Begging For Second Chance

Beggar Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys. I'm sorry for the late update..As I told you guys on my blog here, I got sick.....again....sigh....I getting better but not 100% well. So, my working pace is a bit slow. I'm sorry for you guys who have to wait. I will try to update my other fic tomorrow *but i can't promise*.. (*///*)...whatever it is, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter   n_nv

Wooyoung didn’t know when, but he ended up falling asleep while sitting down beside Nichkhun’s bed. When he opened his eyes, he has his head on Nichkhun’s stomach and his hand is still in Nichkhun’s grasp. Wooyoung just stare at Nichkhun seeing how well the latter is sleeping like he hadn’t been sleeping for days.

 

 

They were dark circles under Nichkhun’s eyes, he looked pale and extremely tired. Soft snores were coming out from Nichkhun. “What happen to you? Did something bad happen?” whispered Wooyoung. He acknowledged that, no matter how bad Nichkhun had treated him before, he still care about him. He still loves him. But he didn’t want to be hurt by him anymore.

 

 

“Wooyoung….” Wooyoung heard his name being called slowly from the back and when he turned, Nichan is standing at the door frame, looking at him. “The foods are ready. You should eat now since Nichkhun is sleeping. You must have been hungry,” spoke Nichan slowly, not wanting to wake Nichkhun up.

 

 

Wooyoung nodded his head and slowly released himself from Nichkhun. With one last caress on NIchkhun’s cheek, Wooyoung quietly left the room and followed Nichan to the dining table. Both of them eat in silence and awkwardness. Wooyoung keep his eyes on his plate until Nichan voice interrupt the peace.

 

 

“Wooyoung…….I’m sorry…” said Nichan with his head low. “On behalf of my brother, I am very very sorry…” “Nichan-shi….” “I know about everything that my brother had done to you. I’ve advised him to stop it but he didn’t listen to me…I should have tried harder to stop him,” said Nichan sincerely to Wooyoung. “You don’t have to apologize to me Nichan-shi… I’m at fault too. I’m the one who agreed to be in this stupid game. I’m the one who is stupid…” said Wooyoung, smiling sadly.

 

 

“No, don’t say that. You didn’t do anything wrong. You just love him and love is not a crime. It’s Nichkhun’s fault to take advantage on the situation. But you need to know something Wooyoung. Everything that Nichkhun’s did to you, not only it’s hurting you..it’s hurting him too. It’s killing him inside. My brother is not a bad person, Wooyoung. He’s just confused with his feeling.” Wooyoung just listen to everything Nichan said.

 

 

“What’s happening to Nichkhun now....is it because of me? Or did he had a fight with his girlfriend?” asked Wooyoung, though his heart is breaking at the mention of ‘Nichkhun’s girlfriend’. Nichan just look at Wooyoung, not answering the question. “Wooyoung…do you still love Nichkhun?” asked Nichan instead. Before Wooyoung can answer the question, Nichkhun’s scream can be heard from upstairs. Wooyoung and Nichan quickly run upstairs with panic look on their faces.

 

 

As they approach Nichkhun’s room, Wooyoung can hear what the scream is all about. Nichkhun is screaming his name. Nichan and Wooyoung dashed into the room and found Nichkhun sitting on the bed, sweat all over his face, breathing heavily. Wooyoung quickly ran to the bed to calm Nichkhun down.

 

 

“Nichkhun, what’s wrong?” asked Wooyoung in panic mode. Once Nichkhun heard Wooyoung’s voice, he stopped screaming abruptly and just look at Wooyoung, breathing heavily. What happen next was totally unexpected as Nichkhun hugged Wooyoung tight, bringing the smaller body close to him. The room was so quiet as Nichkhun hugging Wooyoung while Nichan just stood in the middle of the room, looking sadly at his brother.

 

 

Wooyoung can feel the heat radiating from Nichkhun’s body. Suddenly, Wooyoung can hear a quiet sound of crying and sobbing coming from Nichkhun. Nichkhun’s body is shaking from crying. “Don’t go…..don’t go..….don’t leave me…..,” whispered Nichkhun with his hoarse voice which sound so heartbreaking to anyone hearing it. “I’m sorry….I’m sorry,” plead Nichkhun as he tighten his hug. Wooyoung just froze there, cannot believe what he is hearing.

 

 

“Don’t go….my heart is hurting when you leave me..” mumbled Nichkhun over and over again. Unable to say anything, Wooyoung replied the hug, gently patting Nichkhun’s back to comfort the latter who is still crying. Wooyoung continue to hug and pat Nichkhun until he feels Nichkhun’s hug loosen up as the latter had fallen asleep. Wooyoung slowly pushed Nichkhun’s body backward so that he would lie down properly. Seeing Nichkhun tear-drenched face, Wooyoung’s heart is hurting. He slowly wiped away the tears, forgetting that Nichan is still with them. “You had just answered my question Wooyoung. You still love my brother,” thought Nichan with a smile.

 

 

*the next day*

 

 

Nichkhun slowly stirred from his sleep before opening his eyes completely. His body feels a lot more energetic than yesterday and his has already subsides. Wooyoung’s presence is the most effective drugs for him. He scanned the room to find Wooyoung but he was just greeted with silence and emptiness. Suddenly, the bedroom door was open and his brother came in carrying a tray of food for him.

 

 

“Where is Wooyoung?” asked Nichkhun, slowly sitting down. “I send him back to his house earlier this morning. He needed to change and go to school. He has been taking care of you the whole night,” answered Nichan, settling the tray on the night stand. “Here, eat your breakfast and your medicine. You need to get better. You have been absent from school for too long,” nagged Nichan as he sit on the chair near the bed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter