Ending....Part 1

Wishing Box: Let's make a Wish [Discontinued]

As you probably read the title you know I'm cutting this short. I'm really sorry but I just can't continue this story at least not right now. I'm not really focused on this at all really, I keep putting off writing, and I've been since I switched accounts. I tried coming up with ideas but the plot of this story really got away from me, but I really don't want to just leave you guys wondering what will happen next. So a little summary, a last chapter then another summary. I know, crazy. I wrote one of the last chapters already, second or third to last to be honest... So here we go.

Hei Ryung would never have gone on the trip with SHINee, she would have came up with some excuse, saying that it wasn't right for her to go or that she didn't feel comfortable, so SHINee would have left for a week before they decided to come back. When they return Hei Ryung is still recluse and avoiding doing anything with her three or four friends, she misses SHINee too much, and specifically Jonghyun. They hang out and go to rural parts of Korea to make memories and to get away from the fans and hectic city life for a while. At some point they take a picture of the six of them all together and happy. When they come back Hei Ryung leaves to California to spend two weeks with him and when he asks her to stay for the rest of the summer break she refuses saying she has friends she missed too much to stay for the summer, though not really understanding why she misses Jonghyun so much, and the other members. When she returns Jonghyun takes her out on a date as the rest of the members are with their families for the weekend. On the date, not that either of them are calling it that, they bond and at the end they kiss (very clichely might I add). Jonghyun freaks out, feeling too much for the girl and Hei Ryung realizes why she didn't want to stay in California with her brother. The other members return and they spend one last day at a theme park. Once back at their dorm Jonghyun and Hei Ryung fight about something, I don't know what but they do. The other members are shocked and don't know what to do, standing around Jonghyun takes a look around before he looks at Hei Ryung blinking he says one last thing to her, in effect making her leave leaving them with a few words. The others stood by silent as they watch her leave and walk out of their lives. Jonghyun says that they needed to say goodbye that this story didn't have a happily ever after.

That's basically would have happened up to the chapter I wrote.