Enjoying Our Love

Beggar Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Khunyoung ranger reporting for duty! IAnother update for Khunyoung anniversary ^^ I hope you guys enjoy this ^3^

 

 

 

 

Nichkhun slowly stirred from his sleep and his lips break into a smile when he saw Wooyoung sleeping soundly beside him, with hickey marks covering his neck and chest. His smile faltered when he remembered how he left Wooyoung everytime after they had . How a fool Nichkhun had been. He had missed so much in his life because of his ego. Now, everything had change. Nichkhun swear that he would never hurt Wooyoung again. Never.

 

 

He carefully scooped his love into his arms. He kissed Wooyoung’s eyes, his cheeks, his forehead, his pointy nose before stopping to the addictive lips. He gently kissed it, hoping that Wooyoung will wake up. When he received no reply, he kissed Wooyoung harder but soon he frowned when Wooyoung is not responding. He was starting to get worried until his ears captured giggles escaped from his lover lips as he slowly opened his eyes.

 

 

“Baby, I thought I use too much of your energy last night that you passed out,” said Nichkhun with a frown. “I’m just playing with you,” said Wooyoung while laughing. “Someone is naughty this morning,” whispered NIchkhun with a smirk. “Khunnie….it’s already 7.00am. We have to go to school today,” said Wooyoung shyly, reminding Nichkhun as he knows what exactly inside Nichkhun’s head. Nichkhun let out a low grunt before mumbling ‘fine’ and pulling Wooyoung up with him, taking a shower together.

 

 

After having a simple breakfast together, Nichkhun drove his car to school. All the while he was driving, he kept his hold on Wooyoung’s hand tight, intertwining their fingers together. He knows what is going on in his lover head. Wooyoung is scared and nervous to face all the people in school. He entered the school gate and parked the car at the parking available for student.

 

 

He turned off his engine and unbuckled his seatbelt and turned to his lover.  He just smile when he saw Wooyoung’s nervous face. “Hey, don’t worry. Nobody will ever do anything to you because you have me. And not only me, you have Seunghyun, Chansung and even Suzy. You will be fine baby,” said Nichkhun, slowly caressing Wooyoung’s cheeks. “I will be fine. Because I have my friend with me. I have you with me,” said Wooyoung, trying to give strength to himself. They smile at each other, sharing one last kiss before stepping off the car.

 

 

As soon as they walk closer to the school building, Wooyoung can feel all eyes on him. The feeling was overwhelming and his ears caught the mumbling of the people. He was about to ran away when he feel a familiar hand on his. He turned his head and saw Nichkhun intertwining their fingers together and were shooting daggers through his eyes to the people around them.

 

 

“OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” both Nichkhun and Wooyoung were totally shocked when they heard Suzy’s voice calling Wooyoung and soon enough that pretty girl was seen running towards them with Seunghyun and Chansung breathlessly try to follow her at the back. “Oppa!!! Are you ok?” asked Suzy, quickly hugging Wooyoung tight.

 

 

“Su…suzy, youre going to kill Wooyoung by your deathly tight hug,” said Chansung breathlessly with Seunghyun hanging on him, trying to catch his breath. “Suzy, you really should consider joining the school track team,” said Seunghyun with his big voice. “Su…Suzy, I can’t breathe,” stuttered Wooyoung. “Oh, I’m sorry oppa. I’m worried about you. Are you feeling better? Nichkhun, are you taking care of my oppa?” asked Suzy, while checking Wooyoung’s body and the wound from last week.

 

 

Wooyoung and Nichkhun just smile at each other. “Don’t worry Suzy. I took a very good care of your oppa,” said Nichkhun with a teasing smile. “I can see that. Is that hickey marks covering his neck?” asked Suzy, with her hand on her waist, looking like an angry mom. Wooyoung face turned red while Nichkhun just smile. “We’re lover. What we do in our bedroom is a secret,” joked Nichkhun. “Suzy, what they do in their bedroom is their right,” said Chansung although his face and Seunghyun is also blushing upon hearing how blunt Nichkhun and Suzy is.

 

 

“I just care about Wooyoung oppa. Don’t make him too tired,” warned Suzy which causes the guys to laugh. As they were laughing, Victoria and her gang passed by, sending glare at the couple but they just ignore her. Her anger is boiling when she saw Wooyoung’s and Nichkhun’s fingers intertwining with each other and upon seeing the gaze that Nichkhun is giving to Wooyoung. She had never see Nichkhun so in love before. Not even with her.

 

 

“We should go back to our class. We’ll see each other during recess time,” said Chansung. “I’m kind off worried to let Wooyoung go to his class without me. You know how people is when it comes to Wooyoung,” confessed Nichkhun as he hugged Wooyoung’s waist, making Victoria who was still watching them from a far on the verge of exploding.

 

 

“Don’t worry Khun. I have made sure myself that none of the student in this school would dare to lay their finger to him. I can promise you that,” said Seunghyun with a serious face. “Plus, I am in the same class as Wooyoung. I will make sure that he is ok. Don’t worry Khun,” continued Chansung. Nichkhun gave them a sincere smile, squeezing Wooyoung’s waist gently. “Oppa, you don’t have to buy food today because my mom cooked special lunchbox for all of us. Just wait for us at the cafeteria,” said Suzy cheerfully. Wooyoung gave Suzy a sweet smile. This girl is really the vitamin for all of them.

 

 

Seunghyun and Suzy went to the opposite way while Wooyoung, Nichkhun and Chansung went the other way. Nichkhun send Wooyoung until his class door, earning jealous glares from everyone. “I will come to your class the minute the recess bell rings. We’ll go together,” whispered Nichkhun lovingly into Wooyoung’s ear, before giving him a peck on his cheek, as they separated, before entering their own classes.

 

 

When Wooyoung entered his class he can feel all eyes on him but the moment Chansung clear his throat, everyone quickly turned their head elsewhere, too scared to Chansung. Wooyoung exhale in relieve when he saw Chansung had change his seat so now he was seating beside Wooyoung. “Thank you Channie. I’m sorry for troubling you,” said Wooyoung sincerely. “Hey don’t feel bad. You are my fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter