Chapter Thirteen

Bent, Not Broken

Smiling, HyunJoong climbed onto the bed and settled down beside YoungSaeng. "Try not to kick me off in the morning," he murmured, wrapping one arm securely around YoungSaeng's waist.

YoungSaeng didn't reply, comfortably nuzzled into HyunJoong's chest and sleeping soundly. It was probably the most content he'd slept in a long time, and probably would have slept well past noon if the blinding headache hadn't woken him. Some time during the night, they had shifted position and HyunJoong was pressed up against his back, arm draped over his side.

Opening his eyes slowly, YoungSaeng groaned at the light streaming in through his window. He didn't even notice there was a warm weight behind him as he tried to turn over, blinking in incomprehension at the arm over him. Blinking dazedly he turned his head and saw HyunJoong so close that he nearly had a heart attack. "...," he hissed, sitting up a little too quickly and scrambling off the side of the bed to land on the floor with a hard thump.

HyunJoong didn't even stir at the sudden movement and noise, arm dropped into the warm hollow YoungSaeng had left behind. He continued to sleep, soft snores audible every few seconds. From the sound of floorboards creaking and running water in the rest of the apartment, KyuJong was already awake.

Getting slowly up to his feet, YoungSaeng was relieved to see he was in fact still fully dressed. He hadn't even changed before bed and it looked like HyunJoong hadn't either. Creeping towards the door, YoungSaeng slid out and closed it behind him as he went in search of KyuJong, who he found in the kitchen. "Kyu...?" he said groggily, leaning up against the door frame. "What the hell happened last night? Last thing I remember is going to the bathroom."

KyuJong looked over at YoungSaeng. "Morning. I ordered some hangover soup, it should be here soon," he finished cleaning the glasses left in the sink. "You apparently decided to have a drinking contest, but I'll save the lecture for later considering the look on your face."

"... I'm never drinking again," YoungSaeng groaned, going to the table and sitting down. He let his aching head rest on the table, though it didn't seem to help much. "We have any aspirin... and why HyunJoong in my bed?"

"Aspirin's over here." KyuJong filled a clean glass with water, finding the pills. "He's in your bed because the way you were acting last night, either he was coming here or you were going to his place."

"I'm still wearing last nights clothes so I don't think we... you know," YoungSaeng said, lifting up his head. Taking the bottle of pills and water when KyuJong brought them to him, he fished out a couple and knocked them back. "Did I make a total fool of myself?"

"…You should probably avoid alcohol for a while," KyuJong patted YoungSaeng's shoulder in sympathy. "And I told him if he tried anything I'd kick his out. Is he still asleep?"

"Yeah, didn't even notice I fell out of bed," YoungSaeng said, closing his eyes and sighing. "Thanks Kyu... for looking out for me. I don't know what I was doing last night."

KyuJong smiled sadly at his best friend, looking up when the doorbell rang. He went to open it, paying the delivery man outside and coming back with the basket he'd brought. "Soup's here. What're you going to do now? At least he's cute." He placed the basket down and took out the bowl and wrapped utensils from inside, placing them on the table.

"I'm not sure," YoungSaeng said, unwrapping the foil off of the soup. "What do you think I should do? This is so far outside anything I've ever done before, I'm so lost."

KyuJong removed the plastic from the chopsticks and spoon, placing the utensils down. "Are you planning to date him? He seems nice enough."

"I don't know, I don't know if I'm ready to date," YoungSaeng said, stirring the soup with the spoon. "I talked with him about it the other night. Asked him if he was willing to date someone who wasn't out yet... he said he was but I don't know. I don't know if that's fair to him or not."

"It's hard to find people who are completely out," KyuJong said, sitting down beside YoungSaeng. "I mean, it's not exactly easy to be out. Most work places will fire you outright if you come out."

"I know, but... other than going to a club in Itaewon, I don't think I would be able to go out in public with him," YoungSaeng said. "And he doesn't really know me, he's only seen me when I'm trashed. What if he thinks I'm just a drunk idiot?"

"Try not drinking next time?" KyuJong offered, fiddling with his phone in one hand before placing it down and looking back at YoungSaeng. "I can't tell you what to do Saeng, but I do think you should give this a chance. Even if you were wasted, you were happy, and I want to see you that happy sober too."

"Sometimes I just think I'm not meant to be happy," YoungSaeng sighed, sipping at the soup."I guess I'll just have to see how things go when he wakes up, unless he runs right out maybe we can have lunch or something... What's the matter?"

"Nothing," KyuJong shook his head, resisting the urge to check his phone again. JungMin hadn't texted like he said he would last night, something KyuJong noticed as soon as he had woken up that morning. He was trying to be less paranoid about that, but his mind was supplying all sorts of reasons why JungMin wouldn't have texted him, especially with SungMin staying over.

He'd already sent JungMin a quick message when he woke up, but it hadn't been replied to yet, meaning his boyfriend was still asleep. KyuJong hoped. "And everyone's meant to be happy. You just keep putting yourself back down, Saeng, you know that's not helping."

"I've got a killer migraine Kyu, allow me this tiny bit of self loathing," YoungSaeng sighed. "We'll see what happens when he wakes up."

"Okay, but you're waking him up, not me," KyuJong stretched out his arms. "And I'll be busy locking up every last drop of alcohol in the apartment."

"I already said I'm never drinking again," YoungSaeng said, making a face at him. He seemed to realize something and glanced around. "Where's JungMin? You two usually spend your day off together don't you?"

"I told you last night, but I guess you don't remember," the other man shook his head. "He's got his own apartment now, so he went back to his place for the night. I'll probably have to go over there at some point to make sure he's got more in his cupboards than ramyun."

YoungSaeng looked up at that, his expression concerned. "He has his own place? You aren't... going to leave me here are you?"

"No," KyuJong replied, putting on a small smile. "He wants to prove he can handle the responsibility…and we're taking this slow, the space will be good for us." He checked his phone again. Still no new message. "You're not getting rid of me that easily, someone has to make sure you don't go home with any strangers."

"Or bring them home," YoungSaeng said, glancing towards his bedroom door. "I should try and wake him up at least. You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," KyuJong nodded. "Have fun."

YoungSaeng returned to his room, closing the door quietly behind him. Stepping up to the bed he frowned a little down at HyunJoong before tapping him on the shoulder.

YoungSaeng might as well have done nothing at all, for all the reaction HyunJoong gave to the light tap. He hadn't moved at all on the bed, dead to the world.

"Kyu, I think he's dead," YoungSaeng said, shaking HyunJoong's shoulder.

"Dead?" KyuJong poked his head into YoungSaeng's room. "He's snoring, so he can't be dead."

"But he's not waking up," YoungSaeng said, shaking him a little harder. "HyunJoong, wake up."

The older man stirred, brow furrowing. Finally his eyes opened, and he turned his head slightly to the side to peer up at YoungSaeng past messy bangs. "…Hm?"

"Hi, you need to wake up," YoungSaeng said, giving HyunJoong a strained smile. "It's past noon. I don't know if you were supposed to be somewhere or something."

KyuJong disappeared from the doorway as HyunJoong sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Past noon?" He didn't seem really awake yet, brushing down his hair with one hand and ignoring the shoulder exposed by his wide collar. "Not really…I think. You?"

"No, I don't really go anywhere," YoungSaeng said, crossing his arms and trying really hard not to look at the exposed skin. He was failing miserably. "Kyu ordered some hangover soup, you want some?"

"I'm not really hung over, but thanks anyways," HyunJoong chuckled, shaking his head a little. Waking up more, he looked up at YoungSaeng. "How's your head?"

"A little better now that I've had some pain killers," YoungSaeng said, looking a little uncomfortable. "So... I don't really remember what happened last night. Nothing happened.. did it?"

"Hm?" HyunJoong blinked. "If you're asking if we had , no, nothing happened. You were pretty drunk, I'm not that kind of person," he yawned into one hand before standing from the bed and trying to smooth the wrinkles out of his shirt.

"Oh... okay, good," YoungSaeng said. "Thanks... I guess... for not being a creep?" He laughed a little, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "So if you don't have anywhere to be... you're welcome to hang out here with me."

Snorting, HyunJoong smiled down at YoungSaeng. "If you want me to, then sure. I should at least go home and change though, sleeping in these was a bad idea," he frowned at his shirt.

"You could have changed into something of mine... though I'm guessing I didn't really offer," YoungSaeng said. "I don't really mind if you want to wear something of mine if wearing your clothes from yesterday bothers you."

"If you're offering. Sure they'll fit?" HyunJoong grinned teasingly, holding one hand up to about where YoungSaeng stood compared to him. "Bit of a height difference."

"I'm sure they'll fit just fine," YoungSaeng rolled his eyes. "It's not that big of a height difference and it's probably all in your torso anyway."

"Uh-huh." HyunJoong stretched out his arms. "Sure you're fine with me staying for a while?"

"Yeah, I am," YoungSaeng nodded. "I kind of realized that we haven't spent a whole lot of time so far without involving me being drunk, so I thought it would be nice to get to know each other a little."

"I'd like that," HyunJoong chuckled. "Though in your defense, we do usually meet at a club."

"And what do I usually say? That I'm not going to drink," YoungSaeng said, shaking his head. "Kyu hid all the alcohol here so there's no chance of me getting drunk today. That and he'll be watching over me like a mother hen."

No sooner had YoungSaeng said that than a phone went off elsewhere in the apartment, KyuJong's voice answering it. "You've been friends with him for a long time?" HyunJoong sat down on the bed next to YoungSaeng.

"Yeah, we grew up in the same town," YoungSaeng nodded. "I left and went to school and couple years later he got a hold of me and told me he was coming to Seoul, so he moved in and we've been roommates ever since."

"Cool. You enjoy being a writer?" HyunJoong leaned back on his hands.

"It pays the bills, most of the time," YoungSaeng shrugged. "It's not the kind of writing I would like to do, but they keep giving me assignments so I must be doing something right."

HyunJoong chuckled quietly. "And what would you rather do?"

"This might sound silly to you, but I wanted to be a lyricist," YoungSaeng said. "I originally went into university as a music major, and fell in love with the writing process. But as you know, the music industry is so over saturated right now, no one appreciates a really well written song. But I do dabble a little when I have some free time."

"Doesn't sound silly at all," HyunJoong shook his head. "Show me some of your work?"

"... Maybe some other time, they're a little personal," YoungSaeng said. "I hope you understand."

"Yeah, okay," the other man nodded.

KyuJong poked his head into the room then. "YoungSaeng? I'm going over to see JungMin for a bit…you okay here?"

"...Uh.. hold on a second Hyun," YoungSaeng said, getting to his feet and going to the door. "You're going to leave me alone here with him?" he asked in a very quiet whisper. "Did you really lock up all the alcohol?"

"Yes, and I'm not telling you where it is," KyuJong frowned at his friend. "If you're not okay with it, I'll stay."

"... No, no, you go, spend time with the boy toy," YoungSaeng said, shaking his head. "I'll be fine. I think. Just go, have fun. Have lots of ."

KyuJong flushed. "I told you, we're taking it slow," he grumbled. "Are you sure, Saeng? Is he staying?"

"Yeah, we're just going to talk," YoungSaeng said, smirking a little. "Slow and JungMin don't belong in the same sentence. Call me if you're not coming home tonight okay?"

"I'll be home, but I'll call you if anything comes up." KyuJong placed his hand on YoungSaeng's shoulder. "You too, okay?"

YoungSaeng nodded, giving him a small sheepish smile. "Yeah, I will. Bye Kyu," he waved, closing the door and turning back around to look at HyunJoong. "So... you want to try getting into my pants?" he said with a grin.

Blinking, HyunJoong laughed loudly. "Depends, are we talking about the ones you're wearing right now?" He smirked, stretching out his arms.

"... No," YoungSaeng said, flushing and going to his closet. "You weren't supposed to call my bluff."

"But it's more fun this way," HyunJoong chuckled, watching him.

"Here, try these on," YoungSaeng huffed, tossing a pair of pants and a clean shirt at him. "Those pants are a little long for me so they'll probably fit." His jaw worked a little, crossing his arms. "What if I hadn't been bluffing, what would you have said?"

"First I'd check to make sure you're not still buzzed from last night," HyunJoong snorted, gathering the clothes into his arms and standing. "You're interesting, and very cute."

"I'm not buzzed, I'm hung over," YoungSaeng said, watching him. "And that wasn't an answer."

"I would sleep with you, if you're not drunk," HyunJoong replied. "And if you actually want to."

"And what if I want to, but am too scared?" YoungSaeng asked quietly, his eyes meeting HyunJoong's.

