Sunday

Seven Days

It is practice time, for Luhan and Minseok.
"Yes, good job. Your heart is calm." said the trainer  to Minseok.
"Yes, thank you!" said Minseok back.
Minseoks passion is to dance. Since he was a child, was it his dream to dance in a band in the future.
"So first year to the front! Let me see if you get the steps." said the trainer.
Luhan doesn't look good today, and Minseok noticed that of the beginning of the practice. Like he can't focuse on the steps. 'What's wrong with Lulu?' thought Minseok.
When Luhan starts its like he forgot every step.
"Hmm.... What is wrong Luhan?" asked now the trainer.
"Excuse me." said Luhan only.
The music starts again, but it takes only 3 seconds for Luhan to lose. He could hear the other people from the club whispering about him. Like...
"It seems he can't concentrate."
"What's wrong."
"Not good."
"This is the proof that he haven't had enough practice."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After practice is Minseok sitting in the dressing room, and listen to music. Because he was the one who was really first, and waiting for Luhan.
"Who's in charge of the key today?" asked Minseok now in the round.
"Ah, yes. I am." said Jongdae
"I want to talk with Luhan for a while. Is it okay to use this place?"
"Ah.... Well," glance Jongdae to him.
"I'll take over."
"Hmm Well, okay. I'll leave it to you." and Jongdae gives him the keys.
And the whispering goes on.
"Calling him out like that. I wonder what it's about?
"Wouldn't it be a scolding? That guy had a hard time today."

"Hey you guys, over there," points Minseok to the people who whispering about them. "Don't read too much into it. Okay?!"
Minseok looks now over to Luhan who still looks sad. 'Hmm what should i do?' thought Minseok.

"Well, we will go then. Bye! And Oh, good work, Minseok!" said Jongdae and leaves with the other people of the club.
It was very still between them. Minseok is looking out of the window and Luhan is sitting on the bench of the dressing room.
"What happened?" asked Minseok. "Today... you were all over the place."
"I'm sorry..."
"Even if you apologize..."
'Actually, isn't this just like lecturing...' thought Minseok
"I'm worried." said Minseok depressed.
'H-Huh? Perhaps this... this could be the breakup already... he is kinds distant...and it's almost 5 o'clock'

"And at the end of the week, he will tell his partner exactly... 'I couldn't fall in love with you. Let's break up'."

Minseok could his heart beat beating faster like normal.
"... I should be all over the place." comes now from Luhan. "Baozi was as expected... a paragon of practice. Focusing the mind to the dance, like always.... But I-- I wasn't thinking about the steps at all. My head was full of other things."
"That Person.... Did something happen... with Minseo?" asked Minseok curious.
"Why do you bring up Minseo here?" said Luhan a little angry.
"Why, you ask...." started Minseok.
"The pattern until now...?" interrupts Luhan him. "When did I ever think about Minseo when I'm with you, Baozi?"
Minseok looks now at Luhan. "Luhan....."
But Luhan looks away. "Why don't we leave this place? I have something I want to tell to you properly."
"Yeah."

So they going out and going to the same park where Minseok once waiting for Luhan after practice. It was also the sunset again, and they watching it again like that one day.
'Is he always so formal whenever he breaks up. That's his conscientiousness' thought Minseok, but couldn't really focus on the sunset. 'One week ago today, I still didn't know about this guy's serious points or hopeless points.'
"Baozi..." brings Luhan, Minseok out of his thoughts. That surprised Minseok and startled heavy.
"UWAAH! I-- I was distracted!"
Luhan could help have to laugh about Minseoks reaction, but for only a few seconds. And he comes back to the subject he was about to talk with Minseok.
"Tomorrow... From tomorrow on I still want to go home together with you, Baozi. Go out occasionally, just once in a while is fine. I--"
"That is troublesome. Have that sort of compromise with you... I'm not willing."
Luhan remember now that moment where Minseok ripped the preview pass.
"...then yesterday... had also the meaning..."
"What time?" interrupts Minseok Luhan. "This what time does it end? The one week with you."
"Oh... Whatever Baozi's decides is fine." said Luhan now sadly.
"Then... since it's a good time, how about 6 o'clock?"
" 'I couldn't fall in love with you. Let's break up'... Well, I'm glad you didn't say that." said Minseok, and he smiles at Luhan. They looking now in each other eyes. So it was time for Minseok to take his chance again. "Go out with me, Lulu!"
Luhan shocked. "Eh? Just wait a minute..."
"Because I love you Luhan! When next week comes around, I don't want to return to being merely Luhan."
"That's so cunning, Baozi!"
"Cunning? If i behave properly until Monday, those people waiting would put me at a disadvantage. I don't want some other person to be chosen by you. And none of this 'weekly lover' game of make-believe. I want to go out with you Luhan properly... I'll wait for you reply, but if you go out with someone else before giving me an answer..."
Minseok don't need to say anything anymore, because Luhan pushed Minseok close to him into a hug. He hugs him tightly.
"Really cunning... I have something I've wanted to say so much to you. But the whole time I never could say..."
"What is it?" asked Minseok and rests his head on Luhans shoulder.
"I love you, Baozi! I love you!"
"Se-Serious...?"
"Listen, okay? I said it. I love you so much!"
"More than Minseo?"
Luhan puts him away and sighed at Minseoks question. He takes one hand on Minseok cheek and put himself closer again to him. "Again... Just how is Minseo related to this... really you are too thickheaded. Baozi, I love you, more than Minseo, more than anyone."
"...like that... How can such a happy turn of events... all along, I..."
But Luhan shuts him up with a kiss.
"...crap. I'm really happy!" said Minseok when they reaching out of breath.
Their forehead touched, and they continued the kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Monday.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

New message.
From: Luhan
Sub: Awake?
Text:
I may have woken you up
with this message. If you
don't get ready quick,
you'll be late, Baozi.
<3


Minseok smiles at his cell phone screen, and gets himself out of the bed, to get ready for the day. It is their place where they meet everyday when they start the day. Luhan is arrived first, and checked his messages.

New message.
From: Kim Minseok (Baozi)
Sub: Morning
Text:
You woke me up.
Thanks.
<3


And Luhan could help but have to smile about this. He is happy., even through he thought he couldn't be happy anymore with someone else. Minseok is now always there and that's what's it all makes perfect for him.
"Good morning." said now Luhan to the same person from the last week.
'Once more, walking with you, a new week begins' thought Luhan and smiles at Minseok.


Extra:



"Come on! This is the last selca, Lulu!" said Minseok.
"The very last one okay, Baozi"
"Okay..." and takes the last photo. "Since it's a souvenir, isn't it normal to be photographed with a handsome guy?"
Luhan couldn't help but have to smile even brighter.
"Gimme the picture, Baozi"
"What are you doing?"
"I just wanna write something..."
"Oh--? No no, shouldn't I be saying that?" asked Minseok now, when he reads what Luhan is writing on it.
Luhan just can smile about this, but then with a serious face he turns to Minseok. "I Love you so much, Baozi!"
"I love you too, Lulu!"

They were sitting on the stairs. Luhan placed his hands on the chubby cheeks from his boyfriend. And Minseok his lips before he leans in, brushing them against Luhans.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, the last chapter!

Thank you to everyone who subscribed, commented and upvoted my story. /cries/

I love you all!!!

<3<3