Love and Revenge

Beggar Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung slowly stirred in his sleep when he feels the space next to him is empty. Wooyoung feels strangely cold and for some reason he was scared to open his eyes. He was afraid that when he opened his eyes, everything that happened before is just a dream. Gathering the courage, he slowly opened his eyes and let out a huge sigh when he saw Nichkhun is sitting on the sofa, watching the television.

 

 

His sigh caught the attention of Nichkhun as the latter turned his head to Wooyoung and smile sweetly at him. “I woke up early and went out to buy us breakfast. I didn’t wake you up because you looked so comfortable sleeping,” whispered Nichkhun, as he stood up and crawled on the bed, lying sideways facing Wooyoung.

 

 

“When I woke up alone I thought everything that happen yesterday was just a dream,” said Wooyoung with a sad smile. Nichkhun just stared at Wooyoung without saying anything. “I’m sorry…. It seems I’m a little bit clingy. You must be annoyed at me right?” said Wooyoung, chuckling sadly. Instead of answering, Nichkhun slowly hovered himself on top of Wooyoung and kissed his cute unsecure boyfriend passionately.

 

 

Nichkhun bites and Wooyoung’s cute lips as if it was the most delicious treat ever. His body unconsciously moved closer and closer to Wooyoung until his knee accidently brush over Wooyoung’s crotch causing the smaller to gasp and let out a small moan. Nichkhun quickly plunge his tongue meeting Wooyoung’s as he let it dancing sensually, sighing in pleasure when Wooyoung gave up entirely and let Nichkhun dominated the kiss.

 

 

Feeling the oxygen will soon run out from their lungs, Nichkhun slowly let go of Wooyoung’s swollen lips, after giving it a few last nibble. He then planted butterfly kissed all the way down to Wooyoung’s neck. Wooyoung let out a mixture of moan and whine when he feels Nichkhun biting and his neck which Wooyoung sure will leaves marks.

 

 

Nichkhun slowly stopped when he feels that he had mark enough. He lifted his head and saw Wooyoung is looking at him while breathing heavily. He grabbed Wooyoung’s hand and put on his chest. “You can feel my heart beating?” asked Nichkhun. Wooyoung slowly nodded his head. “That means, I’m here with you for real. I will never leave you again. Be as clingy as you can be to me because that’s what I want. Don’t let me go because I will never let you,” whispered Nichkhun.

 

 

Wooyoung just stared at Nichkhun’s serious face. “I love you,” said Wooyoung sincerely, looking straight into Nichkhun’s eyes. “I love you too,” replied Nichkhun, a huge smile creeping onto his face. Nichkhun was about to lean for another kiss when a grumbling sound stopped him. A laugh escaped his lips when he was Wooyoung face is burning read.

 

 

“Hungry?” Wooyoung nodded his head slowly. “Sorry for ruining the moment,” replied Wooyoung with a silly smile. “Don’t be. We have our entire life ahead of us. Now, let’s get you into the bathroom, take a shower, then we can eat together,” said Nichkhun, slowly sitting up and pulled Wooyoung with him. “I can do it myself,” said Wooyoung quickly.

 

 

The thought of Nichkhun helping him shower, made him blush even redder. “Are you sure? I’m a very good assistant,” said Nichkhun while winking teasingly. “I am very sure,” answered Wooyoung, quickly running into the bathroom, locking the door. Wooyoung strip off his pajama before let out a huge sigh. “Hmmm….I need to take a cold shower.”

 

 

10 minutes later, Wooyoung finish taking his shower, so he slowly stepped out from the bathroom. The moment he opened the door, a gush of cold air conditioner breeze greeted him. “So cold,” thought Wooyoung, his body is shivering. He walked towards Nichkhun on the sofa with a trembling body. “Oh my god, baby! Are you ok? Did you use the cold water? Why didn’t you used the hot water,” asked Nichkhun as he was shocked to feel how cold Wooyoung’s hands and fingers when he hold it.

 

 

“Ummm….I like showering with cold water,” said Wooyoung, hiding the truth. “Even so baby, it’s still early spring. The weather is cold in the morning. Look you didn’t even dry your hair properly,” nagged Nichkhun as he took a towel and gently dried Wooyoung’s hair and then pulled Wooyoung so that the smaller seated between Nichkhun’s leg. Nichkhun then hugged Wooyoung tightly from behind, providing him with the warmth he needed.

 

 

“Feeling better?” Wooyoung shyly nodded. “Your cheeks are cold too. Let me warm it up,” said Nichkhun as kissed Wooyoung’s cheeks repeatedly, both left and right. “Do you feel uncomfortable?” asked Nichkhun, afraid that his affection causes Wooyoung to feels uncomfortable. “No….I like cheesy Khun,” teased Wooyoung. Nichkhun just laughed, continue kissing Wooyoung. That morning the couple had a delicious breakfast while joking, teasing and enjoying each other presence.

 

 

*meanwhile, in Ok Taecyeon’s apartment*

 

 

Taecyeon is just lying on bed, unable to sleep even a wink last night for two reasons. First, his cousin is giving Taecyeon a cold shoulder. Seunghyun didn’t pick up his phone when Taecyeon called him to apologize. He wanted to call Wooyoung but he didn’t have his number and Suzy and Chansung refused to give him.

 

 

And the second reason is Victoria. That girl told him her plan to brake off Nichkhun and Wooyoung. Taecyeon still hasn’t given his agreement to be a part of the plan. He really didn’t to screw things up with Wooyoung even further. As he was deep in his thought, his phone rings and he sighed when he saw the caller id. Feeling annoyed, Taecyeon quickly picked up the phone. “Give me more time to think. I’ll tell you my decision later. In the meantime, don’t disturb me,” without waiting for Victoria to respond, Taecyeon quickly hung up the phone.

 

 

*63 building*

 

 

Nichkhun and Wooyoung spend the day going to 63 Building and have their second official date ever since they become a couple. They went to the aquarium, wax museum and finally the observation deck. Nichkhun is not shy with the skinship as he openly held Wooyoung’s hand, holding it tight, making sure Wooyoung is always close to him. Wooyoung on the other hand, still feels a little bit shy and nervous as he feels everybody’s eyes is on him and Nichkhun.

 

 

Right now, Wooyoung and Nichkhun are at a café, relaxing while drinking coffee and some cakes. “I’m kinda nervous about going back to school tomorrow,” said Wooyoung, breaking the silence. He just smiles when Nichkhun is looking at him with concern. Nichkhun scooted his chair closer to Wooyoung and grabbed his hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter