Revenge

Hidden

            Baekhyun casually walked into the room where both his parents were sitting and talking amongst themselves. Shi-ra was occupying herself with painting her gorgeous nails with a crimson polish while Jun-ha wrote away in a notebook. The young man sat in between the two, allowing the three to be alone together for the first time. It seemed to be something that an average family did, but Baekhyun doesn’t know what an average family is. His whole life he grew up with an elder woman who turned out to not even be his own grandmother. This moment wasn’t average because Shi-ra knew something was about to happen.

“How’s your throat,” Baekhyun asked turning to his father. “You made a long speech today so I’m sure your voice is tired.”

“It’s fine, son. Thank you for asking.”

“Well I’m going to make you and mom some tea before bed. I’ll be right back.”

            Baekhyun walked out the room smiling at his parents as he faded away down the hallway. The kitchen he entered was massive and filled with silver appliances. Right now, all the professional chefs had gone home for the evening and it was just the Byun family who could cook now. After searching through many cabinets, he found a jar of assorted flavors of tea. It really didn’t matter what he chose, because he would be too nervous to even sip the hot liquid. The kettle for making the drink was already on the massive stove, so all Baekhyun had to do was fill it with water and wait for the boil.

{}{}{}{}

            Chanyeol was standing before Dr. Hwang who was looking up at him in shock. The young man had torn open the door without the decency to knock first. He just charged in slamming it shut behind him with the angriest look on. Chanyeol then ran towards the doctor, knocking him out his chair with hands wrapped around Dr. Hwang’s throat. While choking him, Chanyeol led him towards the bed throwing him on it violently. Suddenly, there were constant punches being thrown heavily against the oldest mans face.

            Blood was beginning to fly every where the more Chanyeol continued to slam his throbbing fists. Eventually he stopped seeing the extreme destruction he caused to Dr. Hwang. Up until these past few days, everyone has known Chanyeol as the most harmless giant known to man. He did everything but harm a person and was always the first one to try and save the day. But ever since Jun-ha rolled on into Baekhyun’s life, Chanyeol had changed completely. He hated who he was becoming, but there was only way of stopping all this madness, and Baekhyun was helping him do that.

            Dr. Hwang was rolling around the bed in a mass amount of pain which gave Chanyeol enough time to run towards the medical bag. He opened it quickly seeing about a dozen different choices of colorful syringes. There was only one purple colored one, and that was in the center of the bag. Though he didn’t choose that one and grabbed around five or six syringes. They contrasted drastically in color, which Chanyeol assumed meant what pain they caused to a person. He then held down the doctors legs and stabbed a syringe into the man’s arms violently not even looking for a vein. He injected the liquid and moved onto the next color, and did just the same. To his surprise, the pain showed instantly.

            The doctor screamed loudly, shocking Chanyeol to his feet. He was nervous that a security guard would run in and see the bleeding man, so without thought Chanyeol wrapped his hands around Dr. Hwang’s neck again. There was a gurgling noise coming from the man as all the oxygen was getting cut off. His face was growing into a deep red until his eyes began to bulge. Suddenly, Dr. Hwang stopped making gasping sounds and let his eyes roll to the back of his head. Chanyeol let go of his throat staring with wide eyes at a man he just murdered.

“Chanyeol,” Baekhyun gasped seeing the dead body before him.

“B-Baek… I just had to stop him from screaming. This isn’t what I planned to happen…”

“It doesn’t matter. We need to do something about his body.”

“O-oh. Um, I have an idea,” Chanyeol said after several moments of thinking.

            Baekhyun nodded allowing himself to fully trust his boyfriend. He wasn’t even slightly upset that Dr. Hwang was killed or even at the fact that Chanyeol is now a murderer. The medical bag was still open and the purple syringe lay untouched and waiting. Baekhyun was about to join Chanyeol with the title of murderer. He quickly grabbed the syringe, and ran out the room with Chanyeol. They went into the kitchen to see that tea was ready to be served.

            Carefully, Baekhyun poured all the tea into expensive cups and grabbed some cookies to accompany the drinks for his waiting family. For his entire life, he dreamed of spending evenings with his mother and father fully understanding what it meant to be a family. Instead, he watched his village get shot until every single person was dead and now saw his boyfriend fall apart at the seams. This was all thanks to his father. To this very second, his father has done nothing but make Baekhyun’s life worse, and it had to stop. Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun poured the purple liquid into one single cup full of tea.

            Without saying a word about what was going to happen, they walked into the room where Shi-ra and Jun-ha sat patiently. Chanyeol glared at the man who stared deep into his eyes. Baekhyun was to busy carefully passing out the tea, making sure only his father got the tea filled with a deadly poison. They all sat together smiling as if there wasn’t a single problem amongst them. Shi-ra looked towards who son who’s face had grown pale, but Chanyeol seemed to be so happy. Jun-ha looked at the smiling young man before putting the tea cup towards his lip.

“You seem to be very happy Chanyeol,” he spoke before sipping his tea.

“It’s nothing really. I just remembered a saying my mother used to always tell me. You remember my mother of course. You shot her in the head a few days ago.”

            Jun-ha nearly choked on his tea after the unexpected response from someone who was supposed to never act out. The reason for whipping Chanyeol was to keep his mouth shut and not bring up what happened in Bongha. Clearly that wasn’t working. Jun-ha looked seriously at the voicetrous young man before squinting at him, almost as if warning another whipping. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol confused at what he was doing, but it didn’t matter in the end. This tea should be the last thing the president ever drinks.

“I would watch my words if I were you Park Chanyeol.”

“I meant no harm Mr. Byun,” Chanyeol sarcastically smiled. “It’s just that my mother used to say that karma will always come back around to the people who have done wrong. So if I recall correctly, within this past week alone you’ve done a lot of horrible things. Karma should be right around the corner for you then. Watch out.”

“You piece of dirt,” he yelled charging towards Chanyeol.

            Baekhyun stood up blocking his father from attacking Chanyeol. The man stopped in his tracks confused as to why his son would dare go against his actions. Shi-ra pulled her husband back by the tails of his jacket shaking her head and rolling her eyes. She is all too used to him abusing people. Suddenly, Jun-ha held his chest and began coughing violently. Almost as if he was gasping for air to reach his lungs. Baekhyun’s eyes widen seeing the first signs of the purple liquids beginning to work. Chanyeol smiled seeing the man fall to his knees choking and reaching towards his wife to help him. She sat there watching him with her hand resting against her chin. The monster that was trapping her under his wing was finally dying.

“Appa you’re a monster,” Baekhyun spoke kneeling down to the man whose face was turning bright red. “I will never forgive you for what you did to my village, and what you did to Chanyeol. You deserve this. You deserve to die slowly and painfully like everyone in Bongha did.”

“Mr. Byun,” Chanyeol smiled again holding his Baekhyun. “Karma has arrived. Hope hell treats you well.”

            Jun-ha’s eyes widened seeing that the three people in the room he was dying in were fully aware of a plan, the plan being murdering him. All the air had finally been taken out of his lungs while the poison continued to flow through his body. He stopped squirming around on the floor and laid still signaling to everyone in the room that he was dead. Baekhyun sat down shocked that he had actually killed his father. For his entire life, all he wanted to do was be with his family, but now he was killing them. Chanyeol held Baekhyun seeing the scared look wiped across his face. Shi-ra sat back in her seat feeling two decades of torture being lifted straight off her shoulders. She was never bold enough to do this to her own husband, but thankfully, someone killed that monster. Suddenly, she stood up and fixed her dress before dipping her finger in some water and wiping it across her cheeks as if she had been crying.

“Boys, thank you for this,” she smiled before opening the door. “Let’s hope I win an award for this great acting.”

            Her beautiful thin frame and long black hair ran down the hallways screaming for help as if she was actually upset that her husband had suddenly stopped breathing. A crowd of security guards ran towards her trying to figure out what was wrong between her fake cries for help. Chanyeol held onto his Baekhyun so tight as he shook in fear.

