Wish Granted

Wishing Box: Let's make a Wish [Discontinued]

 

Hei Ryung’s POV

 

Walking into his parent’s house, the place quite, but cute everything pushed the whole family aspect of it all. Looking around I could tell they were all close, they’re all used to being around each other, and honestly that’s a bit intimidating to me.

“Oppa you live here?” I ask him quietly looking around; pictures of their family, the house looking lived in, occupied.

“Sometimes, mainly when I want a break from everything I come here.” He explains to me. “Come on we’ll drop this off then head to the amusement park.”

Hearing him say that I grip his hand tightly, “Jonghyun…you’re doing this?”

“Deh, you deserve to have someone grant one of your wishes.” He says happily. “Come on, quickly.”

Following him through the house we set the bags in a room, quickly Jonghyun then leads me out of the house and back down the streets.

 

“Are you alright Hei Ryung?” Jonghyun asks me while we stand in line to get into the park, he’s begun to fidget.

“I’m just really happy oppa.” I murmur squeezing his hand. “Thank-you.” Smiling at him, seeing him smile back at me had my heart beating fast, so naturally my reaction would be to look away, blushing I try to calm my heart down by saying he’s just being polite, he doesn’t really care, I’m just someone to keep him busy while SHINee is on break. I kept saying this in my mind; I need to believe this, at least for the weekend.

“Come on let’s go!” He says excitedly pulling me by the hand, dragging me into the amusement park, taking me onto a roller coaster first. “You want to ride this right?!” He asks excitedly like a kid.

“You know it.” I tell him just as excited the pair of us shoot off to get in line, since it’s still early so the lines are practically nonexistent.

Getting in, strapping the belt over myself, watching Jonghyun excitedly pull the safety bar down, both of us look over at each other a smile plastered on our faces. As the ride pushes off and climbs up I look around at the view, it being amazing, on the way down Jonghyun puts his arms up in the air screaming out of delight, I on the other hand am content just screaming happily. I could never put my arms up like that, I mean I’m not afraid of falling off, I just…couldn’t.

 

“That was awesome!” Jonghyun shouts happily. “Come on let’s get on another one!”

Laughing I follow him happily, “Omo, Oppa this one!” I call to him passing a rapids ride. “Oppa!”

“Deh,” He says as we run through the maze for the waiting line, “Having a good time?”

“The best.” I tell him as we get on the ride, us enjoying the time to not just ride rides, but to get to know each other.

On the ride we got soaked completely through, thankfully it was sunny today; Jonghyun and I took refuge in a small outdoor café to dry off.

Looking over at him, Jonghyun in jeans and a plain red shirt, a hat on his head, I’ve never really been a big fan of SHINee, but I can’t deny how attractive Jonghyun is, it’d be like saying he couldn’t sing. Even though he wasn’t flexing, just sitting back enjoying the summer, you could see how muscular is arms are, the way is honey brown eyes just sparkle as the sun hits them just right, the way his hair gently brushes against the back of his neck as a light breeze comes through, and yet I still can’t believe this is all real, that this is really happening I feel like I’ll wake up and meeting SHINee will be a dream, a cruel dream.

Once we’re dried off we make our way through some other rides, talking as the lines get to be longer, getting to know Jonghyun, its getting easier and more believable, but I’m not sure if that’s good or not. I’m starting to worry that I’ll wake up and he’ll have left me behind, in a way this is torture, but maybe for the best I should start believing in something that’s not wishes, something that’s here in front of me, and remember the good times, enjoy them before the time runs out.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

After getting off the water rapids ride we take refuge in front of a little café, deserted we just in a couple of chairs soaking up some rays, drying off. She hair falling along her back, damp and blowing in the wind, even though she’s wearing something so simple she looks more than just stunning, the guys following her with their eyes made me envious, they could be in a relationship with her, they could be there for her every day, while for me in a matter of months I’ll be in Japan, China, or maybe some far off country while she’s sitting in classroom with other students all studying.

Her legs stretched on to a chair in front of her, the jean shorts are shorter on her than I thought they would be, her shirt hangs on her frame, and yet she could go to an awards ceremony with us and this would be too much.

Getting up we run around the park jumping form ride to ride, standing in lines I’m acutely aware of all the other guys staring at her, her smiling and laughing. Grabbing her hand I swing our arms. “Want to get some lunch after this?” I ask her leaning on her lightly.

“Deh, Oppa I’m getting a little hungry.” She admits happily pushing her hair back, “Come on it’s our turn!” She squeals pulling me to get on the ride. “Oppa!”

Smirking I follow behind her getting in behind her taking my seat I release her hand I place my arm around her. “Ready?” I ask as the ride jerks forward.

“For anything.” She whispers smiling happily. “Thank you for this.”

“Aniyo today isn’t over.” I tell her squeezing her shoulder “We have all day.”

Turning to look at me she smiles, and I felt like the world just stopped like the universe knew that I’d want that moment to last longer than a few seconds, smiling back she turns away again, looking forward at the sky. Using my arms I raise hers, looking over at me slightly alarmed when I start to pull my arms away I stop, leaving mine holding hers, and her hands wrapping around my hands.

 

Getting off she skips around blissfully, enjoying the time, it’s sort of like seeing her around other people for the first time, her smile happy, carefree being with other people. “Come on let’s get something to eat.” I call her smiling.

Following behind me Hei Ryung grabs my hand, “Do I still need to call you Oppa?”

“Deh.” I tell her right away, not to hide me, but because I like, the way she says it, not in a sickly sweet tone, but in a real kind of way.

 

Eventually with the sun down, and spending literally the whole day at the park, ending the day on the cheesy, but a must ride, the Ferris Wheel.

 

“Oppa we don’t really need to ride this.” She says while we stand in line. “Really.”

“Aniyo, this is part of coming the amusement park.” I tell her happily pulling her into the small cart. “Besides we’ll get a great view.” I tell her taking a seat, letting go of her hand I let her choose where to sit, taking a seat next to me made my heart fly.

“Oppa?”

“Deh?”

“Would you sing for me?” She asks looking out the window. “Please?”

Smiling I ask her. “What song did you have in mind?”

“Anything you feel like singing.” She whispers turning to look at me.

Smiling at Hei Ryung I let a sigh trying to think of the perfect song to sing. “Alright, here I go.” I tell her I start to sing ‘Hey Juliet’ smiling at me she leans back and closes her eyes.

“Thank-you.” She says after I stop singing, looking out the window she looks around. “You’re right, the view is the best.”

Chuckling I nod my head in agreement, and to myself I think the cheesy thing while looking at her. ‘It really is’. Pulling away I look out my window, the lights of the amusement park lighting up the scenery, “After this we’re going to head home.” I tell her absently. “To my parents.”

“Should I be worried about meeting them?” Hei Ryung asks timidly. “I mean…we only just met a couple days ago.”

“Aniyo, we’ll just tell my parents that we’ve known each other for a while.” I tell her looking over at her. “They wouldn’t be too happy with this trip if we just met.”

“Even though you’re granting a wish?” She asks as the cart begins to sway as we get closer to the ground.

“I’m not sure they’d understand that.” I admit sighing, leaning my head on her shoulder. “But I’m sure they’ll like you a lot.” I tell her, they’d be crazy not to.

For the rest of the way she’s quite, it worries me but I have no idea what to tell her.

 

Outside the front door she stops. “Is it strange that I’m nervous?”

Staring at her in disbelief I take her hand. “You met all of SHINee and you didn’t look phased but you’re meeting my parents and that makes you nervous?” I ask her smiling.

“Yes.” She says simply closing her eyes. “You guys are you, your parents though…they’re so much more real.”

I’d be lying if I said that didn’t hurt, it bruised my ego quite a bit, I’m not real? “What’s that mean?”

Looking at me her eyes light in the porch light, the kind of light normally it isn’t flattering but I don’t think there is a light that’d make her look bad, shifting her weight she stares at me. “All this, it’s barely sinking in. I feel like I’m dreaming.”

I’m not sure how to take that, I mean on one hand that can be good, but another it could be bad, she’s nervous, and I really don’t know how to make her feel better. “They’re not going to yell at you.” I tell her quietly. “My mom will probably ask you some questions, my dad will be…Well I’m not quite sure what he’ll say but I promise you they won’t yell, if anything they’re going to try to make you feel like family.”

Nodding her she smiles at me, I hope that’s the cue for ‘OK let’s do this’ because opening the door I hear my mom call me.

“Jonghyun is that you?” She calls walking down the hall. “Omo, my little boy!” She teases me, totally disregarding Hei Ryung.

“Umma.” I whine tilting my head to the now giggling Hei Ryung. “I brought you someone to meet.”

“AH!” She says happily. “I’m sorry!”

“Hello, I’m Hei Ryung.” She says bowing politely. “It’s nice to meet Mrs. Kim.”

My mother smiles at her affectionately, winking at me. “Aniyo, please call me Umma.”  She says walking closer to us. “It’s nice to meet you; come in you must be starving spending the whole day running around.”

As if on cue my stomach and Hei Ryung’s being to grumble, confirming what my mom just said. “Umma is dinner ready already?” I ask her pushing Hei Ryung on her back to step forward.

“Deh, deh come on appa is waiting.”

 

Hei Ryung and I follow my mom into the house, leading us to the kitchen; sitting at the table is my dad reading a paper. “Is that Jonghyun?”

“Deh and he brought a friend.” Umma says taking a seat. “Honey this is Hei Ryung.”

Putting the paper down my dad smiles happily at Hei Ryung. “Ah, it’s nice to meet such a lovely girl, one with my son.”

Laughing nervously I smile at Hei Ryung who’s now blushing, and bowing to my dad, looking over at me she smiles, giggling slightly, cutely.

Taking our seats Umma servers us plenty of rice, pork, and vegetables, all the while she begins asking Hei Ryung questions, shy at first but after a while she becomes accustom to being around them happily smiling and laughing with them.

After excusing ourselves Hei Ryung and I climb the stairs to my room, pointing her in the direction of the bathroom to get changed and everything, I noticing my mom waving me down the stairs in a hurry. Heading down I smile at her. “Yes?”

“Your sister’s room doesn’t have a bed.” My mom informs me.

“What?” I ask shocked. “Where’d it go?!” I ask her in a hushed-urgent tone.

She gives me a where-do-you-think look. “With your sister, anyways I trust you can share your room without any problems.”

Blushing I nod my head. “Thanks…” I say shakily walking back up the stairs, just in time to catch a glimpse of Hei Ryung walking out of the bathroom, hair put up in a bun on the top of her head, shorts that stop mid-thigh, a regular shirt, seeing this I groan, I have no idea how my mom expects me to share a room, I mean…Aish.



 

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy with school, so I hope you guys enjoy this, the next one will be interesting. (: I hope this one is good...Tell me what you guys think! Pleas comment!!!

Comment and Subscribe!!