"Then I'd help you to be less scared," HyunJoong's lips quirked. "And if that doesn't work, wait."

YoungSaeng didn't reply right away, having to look away. "I'd like to be less scared," he said. "But I don't know if I can."

"What's holding you back?" HyunJoong stepped closer to him.

"Many things," YoungSaeng sighed, shaking his head. "I don't know if I've really accepted this or not. I know when I've had a few drinks I want nothing more than to kiss you silly and tear your clothes off. When I'm sober, I question what it is I really want. I tried so long to deny who and what I am, that it's become second nature to me to deny that I'm attracted to someone. And I am, very attracted to you HyunJoong. I wish I had the same courage I have when I'm drunk, when I'm sober."

"Hey, it's fine. I understand." HyunJoong stopped in front of him. "It takes time to get used to. It does get better though." He freed one hand to brush YoungSaeng's hair back behind his ear.

"I want to get used to it Hyun, I don't want to be scared anymore of who I am," YoungSaeng said softly, learning a little towards the hand against his skin. "Otherwise I'm going to live in fear for the rest of my life."

"That's not a way to live," HyunJoong shook his head. "Stick with me, you'll be fine." His hand cupped the other man's jaw, and he leaned in to brush his lips against YoungSaeng's.

YoungSaeng's eyes slipped close and he felt his breath catch slightly in his throat. He wasn't so sure of himself kissing HyunJoong sober, but it was obvious HyunJoong knew what he was doing. Resting his hands lightly against HyunJoong's chest, he tried to press further into the kiss, liking the way HyunJoong's lips felt against his.

HyunJoong's hand trailed down to rest at the small of YoungSaeng's back, eyes closed. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before he pulled back slightly, opening his eyes and smiling down at YoungSaeng. "See, not that bad."

"No... not bad," YoungSaeng replied, thumb playing with a fold in the fabric of HyunJoong's shirt. He couldn't meet the man's eyes though, looking somewhere around his collar. "I think I've told you before I kind of like the kissing."

"I remember that," HyunJoong chuckled. He tossed the clothes he was still holding onto the bed so he had both hands free, fingers tucking under YoungSaeng's chin and tilting his face up towards him. "You're overthinking again, aren't you."

"I don't really know how to shut my brain off," YoungSaeng replied, the hesitance clear in his eyes.

HyunJoong sighed, lips quirked slightly. "Just relax. There's nothing wrong with this."

"No, there's not," YoungSaeng agreed, returning the small smile. "Just... go slow."

"We will." HyunJoong kissed YoungSaeng's lips lightly before letting the other man go, going to pick up the clothes from the bed. "Be back." He headed into the bathroom to change.

YoungSaeng blinked a little, watching him go. Once HyunJoong was gone, Youngsaeng felt like the air had left the room and he slumped down against the wall. Despite the reassurances, he still felt like he was over his head with all of this.

 

 

 

It took a bit of searching for KyuJong to find JungMin's new apartment, walking along the street and searching for the right complex building. He'd bit his tongue from saying anything about the missed text on the phone, because he didn't want another argument so soon. Still, he couldn't keep himself from wondering if JungMin would be alone when he got there, or if that SungMin would be there too.

Finally locating the right apartment, he stepped inside and pressed the buzzer for JungMin's apartment.

"That you Kyu?" JungMin asked through the speaker box, the door buzzing open for him.

"You're supposed to wait for me to say yes before you open the door," KyuJong chuckled, pushing through the door into the apartment complex. Getting into the elevator, he pressed the button for the right floor and waited.

Arriving at JungMin's floor, he found the other man's apartment and knocked on the door.

Opening the door, JungMin grinned at him. "Hey, glad you could make it," he said, letting KyuJong in. "You find it okay?"

"Sure, only got lost once," KyuJong smiled, stepping in and looking around. "So, how was your first night in your own place?"

"...Not really what I was expecting," JungMin said, brow furrowing slightly as he closed the door. "There isn't much here yet, I was hoping maybe... if you wanted to... go pick out some furniture with me? I know what I said yesterday but it doesn't hurt to have another set of eyes."

"Of course, sure," KyuJong nodded, looking up at JungMin. He didn't see or hear anyone else in the apartment. "You've eaten, right?"

"Um... yeah, I had some food," JungMin nodded. "SungMin went out early and got some food. As a thanks I guess for letting him stay here."

