Tuesday

Seven Days

This ringtone....
"Hmm... is that Minseo?"
Luhan takes his cell phone and checking who is calling for him.

Message History
AM 05:20
Minseo


**
"I like you." said Minseo.
Minseo was always the kind of girl who did exactly as she wanted.
"Geez, making jokes like that again..." said Luhan.
Minseo is pushing Luhan against the couch. She is now over him and comes with every word closer to Luhan.
"If my brother saw you like this, he would definitely get the wring idea."
"Wrong idea?"
Minseo leaning now forward to a kiss. The kiss was not long, just a little casual kiss.
"UH! Minseo!" Luhan is holding now his hand in front of his mouth.
"Splitting up with Sehun is no big deal!" said Minseo. "Hey, you like me, don't you? Luhan?"
'She is my brother's girlfriend'

**

Luhan's cell phone is ringing again...
Whether it was before they dated or while they were dating... or even after they split up. Her attitude's the same.

"Hello?" said Luhan through the cell phone.
"Why didn't you answer the first time?" asked Minseo.
"I was wondering why you would call me....."
"Drive over here to Seocho, right now!"
"Geez, No."
"Why not? I don't get it!"
"I was single yesterday, so it was okay, but I'm not anymore today. I'm not going to meet with you alone."
"This again?"
"You'll just break up in a week anyhow."
"I'm going to hang up!"
"What kind of person is it this time?
"Same School as me, just a mouth older."
"Hmm. Cute?"

"It's more like...," everytime when Luhan is at the dance practice, he saw Minseok dancing. And there is everytime the same thoughts about him. Everytime when he saw him he finds him... "beautiful, really."
"More beautiful then i am?" asked Minseo now.
"I can't really compare you two to each other!"
"That's what I like about you, Luhan. Come out and play during the weekend, okay?"
"Why don't you get back together with my brother already, Minseo?"
"I hate it when you say stuff like that. Bye!"

With this words hang Minseo up. And Luhan throwing himself back to his bed. It's always 'like' one second and 'hate' the other with her. 'No, No... I have to concentrate on Kim Minseok.'

"Why don't you go out with me, Luhan?"

It really surprised Luhan, that Minseok didn't have a girlfriend even though he was so popular. 'Maybe I'll fall in love this time? I have no idea what will happen... I can't help but fell somewhat hopeful at the beginning of each week.'
But he never end up feeling anything for the other person, and they just split up. And he repeat this again and again.
Seven days to see what's in Luhans heart...
It's short, but it's enough.

Luhan is open a new message.

Enter Message.
To: Kim Minseok (Baozi)
Text:
Good Morning.


Send. The ideal situation would be to send it to the same person every week. Beep!

New message.
From: Kim Minseok (Baozi)
Sub: Morning.
Text:
What I mean is...
I hate you for making me up
this early in the morning.
-END-


"Well, this sure is... unfortunate." said Luhan to himself. "How come... It seems like he's not like now he looks on the outside. It's honestly kind of cute!"
Suddenly his phone is ringing. Luhan picked up.

"Hello...?"
"Are you an idiot? Hey, you're an idiot, right?" said Minseok.
"Yes, I'm an idiot. Sorry."
"Don't laugh when you're apologizing! Waking me up at this ungodly hour, and how i can't get back to sleep. What how? Make it up to me."
"Well, what do you think i should do?"
"I'm so pissed right now... I just want to punch you in the face."
"Oh? How about I go over there so you can punch me right now?" laughed Luhan.

Then Minseok stopped talking. Luhan finds it a little scary.
"Luhan..."
"Yes?"
"Make sure you come to practice today, okay?"
"Dance practice? Why?" asked Luhan.
"Well, which club do you belong to? Go ahead, answer me!"
"The Dance Club....?"
"Don't answer with a question!" said Minseok. "You better not skip. I've decided I'm going to show up today, so that's that. This is what happens when you wake me for no reason, okay? Just watch me get revenge. Okay that's all. Bye!" and Minseok hang up.

Dance Practice? So he will be there! Well, this should be fine to Luhan. He can't go back to sleep anyway. So he is getting ready to go to practice.