“Baek, thank you. You saved me and your mother more than you can have imagined.”

“Everything is going to change now. We’re going to be alright… we’re going to be alright,” he smiled with tears welling up in his eyes.

“Come with me right now. We need to get rid of Dr. Hwang’s body before the security comes for him.”

            They both got up quickly and ran the opposite way of where Shi-ra was busy making a scene, giving them more time to go down the hallway. She looked towards them and winked subtly while kicking and screaming at the security guards. Chanyeol tore open the medical room door and grabbed the doctors body who was already turning pale. Baekhyun looked outside seeing all the security guards from outside running into the house’s front doors to get to Shi-ra. Next to the door were about six different cars keys on a golden key rack. Baekhyun grabbed the first one he saw and tore open the back door to get into which ever car would unlock for him. Chanyeol was busy putting the doctor’s body in the back seat while the eldest ran back inside. He went into the medical office writing a note on a pad found on the desk.

Appa, Umma, I hope you don’t mind that Chanyeol and I took the car. We wanted to go out and see a movie before the night was over. If you want us back home, call my phone! See you in a little bit. –Your son, Baekkie.

            Baekhyun then slid the note onto the key rack before heading into the passenger seat of a car where Chanyeol sat waiting impatiently. He had to make it seem normal that a car was missing while the president was found dead in the home. If they were missing, it would be way too obvious. The couple didn’t speak even once during the car ride. A GPS on Chanyeol’s phone kept the silence broken for a few seconds during a long drive. Suddenly, the city lights faded away, and the stars appeared in the night sky. The concrete pavement changed to grass, and the buildings turned to homes.

            Chanyeol turned off his phone allowing the silence to fill the car yet again. Baekhyun opened his sleeping eyes to see his hometown in front of him. There was a gate that was cracked open with a sign on it. The sign had said do not enter. Chanyeol turned off the car and went to the back seat grabbing the doctor’s body. They walked into the gates seeing blood stained streets that were empty and dark. Baekhyun bit his lip trying to hold back his emotions as he trailed behind his boyfriend who knew exactly where to walk. While walking, most of the streets had been cleaned of the dead bodies, probably by the army who needed to cover their tracks. Right now, no one was alive in Bongha but Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

            A medical office was in front of them after a few minutes of walking. It was the same place where Minseok’s body had been laid to rest and where Jongdae was killed. They were both reluctant to go in, but Chanyeol had to go through with his plan. He laid Dr. Hwang’s body next to the nurse who had been blasted in her head. She still sat there, though this time with a smell that caused Baekhyun to gag. The bodies were beginning to rot. While Chanyeol made the doctor’s body look like it had been there for awhile, Baekhyun walked towards the morgue. Inside laid Minseok’s body on a table and Jongdae on the floor. He staggered towards them crashing to his knees in tears. Chanyeol walked in behind and sat down holding his boyfriend tight. Again the four friends were reunited, but for the last time.

“I-I promise I will love Chanyeol forever, Minseok. I will love him for the rest of my life,” Baekhyun cried remembering the promise he made to his dying best friend.

            Chanyeol smiled despite letting the tears pour out his eyes. He was going to love Baekhyun forever too, no matter how hard it is to love him. If getting shot at again, being whipped, or even killing someone again meant being with his hyung, then Chanyeol would do it. Love is never easy. There are going to be twists and turns, bumps and bruises, tears and smiles. Emotions run wild, but that was something Baekhyun and Chanyeol were used to. This crazy life they call theirs is starting to fall into place. Where they go from here is a whole new road to be traveled.

“I love you Byun Baekhyun. Forever and always,” Chanyeol smiled holding his boyfriend close.

 

----

Oh my :o How do you all feel about this chapter? O.O This is not the end of the story, although there is only one more  chapter. Normally I would've posted it along with this chapter as it isn't that long, but I wanted to give all you 50+ subscribers a warning that this is almost over!

But don't fear, I have a new story in the beginning stages and it does involve more Baekyeol :D Be ready for a trailer within the next few days when I post the final chapter. Thanks for reading this story <3