Unexpected Trip

Wishing Box: Let's make a Wish [Discontinued]

 

Walking up to the sound of my phone going off, rubbing my eyes I look around for a few moments confused about where I am until I remember coming home, Jonghyun and I making wishes before he left. Answering my phone I yawn before saying. “Hello?”

“Yah, I’ve been calling are you trying to make me nervous?!”  Seunghyun cries. “Baby sister?!”

Rolling my eyes I let out a sigh. “I just got back why don’t you try calming down?” I ask him stretching. “Besides it’s summer break, let me sleep in.”

“Where did you go?!” Seunghyun asks now going into total overly-protective-big-brother mode. “With who?”

Getting out of bed I smile happily thinking back to the memories I’d carry with me thanks to Jonghyun. “I just went to an amusement park.”

“With?”

“A friend, why don’t you chill out, I’m back home unharmed.” I tell him sighing. “Besides when did a little fun kill me?”

“Considering you never do anything like that I don’t know whether I should be impressed or totally pissed.”

“I’d go with the first; after all it isn’t every day I get my wish.” I tell him nonchalantly. “So you called?”

“I wanted to know if you’re coming to visit me.” He says casually. “Because I think I got something really awesome to do together.”

“Sure, when?” I ask him laughing. “You know, normal older brothers wouldn’t want to hang out with their little sister.”

“Well I’m not normal and in two months.” He says happily. “It’ll be great; you’re going to love California!” Seunghyun says happily. “Anyways we can coordinate the trip more later. I’ll get mom and dad to buy you a ticket, and some spending cash.”

“Sure, sure, anyways I got to get dressed and everything.”

Laughing he continues. “Alright I’ll talk to you soon though, right?”

“Of course, Love you.”

“Love you too, bye!”

“Bye.”

Hanging up I look around at my room, taking a shower, and eating breakfast I look around at the empty house, hearing my phone go off again.

“Hello?”

“Hey Hei Ryung, it’s me Taemin I was wondering if you’d mind pinking up some Banana Milk for me?”

“YAH! Taeminnie that’s rude!” I hear Key yell. “DID YOU DRINK ALL OF IT ALREADY?!”

“Sure, do you want me to drop it off?” I ask him grabbing my purse and pulling on a pair of tennis shoes. “Taemin?”

“Oh, yeah thanks Hei Ryung!”

“It’s no problem, text me the address will you?”

“Sure, see you soon!”

“Bye Taeminnie.” I say smirking.

“Noona!” Taemin squeals happily. “Bye!”

Chuckling I walk to the store buying a bigger jug this time, hailing a cab I head over to the address Taemin texted me, heading up to their floor and apartment number.

 

Ringing the bell I look around the hall, it really is nice, jeez these boys.

“Noona!” Taemin says hugging me. “Thank-you!”

Laughing I hand him the jug of milk. “It’s no problem.”

“Come in we can hang out!” Taemin says pulling me in. “Hyungs she’s here!”

“Hei Ryung!” Minho, Key and Onew cheer. “We missed you!”

Laughing I smile at them. “I missed you guys too.”

Turning to look at Jonghyun him smiling at me. “See you slept well, they were calling you for hours.”

“Bwo?!” I say checking my phone to see that he’s right. “Sorry I got in late.”

“Wae!” Minho says pouting. “Do you like Jonghyun-Hyung more than us?!”

“Aniyo, he kidnapped me.” I say smiling as I’m sat on the couch.

Laughing Jonghyun sits across from me. “But you did have fun right?”

“I had a great time oppa.” I say smiling. “Thank-you again.”

“Oppa?!” Key yells. “When did you become ‘oppa’?” He asks pointing at Jonghyun accusingly.

Smirking he shrugs his shoulders. “When we were on the train, and in public.”

Shocked the boys turn to look at me. “Yah, did he do anything erted?!” Minho asks holding my arms.

“A-aniyo.” I say unsurely, looking past them I send a questioning look at Jonghyun.

“YAH!” He yells processing the question. “I’m not a ert!”

“You also snuck off with Hei Ryung!” Taemin chimes in. “And spent the weekend with her!”

Laughing I smile at them, glancing at Jonghyun I see that he’s still wearing his ring, glancing at mine I smile happily. “Anyways” I say looking around.

“We should take Hei Ryung for a weekend!” Taemin says hugging me arm. “Without you.”

Giggling I pat Taemin’s “Aniyo, oppa was just granting me a wish.”

“Bwo?!” Onew says sitting next to me. “What wish?”

“To go to the amusement park.” I tell them simply. “Oppa was really nice.”

“See!” Jonghyun says happily. “We had a great time.”

Key looks at the two of us. “What happened on this trip exactly?”

Pouting Jonghyun sits back down. “You don’t believe me?!”

“Deh.” The four boys’ chorus looking at me.

“We went to stay with his parents, then to the amusement park, back again had dinner, went to bed shopping and left that night.” I tell them simply.

“Shopping…” Key says looking at the two of us. “What did you get?”

“AH!” I say upset. “I forgot your gifts at home.”

“You got us things?!” Minho asks happily.

Nodding my head I smile at them. “I’ll bring them next time, or whenever you guys can come back over.”

“Noona really does like us!” Taemin cheers.

“Hei Ryung you’re so nice!” Onew says leaning his head on me.

Giggling I look at the boys all cheerful at my simple gesture, hearing my stomach growl I look down at it. “Lunch time I guess…”

“Deh,” Key says happily. “I’ll make us lunch, Onew come help.”

Reluctantly Onew leaves; Minho though happily takes his seat. “What was your favorite ride?” Minho asks.

Smiling I tell him about the rapids ride, the roller coasters and all the fun things I got to do, Taemin and Jonghyun smile while listening to me go on about the trip.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

Seeing how excited Hei Ryung is just talking about it I smile happily, of course the thought of spending the night with her next to me is a perk, one that I can keep, and our rings. I smile even wider looking at her hands, she’s wearing the ring.

“Jonghyun!” Key calls, sighing I get up and enter the kitchen, hearing Hei Ryung’s voice drifting into the kitchen.

“You really did make her happy.” Key says smiling. “I suppose we shouldn’t be too mad.”

“You’re listening?”

“Of course, she’s sounds so excited, so happy. I mean listening to her…This is the liveliest she’s sounded since we bumped into her.

“Most girls would just be going on and on about meeting us, but she’s going on and on about going to an amusement park.” Onew says smiling. “You did something good.”

Key’s face becomes sly suddenly. “I like the couple rings by the way.”

“SHH!” I say glaring at him. “It’s our secret!” I tell him.

Rolling his eyes Key smiles at me. “You won’t be able to keep her a secret. I mean I can tell you like her.”

“Me too.” Onew says stirring a pot. “You just smile at her and let her talk, you took care of her.”

Of course this is all drown out by Minho’s question and Hei Ryung’s answer.

“What are you doing in a couple of months?” Minho asks his voice drifting down to the kitchen where we’re standing. Key, Onew and I freeze, we’re going on a trip, hopefully bring our new friend.

“America, I’m going to California.”

 

Frozen the three of us all exchange glances, all the planning we did this morning now means nothing. “She’s going to America? I thought she wasn’t doing anything?!” Key says alarmed.

“Me too!” Onew and I say together.

 

“What are you doing there?” Taemin asks.

Again the three of us stop moving, holding my breath I wait to hear her answer. “I’m visiting my brother, he has something special planned for me, and then of course I still have to move into my apartment.”

“Apartment?” Minho asks. “You’re moving?”

“Well yeah, for school.” She says easily.



 

Sorry I haven't been updating ><

Comment and Subscribe!!