"Ah…okay," KyuJong nodded. "Is he here now?"

"No, he went out to start looking for a job," JungMin said. He motioned to couple of bean bag chairs for them sit on. "Sorry I don't have anything more comfortable, but they work for now. How was the rest of your night?"

"It was good, sorry we had to leave so soon. YoungSaeng apparently had a drinking contest while HyunJoong wasn't watching him." KyuJong walked to the bean bags and sat down, hands out to JungMin. "I locked up all the alcohol in our apartment before leaving."

"Since when does YoungSaeng drink?" JungMin asked. "And I still don't understand why he's now friends all of a sudden with that HyunJoong."

"YoungSaeng drinks, he's just not very good at it. HyunJoong keeps him from going overboard when he can, he's a nice guy," KyuJong shrugged. "Since when are you worried about the company YoungSaeng keeps?"

"Because it seems odd to me that YoungSaeng makes a friend, who happens to be gay, right when we break up," JungMin said. "If you thought YoungSaeng was trying to do something like get you and HyunJoong together, would you tell me?"

KyuJong's lips thinned, looking up at JungMin. He'd promised YoungSaeng not to say anything about him being gay to anyone, including to JungMin. At the same time, he didn't want to get into a fight about YoungSaeng trying to set him up with someone. "I would tell you, but he's not. And even if he was, I'm with you, and I don't want to be with anyone else."

"...Okay, then that's all that matters," JungMin said, smiling a little. "So what do you think? It's not as nice as your place but it's not that bad. Want to see the bedroom?"

"Yes, but you're going to have to help me up, this isn't meant for people with long legs." KyuJong held out his hands to JungMin again.

"I know," JungMin chuckled, getting up and taking KyuJong's hands to help him to his feet. Keeping the man's hands in his own, he backed up towards the hallway that led to the bedroom. "Was there anything you wanted to do today?"

"Mm…besides look for furniture with you?" KyuJong chuckled, following JungMin. "Anything, as long as I'm with you I don't care what we do."

"There you go, being all tempting again," JungMin said, stopping in front of the closed door. "I don't think I've kissed you yet today," he said, pulling KyuJong closer so he could do just that.

KyuJong happily returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around JungMin's waist. "I'm not being tempting, I'm just telling the truth," he murmured.

"I don't think you've realized by now, but everything you do is tempting," JungMin replied, freeing a hand to turn the door handle and pushed it open. "I want you to know, I bought this bed with you in mind. It's very big, very comfortable, and the springs don't squeak."

"I'm sorry if the springs in my bed squeak, it's old," KyuJong wrinkled his nose playfully at the younger man. He peeked over JungMin's shoulder at the bed. The bed was big, that was for sure. It was also completely undone on both sides, suggesting either JungMin had switched sides in the middle of the night, or more than one person had slept on it.

"Well, we have a nice new bed to break in... whenever we want to," JungMin said, pressing a kiss to KyuJong's lips lightly. "No more annoying YoungSaeng with a squeaky bed. So, you want to give it a test drive?"

"Maybe…later," the smile had fallen slightly off KyuJong's face, and he looked up at JungMin. "Where did SungMin sleep?"

JungMin blinked at the question, and at KyuJong's expression. "... Um... about that," he said, taking a step back. "Do we really have to go into this? I mean he's only here temporarily."

"That didn't answer my question, JungMin," KyuJong looked at his boyfriend, hands dropping to his sides as JungMin stepped back.

"He slept in the bed with me," JungMin said, crossing his arms. "I didn't have anywhere else for him to sleep. I don't have anything but this bed and a couple bean bag chairs. What was I supposed to do? Let him sleep on the floor?"

KyuJong's lips thinned slightly. "I don't…I don't know, you…" he turned away slightly, pushing one hand through his hair. "I don't like this JungMin, him being over here with you, staying in the same bed."

"What, you think I'm going to cheat on you or something?" JungMin asked, snorting in disbelief. "Kyu, I'm helping a friend, someone who really needs help right now."

"You've said that, and even if I trust you, I'm still uneasy," KyuJong folded his arms across his chest. "You can't say anything about it either, not after questioning me twice about HyunJoong."

"I wasn't questioning you, I was questioning YoungSaeng!" JungMin said, throwing his hands up in the air. "Nothing is happening Kyu, I made a promise to you. I'm not going to cheat on you."

"It sounded like you were questioning me, Min," KyuJong glanced at JungMin. He sighed quietly and looked away again. "I'm sorry…I'm trying to be less paranoid."

JungMin made a frustrated noise, rubbing at his face. "I don't know what it's going to take for you to really trust me Kyu. Maybe I should be asking myself if all this paranoia is because of a guilty conscience and not just because of me. Should I be questioning you?"

"What?" KyuJong looked back at JungMin, eyes wide. "How does not liking my boyfriend sleeping in the same bed as another guy translate into a guilty conscience?" He snapped. "And JongWoon told me you were sleeping with those people."

"After you had broken up with me!" JungMin retorted. "I wasn't exactly in a good frame of mind right then, you know that. I'm not cheating on you and I'm not going to. It doesn't seem like you're trying real hard in working on your paranoia if you're going to accuse me of something after only two days!"

KyuJong's throat worked, expression hurt. "Believe it or not, I am. I should just go." He turned away, heading back towards the front door.

"... Wait, Kyu," JungMin sighed, following after him. "I'm sorry, please," he said, catching up to KyuJong and turning him around before he got too far. "I'm sorry. That wasn't fair."

The other man let JungMin turn him around, shoulders slumped and the fight gone out of him. "Why did you come back, Min? There are much better people out there than a paranoid country idiot stuck in a dead-end job."

"I came back because I love you," JungMin said softly. "And I don't care where you're from, or where you work. I just don't want us to fight about this anymore. I'm sorry I said that, I know you're trying. Can you forgive me?"

KyuJong nodded, looking down. "…Yeah. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have accused you of anything."

"Yeah, but I don't blame you," JungMin said, pulling KyuJong into a hug. "I didn't really take you into consideration when I offered for SungMin to stay with me, but I didn't know what to do."

Returning the hug, KyuJong rested his head against JungMin's shoulder and sighed. "I don't blame you for wanting to help a friend…I just…it just makes me a little nervous."

"Well... HyunJoong makes me nervous too," JungMin said. "But as long as we both trust each other then there isn't a problem. I love you Kyu, don't forget that."

"I love you too," KyuJong murmured, running his hand slowly along JungMin's back. He pulled back enough to kiss the younger man, lifting his arm to wrap it around JungMin's neck and closing his eyes.

"So would it be too soon to ask about breaking the bed in again?" JungMin asked, moving from kissing KyuJong to mouthing at his neck.

"You have a one-track mind," KyuJong murmured, breath hitching. He made a low noise of frustration before pulling JungMin away from his neck, getting the younger man to look at him. "We're taking this slow, remember?"

"I am taking this slow, slowly walking us back to the bedroom," JungMin chuckled. "We can just make out a little?"

"But are you going to be able to just make out?" KyuJong smirked lightly at his boyfriend.

"Hey, I can control myself," JungMin pouted. "It's part of the new me I'm working on. Keeping myself in control and not giving in to temptation. And as I've said before, you are very tempting."

"Well that's not something I can exactly change," the other man wrinkled his nose, before leaning in and kissing JungMin again. "We do have to go look for your furniture at some point." He nudged JungMin backwards towards the bedroom.

"It's still early, plenty of time," JungMin replied around the kiss, arms snaking around KyuJong's waist. "This seems more fun." He kicked the door closed once they were inside, just in case SungMin came back early.

 

 


 

And problems continue to happen with KyuJong and JungMin...they've got a while to go.

Please comment, subscribe and/or upvote if you liked this chapter! <3 Happy to see so many comments even after a long unplanned hiatus <3 Love y'all~

 

@forest_pixi: Lol I'm still watching your notifications coming in every half hour xDD Are you just about through everything yet? Kkkk <3 

@katiemae01: Glad you're still with us <3 We were taking a much-needed breather.

@yaya89: As long as real life stays managable, there will be regular weekly updates again :) Thanks for your support <3

@ping501: Lol you never like SungMin xD Poor guy. And I feel better after the break, though real life is still hella stressful right now :( RP-writing is keeping me sane.

@ysprince: Hope you liked this update~ Thank you for your patience!

@LovelyYS: Shocked is right~ :P Poor guy.

@tihani: Glad to hear that <3