When Luhan arrived the club, was Minseok already there. He practice already. And Luhan could see him practice again. 'I haven't seen such an elegant stance in a long time..' And Luhan wasn't the only one who saw that. Minseok was kind of the teacher of the club, because he could dance the moves better then no one else. Luhan just comes over to the others and practice like he would practice everyday. He knows the steps immediately. And everyone could see that. Minseok is looking at him.
"Just watch me get revenge."
Saying something like that to Luhan on purpose... Just standing there and glaring at Luhan is scary enough finds Luhan. Now he could hear Chanyeol and Jongdae whispering to each other.
"He doesn't even show up to practice very often." says Chanyeol to Jongdae.
"He only need to come once in a while, and he just gets the feeling back." said Jongdae.
Luhan could hear every word.
"Quiet!" said Minseok to Chanyeol and Jongdae.
And Minseok started to practice again.

'I've always thought that he looks most beautiful when he dances. Until today, anyway.'

----------------------------------------------

After dance practice going Luhan and Minseok to the train. And taking one to the city.
"That's right... You were late, but I guess you were still really good," said Minseok to Luhan. And the train come to stop. "Isn't your house at this stop?"
"Yes..."
"Really? But why are you still sitting here?" asked Minseok.
"I'll come with you Baozi, to Yangjae."
"Why?"
"So i can be with you a bit longer."

"Uh... Hey. Let me ask you something... A-Are we supposed to be dating right now?" asked Minseok.
"Of course."
"I see..." said Minseok. "I guess I'll do my best... to enjoy it, then."

-We are approaching Apgujeong station. Please exit to your right.-

"Uh... Baozi..." - " Let's go."
"But this is just Apgujeong..."
But Minseok was already out of the train. Luhan has to hurry, because the train was about to close to doors again and Minseok was already forword. Then Luhan catched Minseok and then they stand in front of each other.
"Baozi... Yesterday, you...."
"Let's go on a date, Luhan! Because, It's already Tuesday! One week will go by in a flash," said Minseok. And Luhan just looked at him with a little disbelieve. "I have to use my time wisely."
Luhan knew it even though the limit is one week...
"Uh, Baozi, It's not like that."
"Hm? No way, isn't a date a standard part of your itinerary?"
"Standard? There is no standard."
"Good. Hey, Let's go eat. I'm starving."                         
'No.' thought Luhan
"Are you joking with me?"                            
'Even if I really do fall for this person, I'm sure that...'
"Hm?"
'It won't go as I want it to. I have to tell him....! This isn't just some kind of game, So I...'

If Luhan don't slip up with him right now...
"What's with you, lulu?" asked Minseok and taking Luhan by his hand. "Let's go!"
So there making his way to a fast restaurant.
"You don't like ramen?" asked Minseok. "You've been really quiet today. I... hate that okay? That you're actually unhappy about something, but you just keep quiet and go along with what I want."
"Uh? I wasn't thinking that!" said now Luhan. "I guess... I'm a bit troubled. Hm..."
'Why? Why can't I be more determined about this?' thought Minseok.
"Yeah... If you don't feel like it, how about we forget it for today? You don't like it when people just go along with you?" asked Luhan.
"Exactly! I hate it! Because, if we aren't both enjoying ourselves, what's the point then?" Minseok puts now his bowl forword and saying "More Noodles, please!" to the cook.

"So, Shoes!" said now Luhan.
"Eh?"
"Let's go see if there are any new styles."
"Runners?"
"Yeah!"
"Sure, Let's go!" said Minseok to Luhan and smiles at him.

Luhan doesn't know anything about him. And from the the dignified he possesses when he is dancing, Luhan would never have thought that Minseok could be so interesting and mercurial.
"Ooh! I like these ones. Maybe I should get a pair in a different colour!"
Even stranger, Luhan find it harder and harder to look away from him. They didn't finish until sunset, when they went to the theater together.
Minseok is sleeping on Luhan shoulder after a few minutes, while the movie is playing. Luhan noticed that Minseok still hold his drink in his hands, and it was about to drop over his lap. But Luhan was fast enough to save the disaster.
The Pictures on the silver screen kept changing, but Luhan already forgotten what the movie was about, because he is resting now his head on Minseoks and sleeping like his date. Like Minseok.

_______________________________________________________________________________