The Question Of Love and Heart

Beggar Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Khunyoung ranger Bella, reporting for duty ^____________________________________^ Enjoy this new Chapter. Happy reading ^0^

 

 

“Oh !! I’m late!!” growled Taecyeon the moment he woke up. He slept really late last night and now he is late for school. He rushed to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and wore his uniform and about to quickly drove to his school when suddenly Seunghyun called him. Knowing what he had done last night, Taecyeon nervously picked up the phone. “Hello?” “I give you 20 minutes, come and meet me at school. No excuses,” said Seunghyun seriously, sounded so cold.

 

 

Taecyeon quickly drove to school and went straight to the school Student Council room and saw Seunghyun is standing at the window looking outside while Suzy and Chansung is talking at one side of the room. They come to abrupt silence when Taecyeon step his foot in the room. “Hi guys! Why aren’t you in class right now? Sorry I come late today, I slept late last night,” said Taecyeon with an awkward smile, trying to broke the coldness he felt in the room.

 

 

“What did you do last night that you went to bed so late?” asked Seunghyun with his deep voice, still looking outside. “What happened guys? Are you guys mad at me for coming late to school? Hey, I’m sorry but it’s not like I did it on purpose,” said Taecyeon, defending himself. Seunghyun finally turned around and look at Taecyeon with a serious expression.

 

 

“This morning when we woke up from our sleep, there is a post on the school blog about one of the school student involved in a forbidden relationship with a popular student here. And when I arrived to school this morning, I found Wooyoung lying helplessly on the ground, full of wound, blood and some dirty water, with people surrounding him, cursing him. Do you have anything to do with this Ok Taecyeon?” asked Seunghyun strictly.

 

 

Taecyeon was shocked when he heard about Wooyoung getting beaten up. “This is not what supposed to happen!” thought Taecyeon. “Wh..what are you talking about?” asked Taecyeon nervously. “Oppa, the thing that happened between Wooyoung and Nichkhun, you were the only person who knew about it. Nichkhun had told me what happen before between you and him. Now tell me, were you the one spreading this news?” asked Suzy, looking very disappointed.

 

 

Knowing that there is no way that he can keep it a secret anymore, he finally admitted. “Fine! Yes, I was the one who post the news about Wooyoung and Nichkhun. But I do it because I care for Wooyoung. I don’t want Nichkhun to keep on disturbing him. And now, even though Wooyoung is hurting, I’m sure that Nichkhun will now stay away from him because he was embarrassed. And why are you defending Nichkhun? Don’t you know what he had done to Wooyoung??” confessed Taecyeon.

 

 

“You have no idea how wrong you are,” said Chansung. “That guy, he come forward and confessed his feeling to Wooyoung to everyone in school. He was there to protect Wooyoung. He beat up everyone who hurt Wooyoung. He carried Wooyoung to the hospital and wait for him. And now, he is with Wooyoung, taking care of him,” continued Chansung.

 

 

“Oppa, why are you doing this? How can you do that to Wooyoung? He had suffered much in his life and why are you making thing worst?” asked Suzy as her eyes gets teary. Chansung step closer to Suzy, circled his arm around Suzy’s shoulder to comfort her. “But what NIchkhun did before was wrong! I just want to correct thing!!”

 

 

“But he had realized what he had done wrong. He regrets everything. He loves Wooyoung so much and he realized that now. Both of them love each other. Just let them be. Why do you have to this?” You hurt him. You betrayed him.” “Because I like him. I don’t want him to end up with Nichkhun. He deserves someone like me,” expressed Taecyeon. “Oppa, humiliating the person you like in public is not how you show your love. Just let Wooyoung oppa making his own decision,” said Suzy.

 

 

Seunghyun who was silent for a while suddenly step forward and stand in front of Taecyeon. All of the sudden, he lifted his fist and punch Taecyeon hard on his stomach. “You maybe a cousin to me, but Wooyoung is my little brother that I love and I will protect him. One more time you done something like this, I will make sure that you will be suspended or even expelled from this school,” said Seunghyun, leaving the student council room with Suzy and Chansung, letting Taecyeon standing alone there, regretting his action.

 

 

*meanwhile, in a hotel room*

 

 

Wooyoung slowly stirred in his sleep. His whole body is hurting but he sleep surprisingly well and the bed feels so comfortable. He feels something warm on his back and a pair of muscular arms hugging him from behind. He just smiled feeling how warm inside. Usually, before this, Nichkhun just left him alone on bed after he is done using Wooyoung.

 

 

This is the first time Wooyoung woke up, having Nichkhun still by his side. Although his whole body is hurting, he feels so wonderful inside. Wooyoung slowly lifted his hands and caressed Nichkhun’s hands that were on his tummy. “It feels wonderful to have someone beside me. But, how long will this last? Will he get tired of me eventually? What if this is all just a dream?” thought Wooyoung. His deep thought causing him to sigh unintentionally.

 

 

Wooyoung automatically hold his breath when he feel Nichkhun is slowly mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter