Chapter 6

You Can't Run Forever

D.O POV

“Kyungsoo-sshi, Mr. Lee wants to meet you. And bring your bag along.” One of my classmates told me as he entered the classroom.

“Thank you.” I said to him before I walked out of the classroom.

I walked along the hallway and I saw Mr. Lee at the lobby with my friends and our manager. They waved at me as signalling me to join them. Before I could walk any further, Sehun and Suho hyung ran at me. They took my bag and helped me to walk slowly without apply too much force on my right leg.

“Manager hyung came to fetch us because some rich people offered us to study at their private international school with full scholarship.” Kris hyung explained as I leaned on Suho hyung for support.

“And?” I had a bad feeling that they accepted it.

“We’re going to transfer into the new school.” Luhan hyung cheered. I sighed but I smiled at them.

“I knew this was going to happen.” I sighed.

The next day,

“Kyungsoo-yah, your new uniform is in the wardrobe.” Suho hyung shouted to me from the kitchen as he heard I came out from the toilet.

I opened the wardrobe and took the uniform. I frowned at the uniform. Empire High School? The design of the uniform is very elegant just like before. I ran my hand through the soft fabric of the uniform.

“Hyung, you should wear the uniform not stare at it.” I ly to face Sehun leaned on the doorframe.

“So, our new school is Empire High?” I asked him as I wore the uniform.

“Yupe. Suho hyung did a research last night, and it appears that the school is only for rich people since the fee is too expensive.” Sehun shrugged. “Hurry up, hyung. I’m going to the kitchen.”

I tied the necktie properly before I wore the blazer with the school logo on it.

“Empire High. I was supposed to enter the school. But, I didn’t expect that I will become the student of this school after all that I’ve been through.” I touched the logo on the blazer which was located on my chest.

I smiled and grabbed my bag from the bed before walking out to the kitchen. I entered the kitchen where the others were already siting at the table and enjoying their breakfast.

“Kyungsoo, sit. Lay already cooked for us. Eat your breakfast before we go to our new school.” Suho hyung said to me as I sat next to him.

“Today, we’re going to school together because we need to attend a meeting with the principal of the school as he wants to meet us.” Suho hyung explained. I nodded at him as I continued to eat my breakfast.

After breakfast, all of us went to our car downstairs. Our managers sent us to school because it’s our first day of school there. He didn’t want us to be lost or late on the first day. We just chuckled at his joke.

When we arrived at the school compound, many students were already there, using many fancy and expensive cars. I knew the students of this school came from rich families; otherwise they can’t afford to pay the high fees going to this school. I sighed before I stepped out of the car.

Some of the students stopped walking and giggled when they saw us. I guess they knew who we are. I smiled and bowed at them slightly. One by one student stopped and crowded at the entrance. I heard they mentioned about my name but I ignored them. I know that some of them know me as the heir of DK Empire because we came from the same middle school.

“I’m sorry. Where is the administration room?” Suho hyung asked them. One of the girls wanted to answered but a shouted stopped her.

“Lee Chan Young is here!!” I turned to see a car stopped and Chanyoung hyung got out of the car with a smiled plastered to his face.

“Hyung?” I whispered. Chanyoung hyung winked at the girls before he noticed us.

“Kyungsoo-ah!” He ran to me. “This is fast. I just talk to you yesterday and here you are.”

“We transfer to this school. But, I think you know who is the one responsible for this.” I replied slowly.

“Forget about it. There’s one thing I want to say… WELCOME BACK!” He hugged me. “Come on, I’ll show you around.” He dragged me with him as the others followed us. “It’s suffocating to have people surrounded us.”

“Chanyoung-ssi, we want to meet the principal. So, can you take us there?” Suho hyung asked him.

“Eyy, Kyungsoo surely know where to go.” He narrowed his eyes at me. I sighed.

“I guess my secret will not be a secret anymore this time.” I muttered. “If the school doesn’t change, follow me. Yah, hyung! Where are you going?” I yelled at Chanyoung hyung who walked away from us.

“I have girls to entertain. See you soon, Kyungsoo-ah.” He winked at us before ran to the opposite hallway. I sighed at his attitude; leaving me with questions to answer. I took a deep breath before facing my friends with a small smile.

“So, let’s go.” I said to them word by word.

“So, you really know the way to the administration room?” Kris hyung stared at me.

“I’ll explain when the times come. Please don’t blame me for everything. I just didn’t want anybody to know about anything yet. Please give me some time.” I smiled at them before headed to the administration room.