeon stood in between them, chatting happily with them along the way.

“Joongie oppa!” Jiyeon exclaimed happily and waved when she saw Jaejoong standing behind the counter.

“Awww~ my favorite girl is here!” Jaejoong pumped his fist in the air, teasing her, and walked to her side. “Now give oppa a hug, I miss you~”

Jiyeon giggled and jumped into his arms willingly.

Jaejoong patted her head and brushed her hair happily, but 7 figures behind her caught his eyes then. “When did you become friends with gangsters?”

Jiyeon giggled shyly, “I’m teaching them now! Our teacher wants them to graduate.”

Jaejoong nodded his head with teasing smiles, “And they agreed to study?”

“YUP! They’re here to study! Will we disturb the café?” Jiyeon looked around and found out it’s not busy now.

“It’s alright. As long as they don’t smash my café up.” Jaejoong giggled and showed them the way to a round table in a corner of the café.

“Teach them first, yeonie.” Jaejoong pushed her to sit beside them, “Please fix them, they need to change badly.”

Jiyeon nodded her head with much enthusiasm, “Of course! I think they need to be fixed too!”

Jaejoong placed a kiss on her head and arranged her hair properly, and that fumed Myungsoo. “HYUNG!”

Jaejoong jumped lightly with Jiyeon and looked at his brother, “Yeah?”

“Go away already! You’re disturbing us!” He exclaimed and pulled Jiyeon closer to him, since he insisted to sit beside her.

The members held back their laughter but Jaejoong was looking at him in amusement, “Okay, okay! I’m going now. See you later, lady~”

Jiyeon held up her hand to wave at him but Myungsoo tugged her hands down. He shifted her head back to face the table, “Teach. Now!”

“Since when are you so eager to study?” Jiyeon raised a brow and looked at him in confusion.

“Since this morning.” Sunggyu replied for him and giggled with the rest of the members.

“Aish! Just teach already!” Myungsoo hissed in his red face before glaring at the 6 of them.

“Okay okay! Let’s study now!” Jiyeon opened the book and flipped it to the first chapter, “We did math yesterday, so today we’ll go for history!”

And she began blabbering about the first topic.

Infinite tried their best to listen, and they did. “So, I’ll give you guys some tests now! No cheating, okay? I have to help at the café already~”

They nodded their head after they got the papers and watched her walked off. They began to work on their worksheets.

Jiyeon would eye them time to time and would smile to herself when she saw how hardworking they were.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter