Begging For Forgiveness

Beggar Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you, Jang Wooyoung! I love you!”

 

 

That word are repeating over and over again in his head like a mantra as his hand slowly touches his lips remembering the kiss that Nichkhun gave him earlier. Blood quickly make its way to his face as his face blush 10 shades redder. His heartbeat starts running as he is still standing on the road, desperately trying to process everything that happen. A low groan of pain near him brought him back to reality.

 

 

“Oh my god, Taec. Are you ok?” asked Wooyoung, helping Taecyeon to stand up. “I’m ok…Just some blood,” replied Taecyeon, wiping the blood of his lips. “Do you need to go to the hospital or a clinic?” asked Wooyoung, panicking. “No…I’m fine. I’ll just put some ointment I have at home,” said Taecyeon while looking at Wooyoung’s face. He noticed that Wooyoung’s face was blushing from the moment Nichkhun confessed to the smaller guy.

 

 

“You should go home then and put the ointment asap, or else it will start bruising. You don’t have to send me upstairs.” “Youngie, don’t get swayed by what Nichkhun said. I’m sure he has something on his sleeves. Remember what he did to you. Don’t forgive him that easily, Youngie,” said Taecyeon, sounding almost desperate to convince Wooyoung. Wooyoung just keep quiet before breaking the silence. “Don’t worry. I can handle it. Bye, Taec. See you tomorrow,” said Wooyoung, before starts walking to his apartment.

 

 

Wooyoung ran inside his apartment, locking the door, his heartbeat is running wildly. “Nichkhun said he loves me…..he loves me?” whispered Wooyoung with a smile. But when he remembered what Taecyeon said earlier, the smile slowly falters. “Is he really just playing with me? Does he say that just because he wanted to have me as his buddy again? Stupid Wooyoung,” said Wooyoung sadly, hitting his head.

 

 

*meanwhile….*

 

 

Nichkhun sit at the steel bench nervously. His leg is shaking and he is gripping his sweating hands nervously. Two men walk slowly towards Nichkhun. Once they arrived in front of Nichkhun, the older men turned to the guy beside him, allowing the guy to open his handcuffs. The man in uniform ordered the man to sit in front of Nichkhun, with a long table separating them.

 

 

Nichkhun slowly stand up and bow politely to the old man. “Good evening Mr. Jang. My name is Nichkhun ad I’m sorry for disturbing you,” said Nichkhun, sitting back down slowly. The old men in front of him just smile tenderly, easing Nichkhun’s heart. “Hello young man. I’m sorry for asking this, but who are you?” “Wooyoung…I’m here to talk about Wooyoung,” said Nichkhun, feeling a little bit nervous.

 

 

“Wooyoung? Did something bad happen to him? Or, did he do something bad at you?” the old man is panicking. “No sir. Wooyoung had done nothing wrong to me. He is a very kind and a nice person. It is me who had done wrong things towards him,” said Nichkhun, his head lowering as he feels guilty. “What do you mean?” “I have done so many bad stuff to him. I used his feeling towards me for my own need.”

 

 

Nichkhun took a deep breath before continuing his story. “Sir, your son fell in love with me and instead of becoming a men and acknowledge that I do love him to, I torture him. I force him to sleep with me. I torture his feeling, sir,” confessed Nichkhun, slowly lifting his head to look at Mr. Jang. The old men just keep quiet. His face is frowning but the sadness in his eyes is overwhelming. Nichkhun feels so guilty.

 

 

Nichkhun stood up before kneeling in front of the old man, keeping his head down. “I am very sorry for everything that I have done, sir. I regret it so much. I am a coward for keeping my feeling towards your son a secret because I’m afraid about what people will think about me. But sir, I finally realized that I cannot live without your son. I love him so much, so much. I am here today to ask for your forgiveness and for your permission. Please let me love you son. Please let me be a part of your son’s life. Please give me the permission to win him back in my life.”

 

 

Mr. Jang just listened to everything. He sighed deeply and shaking his head. “Get up young man,” said the old man, motioning Nichkhun to sit back on the bench. “What you have die to my son is wrong, very wrong. He had suffered so much in his life because of what happen to me and his mother.” Nichkhun keep his head down, guilt filling his body.

 

 

“D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter