Chapter Twenty-Four

He's Her Gangster Student & She's His Perfect Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole room began to turn silent.

“I don’t know you!” Myungsoo exclaimed and rolled his eyes on her before turning his attention back to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon felt uncomfortable at her glares and whispered to him, “Jagiya, she’s looking. I think she wants to talk.”

“But I don’t even know her.” Myungsoo shook his head but Jiyeon eyed her at the corner of her eyes and felt uncomfortable all over again.

Myungsoo frowned when he saw Jiyeon shifting about, “Are you done here? We don’t need you now.” He nodded his head to the door and told the staff to get out.

“Can I talk to you for a minute?”

“But I don’t even know you!” Myungsoo insisted.

“Just go, Myungsoo. She’s annoying.” The rest of the guys hollered. He turned to Jiyeon and she showed him her pleading eyes. “Just for you, baby.” Myungsoo sighed and pecked the side of her head before leaving the room with the staff.

Jaekyung led him to the end of the corridor and spoke first, “You don’t know me at all?”

“Why would I know you? Oh right, I only know you were Doojoon’s ex.”

“Right.” Jaekyung admitted. “But I left him for you!” She began desperately and tugged onto his arms, while leaning closer to him.

Myungsoo frowned and looked at her hands with a disgusted expression. He pushed them off harshly and hissed, “Sorry but I don’t even know who you were, until a few weeks ago.”

“You didn’t receive those letters in your locker? And those in your house?” Jaekyung whispered sadly.

“Sad to say but I don’t go to school before, and I don’t open my letterbox.”

“It can’t be! I had been looking at you for years! I broke up with Doojoon just for you and I finally gave up last year when you didn’t reply any one of my letters!” Her hands went up to grip his arms once again and pulled him closer, “WHY?! How could you do that?!”

Myungsoo was about to argue but was being cut off by her lips.

As if it’s fated, Jiyeon was out to look for him since she felt insecure but only to be welcomed with that scene. She dropped her wallet onto the ground and felt her breath being cut short.

Myungsoo pushed Jaekyung off him and turned to the direction of that noise only to see his girlfriend already crying with a shocked expression.

“Wait, babe. It’s not what you think it is.” Myungsoo whispered and stepped closer to her but Jiyeon shook her head sadly. She ran away while bawling her eyes out with Myungsoo chasing after her.

Jiyeon ran down the streets with Myungsoo chasing right behind. The pushed past the people around them and ran down streets of blocks.

“BABE! WAIT UP!”

Jiyeon stepped out into a road since she didn’t see where she was running to. Myungsoo saw the incoming truck towards her direction and screamed in fear, “JIYEON-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” With his fast reflex, he ran towards her and pushed them both out of the way.

The truck stopped abruptly but it was way passed their position.

Myungsoo panted badly and returned his gaze back to the girl under him. He cupped her cheeks and checked her head for any injures, “Babe, please tell me you’re okay. Please don’t scare me.” He pulled her up to a sitting position and checked her limbs. “Talk to me, Jiyeon-ah!”

Now it’s her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter