Begging For A Chance

Beggar Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!! Here is the next chapter...I know yesterday, I said this will be the last chapter, but as I was writing it today, ideas come pouring that i decided to make it a little bit longer,,not so much maybe one more chapter after this ^^hihi...I know some of you may not like it but I think it will be better to write it longer than have everything rushed. So, enjoy this maybe-second-last-chapter ^0^

 

“I am stupid, right?” asked Wooyoung with a sad smile. He was sitting on the floor, hugging his legs tight to his chest. “I fall in love with a wrong person and I let him do anything he wanted to me. I just let him do anything he wanted, even when he didn’t even see me as a human being. I just….my heart yearn for him too much. I’m so stupid…..,” whispered Wooyoung, burying his face on his palm.

 

 

Taecyeon just sit there silently. Just a moment ago, Wooyoung had already told him everything that happened between him and Nichkhun. Although the desire to punch Nichkhun mercilessly like a punching bag was building up inside him, he knew staying by Wooyoung’s side is more important right now. He saw how Wooyoung is trying to hold back his tears but failed terribly. His shoulder was shaking violently and he was sobbing.

 

 

Wooyoung looks so fragile and weak at the moment, like just a breeze of wind will shattered the small man in front of him. “Stupid Wooyoung, dirty Wooyoung, lonely Wooyoung, pathetic Wooyoung….” Taecyeon heard Wooyoung mumbling and repeating those words over and over again with tears drenching his face. Taecyeon cannot take it anymore. His heart is hurting at every tears that escape the smaller man eyes.

 

 

Taecyeon slowly scooted himself closer to Wooyoung until he was sitting behind Wooyoung. He slowly hold Wooyoung’s shoulder from the back and pulled the smaller man towards him until Wooyoung’s back is touching his wide chest. He wrapped his arms around Wooyoung, holding him tight. “Stop saying those words. You are not stupid, you are not dirty. You are just someone who falls in love. Falling in love is not a sin. Stop blaming yourself,” whispered Taecyeon.

 

 

It was raining heavily outside and also inside the house. “It is not wrong to fall in love, Youngie, but what are you doing to yourself is not giving yourself a justice. Just because you love him, you cannot let him use you like that. Don’t let him do that to you anymore. Put a stop to it,” said Taecyeon, still hugging Wooyoung tight.

 

 

Wooyoung cry has already subsided, only small sobs remains. “But then….I will be alone. I don’t have anyone else in this world….” “What are you talking about? What about Suzy, Seunghyun and Chansung? All three of them love and care for you so much. Especially Suzy. Even a new student like me can see how much the three of them care about you. I also care about you. I care very much about you. You will not be alone. You have us. You have me. You can tell anything to me, you can share anything with me. I will always be there beside you,” replied Taecyeon sincerely.

 

 

“Youngie…?” Taecyeon hears a gentle sound of soft snores coming from Wooyoung. Wooyoung has fallen asleep. “He must be too tired from all the crying,” thought Taecyeon. He slowly moved his body and carefully carried Wooyoung into his room and put him on his bed. He gently wiped Wooyoung soft cheeks, wiping the tears away. “I will always be here for you. I will protect you from him,” whispered Taecyeon.

 

 

Wooyoung is smiling sweetly at Taecyeon. Taecyeon and Wooyoung had their fingers intertwining with each other. They were walking happily by the beach. “Wooyoung!!! Jang Wooyoung!!!” screamed Nichkhun, interrupting the sweet moment between the two person. “What are you doing with him?! Have you forgotten about what i told you before??” Nichkhun was angry, he was fuming mad. But instead the usual scared expression, Wooyoung just smile at him. The smile was so beautiful, it made Wooyoung glowing.

 

 

“Jang Wooyoung!!” Nichkhun starts walking towards Wooyoung but he can never reach the two person in front of. Nichkhu saw how Taecyeon is looking at him with a blank expression. The tall guy suddenly reached for Wooyoung’s waist, making the smaller facing him. Nichkhun hold his breath when he saw Taecyeon closing the gap between him and Wooyoung. Wooyoung is still smiling sweetly welcome Taecyeon’s lips and both of them shared a passionate kiss in front Nichkhun. Nichkhun run to pull Wooyoung away from Taecyeon but he can never get close to them.

 

 

“WOOYOUNG!!!!!” Nichkhun jolted from his sleep, breathing heavily. His body was drenched with sweat, contrary to the cold night, due to the rain. He put his hand on his chest. It was beating like crazy just like how it had been for the past few months, when every time he dream about Wooyoung. But tonight is different. Rather than just Wooyoung smiling at him, another person has changed the dream into a nightmare.

 

 

That was the truth. Nichkhun has been dreaming about Wooyoung in his sleep since the past few months. He knew he feel something different towards the boy but he just brush it off. He didn’t tell anybody except one person. The person that he trusted the most. He didn’t want to confess to other people that he has feeling towards the boy. He cannot be gay. He is Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. The most popular guy in school, with the prettiest girl as his girlfriend.

 

 

At first he just wanted to play around and use Wooyoung for his own need knowing the latter love him. But as the time goes by he started to feels something towards the other guy. Which is one of the reason he always left right after they had . Because he cannot wipe off the smile that creep on his face, remembering the moment that he had shared with Wooyoung. And now, there is someone interrupting and touching his Wooyoung. “Ok Taecyeon,” growled Nichkhun through gritted teeth.

 

 

*the next day*

 

 

Wooyoung woke up feeling his head pounding hard and his eyes were swollen. When he opened his eyes, he was alone in his room. “Maybe Taec already went home last night.” He really regret crying too much yesterday because right now he had a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter