Begging For A Love

Beggar Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I has been soooooooooooo long since the last time I greeted you guys. I am soooo veryyy sorryyyyyy for going missing for sooo long. I was just sooo very busy with everything my my life that I can only think of sleeping everytie I had a free time. Please know I didn't abandoned this story or my other story. You guys are on my mind everyday and I feel guilty for not updating for so long. Sincerely, I am sorry guys. I finally returned home today and eversince 3PM, I was on my computer writing this chapter. I'm currently having my 2 moths off so I will use it to update my story and probably come out with a new one. This is the first part of the final chapter. I will post the final part tomorrow because I can hardly keep my eyes opened now. I don't know if there are still any people waiting to read this story but if there any, I hope you enjoy this and again I am sorry for being extremely late. *bigbow*

 

 

That night, Nichkhun cannot sleep at all. In his mind there is nothing but one. Jang Wooyoung. He doesn’t know why but in his mind, there is an image of Wooyoung smiling sweetly at Taecyeon with his fragile arm wrapped around Taecyeon’s arm. “ARGHHHH!!! Why do I keep thinking about him??!” yelled Nichkhun in frustration.

 

Nichkhun stood up and walked to the bathroom and washed his face furiously. He just stared at his reflection at the mirror in front of him. “You are just angry because someone else was touching your ‘stuff’. Yes….Jang Wooyoung is just a stuff to you,” said Nichkhun while smiling, as if convincing himself. However, his smile later falters. “What have you done to me Jang Wooyoung?” whispered Nichkhun.

 

 

*Jang Wooyoung house*

 

 

Wooyoung was looking nervously at Taecyeon who was smiling sweetly at him. Except for Nichkhun, he is not use to have someone in his house. “Um….Taec, thank you for sending me home,” said Wooyoung with his head hanging low, too shy to look straight at Taecyeon. “I know you have beautiful fingers but you don’t have to look at it the whole time,” said Taecyeon with a joking tone.

 

 

“Huh?” Wooyoung was confused. “When you were having conversation, you should look at them in the eyes,” said Taecyeon with a smile. All of the sudden, Wooyoung have a flashback of a conversation that he had before with Nichkhun. “How many time do I have to remind you?! Don’t you dare look at me when you’re talking! You’re not worth it!!” yelled Nichkhun as he gripped Wooyoung’s collar so tight. That was the last time that Wooyoung ever look straight at someone when he was talking to them except when talking to his friend.

 

 

“I’m sorry…I’m just not used to talking to people and have people coming over to my house,” said Wooyoung, trying hard to look at Taecyeon in the eyes but failed terribly when his face was burning red. “You are so cute and funny,” said Taecyeon as he ruffled Wooyoung’s hair. “Um…do you want any drink or something? I could prepare it for you,” said Wooyoung, as he about to get up from his bed but Taecyeon stopped him.

 

 

“It’s ok. Plus your feet is still hurting right? Just rest, I should be going home right now..” Taecyeon stood up and start walking but he stopped abruptly. “Wooyoung, can I have your phone number?” Wooyoung just nodded his head and gave Taecyeon his number. “I will come and get you tomorrow. We should go to school together tomorrow. Bye Youngie!”  Wooyoung just look at the door. “Youngie?” a smile creep on his face.

 

 

*the next day*

 

 

Wooyoung arrived to school with Taecyeon on his side, holding his waist protectively, helping Wooyoung to walk as the his feet is still swollen. “Wooyoung oppa!!!!!!” Wooyoung just smile when he heard Suzy’s voice calling him. From a far, he saw Suzy running towards him with out-of-breath Chansung and Seunghyun following her from behind.

 

 

“Yah! Bae Suzy! You know I could punish you for running in the school!” said Seunghyun, trying hard to catch his breath. “You would not have the heart to punish me oppa. I’m your favourite hoobae right?” asked Suzy jokingly. Chansung and Taecyeon just laughed seeing Seunhyun flushed face when Suzy starts making cute faces to him.

 

 

“Oppa!!! Are you ok now?? Is my favourite oppa fine today??” asked Suzy excitedly. “Suzy, in case you haven’t notice, Wooyoung’s leg is still swollen and Taec is helping him walk,” said Chansung while Wooyoung just give Suzy a small smile. “My poor oppa is in pain. Don’t worry oppa. I will get your revenge! Seunghyun oppa, do you have laxative? I want to poison their drink!” “Suzy, I’m ok. You don’t have to do such thing for me. I don’t want to get you involved in my problem,” said Wooyoung calmly.

 

 

“You are too nice oppa, and cute too. How can anyone hate you I don’t get it..” said Suzy while playing with Wooyoung’s cheeks. Just when Wooyoung want to open his mouth, a mocking girl vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter