Confession

Beggar Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm in the zone people! Idea for this story come pouring, so before I forget about it, I decided to wrote it first. The title for this chapter is different than the previous one because I don't want else to put as a title *0* I decided to end this story at chapter 10, so only three more chapter left ^^

 

*the next day, Friday*

 

 

Wooyoung woke up the next day feeling a little bit happier than he used to before. He is not waking up with a swollen eyes and headache because he cried too much the night before, he is not hungry because he ate a whole box of fried chicken before going to sleep last night and also because of one particular message.

 

 

From   :   Your Khunnie

Morning Wooyoung ^^ I hope you have a nice dream last night..Can’t wait to meet you at school today ; ]

 

 

After done taking his shower, Wooyoung went to the kitchen to have some simple breakfast before going to school. Today, he kinda feeling excited and at the same time nervous to go to school. After eating a simple toast with strawberry jam and a glass of milk, Wooyoung went to the freezer and take out the ice cream that Nichkhun gave last night. He ate one spoon full of the cold chocolate ice cream and smile when he remembered what the taste of ice cream remind him off.

 

 

For the first time in years, Wooyoung went to school, with a smile on his face. However, the smile did not last long. The moment his foot step into the school compound, he noticed that everyone eyes is on him. He can feel everyone is glaring at him and whispering to each other, while giving a disgusted look to Wooyoung. “What’s wrong? Did I done something wrong again?” thought Wooyoung.

 

 

The smile has already vanished from his face and Wooyoung had his head hanging low avoiding all the glares directed to him and planning to go straight to his class. But, as he was walking, he heard a ruckus in front of him and them moment he lifted his face, a bucket of slimy water that smell like garbage was thrown to him, drenching him from top to bottom.

 

 

Before Wooyoung can even react, he was pushed to the ground and people around him starts to kick him everywhere on his bodysomeone even pulled his hair hard and punching him on the face. “S….stop it…..don’t hu..hurt me…” begged Wooyoung as he tried to talk. But the kicking didn’t stop and he heard something that made his heart stopped.

 

 

“It’s not bad enough that you are poor and some murderer son, now you even become a gay e?? With someone from this school? You are worst than trash Wooyoung! People like you should die! You’re destroying this school image!” said one of the person that were kicking him. “Wh….what?” Wooyoung tried to lifted his face but failed when someone punched him, blood starts coming out from his lips.

 

 

“He….help me…..” whispered Wooyoung. He had already starts crying because none of his friends were there yet. Wooyoung is on the verge of passing out when he heard Seunghyun big voice screaming people to stop. “Stop!!!! What the hell is wrong with you people?? This is school! None of you should do this!!” yelled Seunghyun, standing in front of Wooyoung.

 

 

“Oppa..are you ok?” Wooyoung can hear Suzy voice beside him, crying. He can feel her and Chansung lifting up his body from the ground. “What the hell is wrong with you people??!!” screamed Chansung. Suzy on the other hand is crying hard when she saw how weak Wooyoung is. “Oppa, don’t worry..We are here now,” cried Suzy, taking out her handkerchief from her pocket and wipe the blood on Wooyoung’s face.

 

 

“Why are you still protecting this boy Seunghyun? You read that post on the school blog. Jang Wooyoung is involved ually with one of the boy in our school. He is his toy! A gay e! He is wrecking the school!” yelled on the student. Victoria is standing beside the boy, smirking at Wooyoung. When she read that post on their school blog last night, she has already planned how to torture the boy and good for her, everyone also read the post and on the same page as her.

 

 

“He should be expelled from school!! Better, he should kill himself! He is nothing but a trash!” said Victoria which was supported by all the other students behind her. Wooyoung on the other hand is crying silently. He looked to his side and saw Chansung and Suzy were looking at them with a sad look. “Don’t worry oppa. We trust you,” said Suzy holding his hand.

 

 

*meanwhile…..*

 

 

Nichkhun wa parking his car at the student parking lot. He has his smile on his face ever since last night. He was so looking forward to meeting Wooyoung in school today. He had already planned to officially breakup with Victoria and confessed his feeling publically to Wooyoung. He got off from his car and get ready to walk when a commotion at the school compound caught his attention.

 

 

“What’s going on there?” asked Nichkhun to one of the student that were standing there. “Didn’t you hear? There is a huge scandal in our school. Someone posted on our school blog last night that Jang Wooyoung is having a ual relationship with one of the boy in our school! He is his toy! Can you believe that? Oh my god! He is so disgusting,” said the student.

 

 

“What!!” Nichkhun feels his heart drop when he heard that. “Wooyoung…” He quickly run there, so deadly worried about Wooyoung. “Move!!” yelled Nichkhun, pushing the students that were surrounding the place. When he finally reached the middle, his heart sank when he saw Wooyoung slumped on the ground, with bruises and cuts on his face and his clothes are wet and dirty.

 

 

He quickly ran towards Wooyoung, kneeling in front of him. “Wooyoung…are you ok? Oh my god, what have they done to you? I’m sorry….” said Nichkhun, softly caressed Wooyoung face, bringing the smaller into his arm hugging him tight, ignoring the rotten smell from the slimy water. Wooyoung begin to tear and sobs when Nichkhun brought him into his arm. “I’m sorry I’m late. Don’t worry…I will protect you…” whispered Nichkhun to the crying Wooyoung. Meanwhile, all the other students were confused by Nichkhun’s reaction because as far as they kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter